Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

"Oh, alright then..." Tony started, but was cut off by Luca grabbing his tie and pulling him down to the other's eye level. Tony, completely shocked at Luca's sudden action, gently grabbed the younger boy's chin and deepened the kiss a bit, taking control as he did so. A few seconds later, he pulled away, smirking a little. "Well..." was all he could think to say. He hadn't expected Luca to do anything even remotely close to that. But, he was still curious about something. "What would the punishment be?" Tony asked, resting his hand on Luca's arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:45 am
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

"Oh, alright then..." Tony started, but was cut off by Luca grabbing his tie and pulling him down to the other's eye level. Tony, completely shocked at Luca's sudden action, gently grabbed the younger boy's chin and deepened the kiss a bit, taking control as he did so. A few seconds later, he pulled away, smirking a little. "Well..." was all he could think to say. He hadn't expected Luca to do anything even remotely close to that. But, he was still curious about something. "What would the punishment be?" Tony asked, resting his hand on Luca's arm.

Luca blush darkened when tony asked what the punishment would be "W-well..um.." he said trailing off as he loosened his grip on tony's tie but not moving away from him.The punishment being something perverted.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:58 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

"Should I disobey you to find out?" Tony asked, smirking at the dark crimson color on Luca's cheeks. The smirk on his face never faded as he leaned close to the boy's face and gently kissed his lips, then moved to the corner of his mouth, to his cheek, then down his chin, leaving a little trail off butterfly kisses.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

"Should I disobey you to find out?" Tony asked, smirking at the dark crimson color on Luca's cheeks. The smirk on his face never faded as he leaned close to the boy's face and gently kissed his lips, then moved to the corner of his mouth, to his cheek, then down his chin, leaving a little trail off butterfly kisses.

Luca blushed standing still as Tony did this , not knowing what to say or do.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:43 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony stopped when he reached Luca's collarbone, then pulled away from him, his cheeks tinted light pink. "I think you should go to bed, Luca..." he said, avoiding eye contact. In his mind, he screamed, Why'd I have to lose my control like that?! Now he knows...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:39 am
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony stopped when he reached Luca's collarbone, then pulled away from him, his cheeks tinted light pink. "I think you should go to bed, Luca..." he said, avoiding eye contact. In his mind, he screamed, Why'd I have to lose my control like that?! Now he knows...

Luca blushed and nodded, then hurried off to his bedroom.After luca took a shower he laid down in his bed unable to stop thinking about what had just happened.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:20 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Soon after Luca rushed off to his room, Tony left to his own room, seriously regretting what had just happened between himself and Luca. "I wouldn't be surprised if he fired me..." he muttered to himself when he got to his room. That might be the best thing... I don't know if I can control myself like this much longer...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:23 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Soon after Luca rushed off to his room, Tony left to his own room, seriously regretting what had just happened between himself and Luca. "I wouldn't be surprised if he fired me..." he muttered to himself when he got to his room. That might be the best thing... I don't know if I can control myself like this much longer...

Luca sighed a bit then closed his eyes and wondered what he should do, luca got up after a few more seconds and went to Tony to room "Tony , about what happened....don't worry about it..i'm the one who kissed you first" he said blushing "...what you did didn't bother me.."
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:59 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony tensed up when Luca walked into his room. A small smile appeared on his lips after the boy had finished speaking. "Oh? Would you like to continue then," he asked, standing up and making his way over to Luca.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:59 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony tensed up when Luca walked into his room. A small smile appeared on his lips after the boy had finished speaking. "Oh? Would you like to continue then," he asked, standing up and making his way over to Luca.

Luca blushed and stands still until Tony was right in front of him ,luca nodded a bit and kissed Tony on the lips.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:09 am
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony deepened the kiss that Luca started, then gently moved them over to his bed. Reluctantly, he broke off and sat Luca on the bed. "Would you like to do it again?" Tony asked, a look of love, longing, and lust all clouding in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:26 am
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony deepened the kiss that Luca started, then gently moved them over to his bed. Reluctantly, he broke off and sat Luca on the bed. "Would you like to do it again?" Tony asked, a look of love, longing, and lust all clouding in his eyes.

Luca blushed and nodded "Y-yes I do " he said and looking at the floor.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:31 am
harusaki-chan

User Image

With a small smile, Tony nodded and gently pushed Luca back on the bed, crawling on top of him. He kissed the boys lips gently, then down his jaw to his neck.

|| Timeskip again? ||

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:18 am
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

With a small smile, Tony nodded and gently pushed Luca back on the bed, crawling on top of him. He kissed the boys lips gently, then down his jaw to his neck.

|| Timeskip again? ||

(we can finish it by pm this time)
Luca tilted his head to the side a bit when Tony got to his neck.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:19 am
|| Mkay ^^ ||

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6