Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
__██ | ωιтcнcяαƒт&&ωιzαя∂яу | profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:46 pm
Roleplay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:53 pm
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart

Gryffindor

Hunter Crawl
User Image
I K n o w W h o I A m ! ! : :
Nicoletta Prosperina Camino

B u t D o I R e a l l y ? ? : :
Transfer Student 5

I ' v e L i v e d T h i s L o n g . . . : :
Seventeen

B u t I ' v e N e v e r C h a n g e d ! ! : :
[Personality here]

C a r e f u l W h e r e Y o u P o i n t T h a t T h i n g ? ? ::
Monterillo, Basilisk Fang, 8 1/2 inches

B e f o r e I G o . . . ::
+ Charms
+ Transfiguration
+ Defense Against the Dark Arts
+ Potions
+ Herbology
+ Astronomy
+ History of Magic

R e t u r n A g a i n ! !::
+ Alchemy
+ Care of Magical Creatures

I ' m G o o d A t T h i s ? ?::
Charms

I t T e l l s M e W h o I A m . . . ::
Gryffindor

T o u c h M e A n d Y o u ' l l B e S o r r y ! !::
Reductor Curse - A spell used to blast solid objects into pieces.

I C a n ' t R e m e m b e r ? ?: :
[Biography here;;One paragraph [Five sentences] Minimum]

I D i d n ' t A s k F o r T h i s . . . : :
+ Beater of the Gryffindor Qudditch Team
+ Apparition and Flying Extra Curricular Classes

iCarrot-ness
User Image
Andrea Jae Roux, but please call me AJ.

Transfer Student 3.

Seventeen years.

Andrea is defiantly a self-reliant person. She spent so many hours of her young life alone taking care of herself, due to her mother's jobs, that she learned to take care of herself and isn't used to needing help from other people. Andrea can come off as unromantic and a tomboy, but beneath she's hopelessly romantic and believes herself to be in love with her best friend. Aside from that Andrea is quite good at magic from prier practice and plays the viola. She tends to be extremely stubborn at times and sometime oblivious to things around her. Andrea is determined, independent, and loyal to her friends and a relatively kind person to those who return the kindness.

Black Laurel, Dragon Heartstring, Fourteen inches

History of Magic
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Herbology
Potions
Transfiguration
Charms
Astronomy

Care of Magical Creatures & Ancient Runes

Transfiguration

Gryffindor

Protego

Well, Andrea's parents were never together as long as she could remember. Everything had seemed fine for the first year but when the bills started piling up, the tension between the two younger adults finally collapsed. Andrea's mother, a muggle for lack of a more respectful word, took Andrea with her when she left. Andrea's mother tried her hardest to take care of the child, always working two jobs but as the girl grew older odd things began to happen around her. Andrea's father had never told his now ex-wife that he had been a wizard. Well, Andrea's mother had never been a particularly strong woman and she became ill when Andrea was eight, only to die within two months for they could not pay the hospital fee's. Oh course, Andrea was devastated and rather scared as to what may happen to her. The social services finally made contact with her father who agreed to regain custody of her. Andrea moved in with him, and for the first month he acted strange, always watching her. It was after that that he explained that he was a wizard, and she a witch. He had been able to tell by the little signs of magic that occurred around her. It was from then on she began her magical education. Her father, it turns out was quite a wizard himself and was happy to pass on the knowledge before she even stepped foot in Durmstrang. Once there she only thrived, already somewhat adept at magic for her age. It was in her first year that she met Abel, who would come, over time to be her best and friend and even later in life, her first real love. Now they had both bee transferred to Hogwarts in order to learn about other magical students, and already things seem rather crazy.

Gryffindor Quidditch Chaser
Hogwarts Orchestra
Flying

Hunter Crawl
User Image
Kain Christian Grigori

Hogwarts Student 5

Eighteen

[Personality here]

Ebony, Dragon Heart-string, 10 inches

+ History of Magic
+ Defense Against the Dark Arts
+ Herbology
+ Potions
+ Transfiguration
+ Charms
+ Astronomy

+ Alchemy
+ Ancient Runes

History of Magic

Gryffindor

Melofors - A jinx that appears to turn the heads of some creatures into pumpkins; however, what it actually does is encase the head in a pumpkin.

+ Keeper of the Gryffindor Qudditch Team
+ Prefect

The Invisable Spaz
User Image
Emma Nickles

Hogwarts Student 2

Seven teen

Stubbornly adorably, she always looks on the bright side, but tends to be the teasing type. She can be cruel to those she dislikes and bitter in every way. However, she can play as a good sport and isn't afraid to voice out when things are wrong. Highly protective of people she isn't afraid to jump in when danger arrives. The first one in line to do anything really. She poses as an amazing role model. And certainly loved by most of her peers. She tends to get jealous easily though. A bit of a perfectionist, she likes everything to be a certain way and hates it when she fails. Even being saved by someone makes her a bit spiteful towards them.

Elm; Manticore Hair and Griffon Claw; 9 inches

+Charms
+Astronomy
+Herbology
+History of Magic
+Defense against the Dark Arts
+Transfiguration
+Potions
Alchemy
Care of Magical Creatures

Charms

Gryffindor

Cheering Charm- Effects a person's mood

Born in an average house hold, Emma enjoyed a childhood surrounded by magical arts and an extended family to enjoy her days. However her parents relationship was constantly strained by the pressure of magic. Her father always conducting some entertaining magic to show Emma. But her mother could hardly take the pressure of the magic. She found it aggravating, and soon enough she began to cheat on her husband. Keeping it a well secret, but her moods became terrible. Always shouting about and fighting with Emma's father. Emma became constantly curious about her mother's disappearances. Taking it up on her own she began to investigate her mother. Discovering her mother's lover was a low blow for her. She thought that her mother was a loyal wife despite having to dislike magic. Caught between her parents she began to build up stress. Causing her to have stomach ulcers. Her father began concerned and constantly questioned his daughter. But she kept silent.

Years continued, and the ulcers continued. Their family became normal, but that only made things worse. That their lives can go on even after her mother cheated was a stupid idea. She became bitter towards them, and even angrier at her father for not noticing. Finally before going to Hogwarts for her first year she snapped. Shouting out her mother's secrets to her dad. Unleashing all of her build up digressions. Afterwards she felt ashamed of herself because her parents divorced and she refused to speak to her mother. And whenever her father sent her letter she'd rip them up.

Quidditch Seeker for Gryffindor

c o u r a g e • c h i v a l r y

『 . . . Is Cσитαgισυs . 』

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:55 pm
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
And unafraid of toil

Hufflepuff

mich22
User Image
Gabrielle Evangeline Kirke

Hogwarts Student 4

Sixteen

When you think of the Hufflepuff stereotype, Gabrielle pretty much fits into it like a puzzle piece. She's very loyal and will work extremely hard, especially if it's for a friend's benefit. Fair and just, she hates to fight and will often try to pacify others' arguments. Naturally looking for the best in everyone, she sees the world with wide-eyed optimism, which leads most to see her as naive. She was never one who enjoyed being the center of attention, in fact, she shies away from it. It didn't help however when her Father became the minister of magic. Because of her work ethic, she did show promise in magic, especially in Defense Against the Dark Arts. However, it was also because of her pushover like tendencies, that she would often let other students take the credit for her work. But all of that is covered up by her cheerful and friendly demeanor; things don't get her down easily. From loving sports since it bring people together, to not being able to make heads or tails out of a makeup kit, some (most) might call her a tomboy. All in all though, she's a dependable and trustworthy person to turn to with a true heart.

Cedar, Dragon Heartstring, 12¼ inches

+Potions
+Defense Against the Dark Arts
+Herbology
+Transfiguration
+History of Magic
+Charms
+Astronomy

+Care of Magical Creatures
+Alchemy

Hufflepuff

Speculum Scutum - The Glass to Sand shield
Episkey -Heals minor wounds and injuries

With a Pure-blood father and a Muggle-born mother, Gabrielle's life has always been surrounded by magic. As a child, it was easy to tell that she would never have the stomach for fighting. Even plucking a flower from the ground, made her knees weak just from the way the stem seemed to resist and snap. But that was never a major problem. Her father, They were a happy family. Her father, Bertrand was a calm and stoic man while her mother, always gentle and docile seemed to compliment each other perfectly. Gabrielle was still too young to understand when her mother had died. They had told her it was an accident, when really, it had been the common situation of being at the wrong place at the wrong time when a thief needed to make a quick getaway.

It had been hard time for her father, and harder still when he was recently offered up the position of the Minister of Magic. How could he refuse? Gabrielle had grown into a cheerful young girl and had been struck with new motivation to support her father. (though she wasn't really all in favor of all this attention.) Getting a letter to Hogwarts, was possibly the best thing that happened to them since she knew that if she was away at school, her father would just have less to worry about during this stressful job.

Hufflepuff Quidditch Keeper
and also attempting apparation

Reku1495
User Image
Ellanore Hellen Harria

Transfer Student 2

Seventeen

To most, Elli comes across as a bit of a spoil rich girl. She's a snobby and vain, placing a great deal of importance into her looks. She is, after all, the proud descendant of Veela. Even so, her words are generally ugly; she isn't known for her kindness, and is usually flinging some insult at some student or another, generally about how ugly they are. She's arguementative and tough, despite her fragile-looking stature. Her temper and spunk are surprising. However, it's not like she really ever wanted to be like that. What people percieve about her isn't how she actually is. Elli is only so sarcastic and mean because she doesn't know how else to act; she's never been very good at making friends, being extremely awkward in emotional and personal conversations. Her preivous experiences haven't insured her with much trust towards other people, and so she simply pushes them away to make sure she can't be hurt again. But when she does finally get close to someone, she's kind and helpful, even though her usual complaints about things remain. She's protective and loyal, and actually has a good sense of humor. Just don't cross her; you'll never live it down.

Black Limba; Manticore Hair; 9 inches

+History of Magic
+Defense Againt the Dark
+Potions
+Transfiguration
+Charms
+Herbology
+Astronomy

+Ancient Runes
+Alchemy

Charms

Hufflepuff

Silencio - The Silencing Charm; temporarily renders a person mute
Confundus - The Confusing Charm; temporarily confuses victom at vairous levels, from tricking them about a specific situation, to losing all common sense entirely and endangering themselve.

A pure-blood, Elli comes from a very rich family. She was enrolled in Beauxbaton's as soon as possible. She was to be the pride of the Harris name. Her parents were already very prominent figures in the magical world; anything less than perfection from their daughter would not be acceptable.

However, it was clear from the start that would not happen. To put it lightly, Elli simply wasn't bright. She was barely passing her classes her first year, and then trend continued on from there. Her parents were outraged. Needless to say, things at home became troublesome, and soon, the only solece Elli had was that of her friends. Or at least, those she thought were her friends. The group of girls she regularily hung out with ended up betraying her, only befriending her because of her parents. They wanted Elli to be sympathetic towards their own selfish causes; a dontation here, some funding there. Elli was crushed. They didn't even like her. She heard for weeks and weeks later all of the vicious and cruel things they would say about her when she was not around. After that, she could only turn to her brother.

Finally, she couldn't take it; she had to get out. Hogwarts was just as good of a school, just as respectable. And her parents were willing to get her out of public eye for awhile, so their reputations wouldn't suffer anymore. She transferred the next year, and has been there ever since. She was successful in getting her brother to transfer, as well; if hadn't, though, Elli doesn't believe she would've had the strength to start over.

-Exceeds at Charms, Jinxes, and Hexes
-Beater on the Quidditch Team
-Also taking: Flying and Earth Magic

Miera42
User Image
Harold "Harry" Knight

Transfer Student 6 ~ Harry

An average person, Harold is slow to take offense and slower to get angry upset, though he is very protective of his sister and friends. Surest way to get on his bad side is to pick on his sister, and his dark side comes out. Hardly smiles and so is called sullen or rebellious, though when he's surrounded by friends he's got something like a smile...a hard worker and doesn't complain much so is easily bullied. Socially awkward, is like he's younger than his sister even though he's older...and taller.

Oak and Pegasus feather, 14 inches

Charms
Potions
Transfiguration
Herbology
Astronomy
History of Magic

Muggle Studies
Arithmancy

Transfiguration and Arithmancy

Hufflepuff

Slugulus Erupto - victims basically puke up slugs for ten minutes straight after being hit when he puts enough emotion into it, ten minutes turns into half an hour, but also requires more attention to do so

Protego Totalum - "Casts a shield charm over a small area that will not let anything pass through. Except for the Unforgivable Curses" (wikki)

Part of an oppressive pure-blooded family, Harold and Janine were sort of the odd ones out. They weren't overly moody or snooty, but still had a strong drive to excel prompted by their mother's curses. When their parents started arguing, or ANYONE whipped a wand out they had learned early on to hide instead of get in the middle of things. Especially once their older brother, Aries, lost his eye to their rampaging mother for something THEY thought was utterly ridiculous. A sympathetic neighbor, seeing hope in these two that they may turn out to stand up to their name...Knight...instead of an of the other dark-oriented witches and wizards of their large family, smuggled them away and sent them to Australia. Especially after an incident with a muggle bully after Janine resulted in some complications...and the dark side of Harold being revealed and put to the front of his psyche. Getting personal lessons in Australia, the sultry children stuck together, learning to trust no one else though they weren't afraid of reaching their hands out. They got to a point where they could help...but they were also ready to hex as well. From their time at home, and the lesson they learned about what could happen if they didn't succeed staying under the radar through Aries' lost eye, Harold and Janine found that they could make their own spells on the fly...if they have the incentive.

Now at Hogwarts, Harold is hoping to enlarge his knowledge of spells ASIDE from hexes and curses learned at home, and practiced in secret when he or his sister come up with an idea for one. As a "proper Knight" he had received forced lessons in culture and art, music and etiquette, which he continued while in Australia. In Hogwarts Harold is hoping to forget his past family, though his dark nature and general sulkiness he attributes to needing to survive in such a strict and over-bearing family. He is doubly jealous of attention his sister receives, good or bad, and is more easily pulled into a dark temper when he sees her picked on or upset, due to past experiences they never talk about. He lightens up mainly only around her, only to act like a younger goof as if she was older, especially since she excels in her work and he lacks motivation to do so. However, he is a hard worker, and doesn't mind volunteering to help others in their projects...he just does his job, doesn't talk, and then walks away once the project's finished to his satisfaction. He doesn't care which house you're from, though he has a slight aversion to Slytherins due to his whole family having been one. He and Janine both received screamers about being chosen for different classes, and now the whole school know they and Aries are related, and whatever people can't bother Aries have started to try to pick on them... Harold has upped his defensive, anti-, charms and jinxes to try to push people away from him and his sister, but the annoying twerps just keep coming and coming. Despite his cool and dismissive demeanor and sulky habits that are more like how people view Aries and his whole dark family, Harold has a sort of charisma, and his habit for taking on more work than he should, or just working hard period, as well as being so helpful to others, (whether it's by his choice or he's just being taken advantage of), has made him team Captain of Quidditch. While he wasn't "born to a broom" like his sister was, constant practice against her has made him at the top regardless.

Captain - working on Apparition - is in both Muggle Music and the Hogwarts Orchestra - able to create new spells

h a r d w o r k • p a t i e n c e • l o y a l t y • f a i r p l a y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:56 pm
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind.

Ravenclaw

Hunter Crawl
User Image
Winter Giotto Harria

Transfer Student 4

Eighteen

[Personality here]

Black Limba; Phoenix Tail Feather; Ten Inches

+Charms
+Defense Againt the Dark
+Potions
+Transfiguration
+History of Magic
+Herbology
+Astronomy

+Ancient Runes
+Alchemy

Charms

Ravenclaw

Flame Freezing Charm - A Charm that changes the effects of a fire, so that instead of burning, it feels like a warm summer breeze.

+ Chaser for the Quidditch Team
+ He actually doesn't really need his glasses half the time...

iCarrot-ness
User Image
Demetri Elliot Hawthorne

Hogwarts Student Three

Eighteen

Demetri is known to be crazy. People at Hogwarts tend to avoid him and his rumored madness. Eccentric may be a better word. Demetri is plenty intelligent and clever, earning him his spot in Ravenclaw, and one may even take it a little further. Demetri is just good at magic, maybe it's because he grew up around it and finds many Hogwarts courses to be rather easy without much effort. He's known to think aloud, causing the 'he talks to himself' rumor but finds it much easier to understand things that he hears. Demetri need sot be somewhat anti-social but is extremely loyal to those he finally allows himself to trust. He's not particularly bothered to follow norms or fit in. He just doesn't care. Demetri also loves to draw, and goes almost no where without one of his many sketchbooks purchased in muggle shops

Yew, Griffin Claw, Eleven Inches

Charms
Defense Againt the Dark
Potions
Transfiguration
History of Magic
Herbology
Astronomy

Alchemy & Divination

Alchemy

Ravenclaw

Cascading Jinx

Demetri was born into a so-called family of seers. They were all 'gifted' with sights of the future, including the birth of dark haired, gray eyes little boy just over eighteen years ago. They predicted that he too would be a great seer among his family.

As a child he was surrounded by magic. He lived with his parents, aunt, uncle, and twin cousins in the large manor home that had been owned by their family for generations. His twin cousins Lyre and Remus were four years older than he and always considered to be gifted beyond belief. Demetri couldn't help it, he was jealous of the attention for he was always lacking in it. His parents were busy reading fortune or lost in their own minds.

Demetri tried hard to surpass his cousins and once they were off to Hogwarts he thought he'd be able to. He'd always been a withdrawn child but when he was seven, his father had a seizure while in a trance and his mother was never the same. She had mad, or at least madder than she usually was. Demetri withdrew himself from all people, even the people she lived with. He began to spend all of his time int he attic of his home, reading magic books an learning more. When he was eleven and went to Hogwarts nothing really changed, Demetri just wished he could find it in himself to trust someone.

Earth Magic

Miera42
User Image
Janine Rose Day Knight

Transfer Student 7 ~ occasionally called "Janet" or just Rose

Bright and bubbly, Janine rarely frowns, even when she's being teased or bullied. Often seen as weird, she doesn't care what people think, and is more intelligent than her air-headed behavior shows. Often seen with bruises and scrapes from lack of attention and being a very active child. Easily amused/entertained, a spaz, resulting in weird looks when people see her wand. Determined and stubborn, she is as quick to defend or attack as offer her hand to help, when she sees the need.

Blood wood and basilisk fang, 14 inches

History of Magic
Potions
Herbology
Charms
Astronomy
Transfiguration

Alchemy

Alchemy and Herbology

Ravenclaw

Confringo - "Causes anything that the spell comes into contact with to explode into flames." (wikki)

Manditie - a hex Janine created, no known counter curse - clamps the victim's jaw shut, grinding their teeth together affects wear off in an hour max, though let it be known if there's enough emotion put into the spell teeth are possibly cracked or broken by the force with which their jaws are kept clamped

Part of an oppressive pure-blooded family, Harold and Janine were sort of the odd ones out. They weren't overly moody or snooty, but still had a strong drive to excel prompted by their mother's curses. When their parents started arguing, or ANYONE whipped a wand out they had learned early on to hide instead of get in the middle of things. Especially once their older brother, Aries, lost his eye to their rampaging mother for something THEY thought was utterly ridiculous. A sympathetic neighbor, seeing hope in these two that they may turn out to stand up to their name...Knight...instead of an of the other dark-oriented witches and wizards of their large family, smuggled them away and sent them to Australia. Especially after an incident with a muggle bully after Janine resulted in some complications...and the dark side of Harold being revealed and put to the front of his psyche. Getting personal lessons in Australia, the sultry children stuck together, learning to trust no one else though they weren't afraid of reaching their hands out. They got to a point where they could help...but they were also ready to hex as well. From their time at home, and the lesson they learned about what could happen if they didn't succeed staying under the radar through Aries' lost eye, Harold and Janine found that they could make their own spells on the fly...if they have the incentive.

Despite the harsh like she and her brother have had with their family, Janine is like the complete opposite of Harold, as she's always bright and happy. However that doesn't mean she doesn't have a temper, as her triggers are slightly touchier than her brothers, and she doesn't mind hexing people one little bit. While her brother had been more of the 'fit in and stay passively ignored' type, Janine had been too energetic and reactive for that. Learning to control her emotions while in Australia, Janine had gone from a crybaby excitable fighter, to the spaz she is today. There doesn't seem to be much difference, if you had known her, but she surprises Aries constantly at just how much she HAS changed, and likes doing so. Also while she was in Australia, she practiced her flying skills as a way to work on patience and discipline, though she doesn't often show the latter. Hating bullies, and holding a grudge against all of them due to a bully having pulled her brother's "dark half" out into what he is like today, nonetheless Janine is like the small rose striving through the twisted and dark garden caught in Winter's frozen embrace, brightening the gloom of her family and their relatively-well-known name. Excelling in her studies even though she seems to slouch off and not take things seriously, Harold often comes to Janine for help, and often with dramatics in his small way of keeping her happy. Seemingly older than her brother for being near the same height and more mature regarding social situations, Janine is often amused how many people assume they are twins. She has repressed her memories of her family since she received the Screamer from her mother about being put in a different house, except to remember that Aries is her brother too, and that they WILL prove that they could be knights, without being the expected Knights.

Seeker - amazingly flexible/limber/balanced like a gymnast, has been on a broom since she was five - in the Hogwarts Orchestra with Harold and Earth Magic - able to create new spells

w i t • l e a r n i n g • w i s d o m

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:57 pm
『 Tнє Dαякиєss . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Or perhaps in Slytherin,
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means,
To achieve their ends.

Slytherin

Hunter Crawl
User Image
Legend Abel Chael

Transfer Student 1

Eighteen

[Personality here]

Oak, Griffin Claw and Pegasus Wing Feather, 9 1/2 inches

+ Potions
+ Defense Against The Dark Arts
+ Herbology
+ Charms
+ Transfiguration
+ History of Magic
+ Astronomy

+ Alchemy
+ Ancient Runes

Slytherin

Langlock - A Jinx that causes one's tongue to affix to the roof of their mouth.

+Can speak Parseltongue
+Seeker of the Slytherin Quidditch Team
+Apparition and Flying Extra Curricular Classes

Miera42
User Image
Except she habitually wears pants, or at least leggings/shorts
Chirazani Silver

"Zany" "silver tongue" or just "quicksilver" for her moods/being quick to fight

bright and curious, accused of being a rebel, stubborn and determined, blunt, and if she craves power it's to be able to help the people around her more. never giving up, she's a loyal friend to have and is willing to take the pain and use her body as a shield if she feels it's the only way to help others - this has resulted in quite a few scars growing up.

Monterillo, manticore hair and phoenix tail feather, 13 inches

~Charms
~Defense Against the Dark Arts
~Herbology
~Potions
~Transfiguration
~Astronomy
~History of Magic

- takes a class also during lunch ; is allowed to eat during as she's such a good student~ ^^ -
- Care of Magical Creatures
- Runes

~ gets dragged into Muggle studies and talks to the teacher a lot, curious how they view her old world ~

Charms and Care for Magical Creatures

Slytherin

petrificus totalis, wingardium leviosa

As long as she can remember, Chirazani has been small and surrounded by animals. Used to her size, she would follow them everywhere around the nearby forests close to where she lived. In fact, her parents even had a small farm close to forests the other kids claimed were haunted and had 'bad things' happen in them. But, the woods were the largest playground Chirazani grew up in. She learned early on which herbs were edible and which weren't, especially the time after she had gotten lost and had been hungry. That time her parents were freaked out since they had found her in a bear cave, they were just thankful the bear was gone...which it wasn't, it was just farther back out of sight and watched as the strange little furless cub was taken away by other furless animals.

She had problems in school, since being so small people assumed she was younger and would either stick her in the lower classes or tease her for her size. Chirazani was always getting in fights, and hardly ever made any friends, especially when all her attempts fell flat. Ironically, the worse thing was when she would try to save them from bullying, and apparently her 'friends' couldn't stand the sight of this midget acting up against their tormentors, and they would turn on her and beat HER up. Taking the abuse silently, Chirazani wouldn't cry or anything, not even to her parents, but she felt comfortable enough to do it in the forest. She had discovered she could talk to snakes when she had heard a cry for help in the forest, and had ran to find out what the problem was...she was forever finding lost hunters and would hide with her animal friends from the mean men...especially the creepy ones that chanted with sticks. She had found a snake wrapped around a tree branch on a cliff, and a hawk coming for the reptile. Blinking at the scenario, even though she knew it was a natural thing she shooed the bird off, scolding it, and helped save the snake. It bit her and then she heard an apology, and was scared but didn't beat the snake as it squeezed her arm...and released the mild venom it had injected. Freaked out Chirazani didn't tell anyone, but they soon didn't have problems with rats getting into the grain anymore... The snake and Chirazani became friends, and the child learned more about the forest, about the men with sticks, and how she would soon receive a letter... Her parents had read it before she got home, and asked if she had any idea what was going on. Chirazani was startled, and stuttered as she explained the incident with the snake. She had started crying, the first time her parents had seen her shed a tear, as she begged them not to hate her like the other kids already did... With her emotions things started moving in the house, and the animals had gotten upset as they sensed her inner turmoil. Frightened but coping, her parents are her main support even to this day, for which Chirazani is grateful. She even has an owl she likes to talk to, and named Hedge since the smaller bird was always hiding in shrubbery. People don't seem to know this, but she also had found her friend the snake again, and now Senaz and Hedge accompany her almost everywhere she goes, as well as any cats lurking around without their owners...though whether to talk to her or get at her personal friends she never knows, though she enjoys the company and will speak to the nearest non-human living thing respectfully and politely.

Beater - a Parseltongue
Hogwarts Orchestra

Gandering Fool
User Image
Aries Quintius Knight

Hogwarts Student 1

Eighteen

The guy is pretty much a b*****d and doesn't really care what others think of him. He say and does things as he please and doesn't favor being dependent on others. He is also the type of person who never does much of anything unless it benefits him. Aries has been told to have a rather sadistic humor and he seems to find joy in the oddest of things. Most could certainly say he is an eccentric. That's the kind of first impression one can get from him anyway as it shows in the way he talks, acts and thinks. It most definitely not the behavior that is wished for within the House of Knights', being the group of proud pure-blooded people that they were. S'why he was basically the black ship of his family. He is pretty carefree a majority of the time but does have his serious moment and would prefer to be alone at those time. He is unique, to put it simply- and its a word he likes very much as he hates to be the sort that is 'part of the crowd'. Bold, fearless, manipulative, sarcastic, witty, stubborn and probably a tad bit cynical as well- a few words that could surely describe him yet he can still so much more.

Yew tree, with a core of a phoenix feather, ten inches

+History of Magic
+Herbology
+Potions
+History of Magic
+Astronomy
+Transfiguration

Alchemy

Potions

Slytherin

Levicorpus (leh-vi-COR-pus) - Dangles the target person upside-down by the ankle in mid-air.
Incarcerous (in-CAR-sir-us) - Sends thick ropes out of thin air to wrap around someone or something.

Dull and rather inconsequential. His life has never amount to much but the usual generic s**t that almost every witches and wizards have gone through. Being a pure blooded wizard though, his childhood was anything but normal. However knowing magic from birth gave him a rather unwarranted outlook into the world of magic. How much they relied on it, took it for granted and uses for everything- even for the most simplest of task. They made it looked as if we witches and wizards could do naught without our magic. Aries never liked that but then again, he never cared for it much either. He couldn't say that he was any different from the oh so typical norm of the wizarding world but he does tries to prove otherwise often enough. Aries was never a man who liked being part of the crowd after all.

The House of Knights was what his family called themselves and Aries could not help but be amuse at the irony of it as his family were in no way what one would consider a 'knight'. There was no shiny armor or white horses. No fight for justice and honor. No. The House of Knights were simply a group of prideful, boisterous and stubborn people. They were cunning and ambitious pureblood witches and wizards, the making of a typical Slytherin. His parents, Angus and Bethilla Knight, were quite the strict parents and they followed strictly in the way of Salazar Slytherin and harbor a deep hatred for the muggles and muggle born witches and wizards and would pound lessons after lesson into him and his two older brothers so that they would follow rightfully in the way of the Knights. His mother, overbearing and proud person that she was, expected her children to be the prefect and would constantly expressed disappointment and disgust with them (Aries more often of course) when they failed. She taught them of nothing but hate, of being ambitious and doing whatever was necessary to get what you wanted. Power was everything. However, even with all this hate pounded into him as a kid, Aries did not grow up to be the person his mother wanted. Compared to his prefect brothers, he was the black sheep, and she basically despised him for it, believing him to be a disgrace to the family name. The people he hangs around with doesn't please her much either. His mother and him could more often than not be found fighting, be it verbally or magically. Bethilla had no qualm in tossing curses and jinx at her son after all. It was how he lost his eye. Magically afflicted, a strong one at that, they was no way to get it back. It was painful... but what hurt more was the fact his mother did not appear ashamed at all for what she had done. Truly, the woman was evil's incarnate.

Captain and Keeper of the Slytherin Quidditch Team
Extra Curricular: Apparition & Ancient Studies

Labecca
User Image
Hydra Nadia Rosier

B u t D o I R e a l l y ? ? : : Honestly, she prefers that it's just Rosier. Damn her father for continuing the ridiculous tradition of being named after stars. If you get really close to her, you can call her Nadia.

I ' v e L i v e d T h i s L o n g . . . : : Sixteen years

B u t I ' v e N e v e r C h a n g e d ! ! : : Hydra isn't shy, not at all, but she doesn't see the point in bragging or drawing attention to herself. She's self-reliant, with a strong sense of self-preservation. To most, she doesn't have a shred of loyalty. She'll do what she has to to achieve her goals. This also stems from her lack of trust in anyone. She doesn't want to be the one trampled in someone else's road to greatness. However, to a select few, her loyalty and devotion are unparalleled. She exemplifies her house characteristics of cunning and ambition, as well as intelligence, but she's also smart enough to keep her goals to herself and not make enemies.

Australian Blackwood and Basilisk Fang, 10¼ inches

+Herbology
+History of Magic
+Potions
+Transfiguration
+Charms
+Astronomy

Alchemy and Ancient Runes

Charms

Slytherin

Sectumsempra
Disillusionment Charm

I C a n ' t R e m e m b e r ? ?: : Hydra's life began as a mistake, when father had an affair with her mother, a muggle-born Ravenclaw. Her father, Hercales Rosier, had already been married to Helen Flint for ten years. To keep the matter hushed up, and therefore avoid the ire from the other pure-blooded families, Hydra was taken from her mother, named, and raised as a Rosier by her father. He didn't do this because he loved her. He did it out of a sense of duty. Her step-mother and step-siblings have always hated her with a passion. Obviously, growing up wasn't the easiest for Hydra. She learned quickly to fade into the background, to always be on her guard. Her family has always been heavily interested in the Dark Arts, though they don't make it obvious. Unfortunately for her, Hydra inherited the family obsession, though most of her knowledge of it came second-hand. Leaning Sectumsempra, in particular, left quite a few nasty scars. When she reached Hogwarts, the Sorting Hat deliberated for a long time between Slytherin and Ravenclaw, but eventually decided that her natural instinct for self-preservation and her desire to prove herself to a family that didn't love her overcame her need to learn.

At Hogwarts, Hydra is known as "that quiet Slytherin girl" to the houses outside her own. She slips below the Gryffindor bullies radar, mostly remaining neutral in blood-purity debates. She get excellent grades, and was made a prefect, but she never seemed to get the hang of making friends, or at least not close ones. She's just... wallpaper. Or she was. The recent rumors, messages whispered in the dark, Death Eaters on the move... Hydra's housemates know she's a half-blood, but they also know of her unusual aptitude for the Dark Arts, and now she's being pressured to choose a side. Hydra's never really cared for Muggles, but the Muggle-borns don't bother her. But the promises they make, the things they offer, and the threats... Hydra's leaning dangerously close to the dark side.

Sixth year Slytherin Prefect
Chaser on the Slytherin team
Will be attempting Apparition, most likely
Good at making up her own spells

c u n n i n g • r e s o u r c e f u l • a m b i t i o u s

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers