Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
I AM SLOWLY BECOMING OBSESSED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Istoleyourcookies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:35 pm
Ahoi Fellow Hitchhikers! I am new to this guild, I joined after I was informed that this Guild, existed, I came here to meet other Hitchhikers. But I am not, in anyway a full fledged Hitchhiker just yet.. I only got into the HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy after watching the new DVD movie at work while I was on the nightshift and a guy brought in a few of his DVDs, I enjoyed the movie so much I had to go to blockbuster and buy it, in which after that I found myself in my car driving to Chapters (A bookstore) to buy the entire Series...I am addicted! smile
And I plan on wearing my towel on Towel Day smile
And now, every day I come in to work I have to watch HHGTTG on DVD at least twice a night and read a couple chapters each night

smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:37 pm
Lol, I know EXACTLY how you feel - that's how I got into it, and I ended up doing the exact same thing, buying whatever I could. I'm now at the stage where I keep a towel in my bag at all times. 3nodding

I'm now attempting to get my head around the game... and almost putting my fist through the computer every time I play. sweatdrop  

Starlit Jewel

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:55 pm
Welcome to the guild! Have a fruit roll-up!

And don't worry! You can make it to full-fledged obsession! Rah, rah, rah, you can do it!

(Sorry. I'm surprisingly hyper today. Which is odd, as I'm rarely hyper.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:38 pm
Yay! You took my advice and joined!
Huzzah for new hitchhikers! Gargle Blasters all around!  

Tinnumir

Istoleyourcookies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:43 pm
Tinnumir
Yay! You took my advice and joined!
Huzzah for new hitchhikers! Gargle Blasters all around!

Of course I did smile You Zarking Frood..mwahaha..Now...I demand to know how much it would cost me to have a custom planet made for only myself to live on..And I demand the answer now..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:59 am
My obsession started with someone recemmending the first book. I bought it, and it sat on a shelf for almost a year. I was totally into Red Dwarf at the time. One day I picked up H2G2 and saw a review that compared it to Red Dwarf and thought, why not, I'll give it a try. I now own all the DVDs and books, and a few of Douglass Adams' other novels.
The obsession creeps up on you. You'll be Hoopy soon- Enjoy!  

evabh

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:35 pm
Istoleyourcookies
..And I demand the answer now..
42. 3nodding  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games