Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Singles area
19 Year old gay female looking for friendship and love [pic]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barney The DinoPimp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:32 pm
I've never been in a online relationship before and I'm kind of skeptical about it...but I thought I'd give it a shot.

I go by my middle name, Kotomi. I'm gay (I ONLY LIKE WOMEN!!!) and I am fully out! I'm 19 years old and I'm a cosmetologist. I live with my mom right now and I'm frantically looking for work. I live in Idaho, USA~

I love books and I love writing my own music/poetry. I grew up with anime/manga and video games!! My guilty pleasure is yaoi >> don't ask. I love reading and writing my own music/poetry. I used to be in marching band and I play the guitar in my spare time. Music is the best way to communicate your feelings smile I appreciate diversity and I love to learn about new things and people!

A few characteristics that I'm looking for in a friend and a potential partner:
- Humor
- Empathy
- Similar interests
- Open Mindedness
- Trustworthy
- Committed
- Honest
- Drug free

What I'm NOT looking for:
- A hook up
- Cybering
- An unsentimental relationship
- A relationship just for the hell of it

So, drop me a message or a reply to this thread if I sound like an ideal match for you!

Edit: My signature can be misleading xD I do NOT smoke pot or do any drugs.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:12 am
Hi there! ;3
I'm Mell. 15 to be 16 in May. <33 I'm looking for friends at the moment, same skeptical of LD/OL relationships. x.x
I'm in the closet. ;o And a cultural mutt.

I love to read, write, listen to music, dance, knit, crochet, travel, cuddle, cook, bake, walk, bike, culture, talk, and help. <3

I don't do drugs, nor smoke, I drink on occasion, not to a drunken state, ew.

I just hate throwing up. x.x I have a fear, but I don't quite get it myself.

I have a few pictures in my journal on my profile. If you don't come on here much, I do have a Facebook, AIM. I would have more to write, normally. ;P But it won't come to mind.

Take Care,
Mell. ^^  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

jankh27

Greedy Cat

7,000 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:35 am
Barney The DinoPimp
I've never been in a online relationship before and I'm kind of skeptical about it...but I thought I'd give it a shot.

I go by my middle name, Kotomi. I'm gay (I ONLY LIKE WOMEN!!!) and I am fully out! I'm 19 years old and I'm a cosmetologist. I live with my mom right now and I'm frantically looking for work. I live in Idaho, USA~

I love books and I love writing my own music/poetry. I grew up with anime/manga and video games!! My guilty pleasure is yaoi >> don't ask. I love reading and writing my own music/poetry. I used to be in marching band and I play the guitar in my spare time. Music is the best way to communicate your feelings smile I appreciate diversity and I love to learn about new things and people!

A few characteristics that I'm looking for in a friend and a potential partner:
- Humor
- Empathy
- Similar interests
- Open Mindedness
- Trustworthy
- Committed
- Honest
- Drug free

What I'm NOT looking for:
- A hook up
- Cybering
- An unsentimental relationship
- A relationship just for the hell of it

So, drop me a message or a reply to this thread if I sound like an ideal match for you!

Edit: My signature can be misleading xD I do NOT smoke pot or do any drugs.

User Image

Hi there
I'm Jan and I would like to be your friend smile
here is a little about me:

sex: girl
Name I go by: Jan
I'm bi and I love to draw, read, Music is my life (I can't go out a day without it) and write, I always looking for new friends to talk to and get to know. you can PM me any time. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:30 am
Hello!

My name is Tori. I'm 16, soon to be 17 years old. I'm I am bi and I'm pretty much out of the closet, the only people who don't know are the homophobes at my school.

I'm addicted to books (I have probably close to 300 to 500 books in my house, and maybe read about 100 of those), and I'm a writer. I'm currently working on a book as of the moment. I love manga and video games! Then again, who doesn't! xd I am an artist; I draw mainly black and white head shots of people and I draw colored flowers. I can draw anime, not great, but still fairly good. I love taking pictures (mainly of my cat, Sammy). I love many kinds of music (except for country or rap), and my favorite band would have to be either Within Temptation or My Chemical Romance. And I 100% agree with you- music is the best way to expose your true feelings. I want to get into playing an instrument, just have yet to find a teacher to teach me the ways of the art.

I don't like drugs. Almost all of my mom and dad's siblings do drugs, and not the 'mild' ones as well. I have never smoked nor drank, and don't really have the desire to.

I also don't like an unsentimental relationship or an controlled relationship (meaning someone controlling me to drop my friends at the drop of a hat just to stroke their ego.)

Anyway, if I sound like someone you'd be interested in, whether as a potential partner or just as a friend, let me know! biggrin

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:20 am
Hey my name's Cheiz (cheese) or chase. I'm a 19 year old lesbian and I'm completely out to everyone and quite proud. I'm straight edge minus the sexual stuff and a vegetarian. I live in new Jersey. I'm not particularly looking for a relationship but I do enjoy making new friends and I don't have too many lesbian ones. PM me any time if you want. I usually always answer. If I get to know you long enough and feel comfortable enough I'm open to skype, MSN or any other form of face to face communication. It tends to make friendships and relationships seem a little more real and personal. If you don't prefer that then we can just talk on gaia. That's fine too. I'm up for conversation either way.

signed,
chase  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:57 pm
Let me start off on a kind of geeky note: Your 'Legend of Zelda' belt buckle is amazing. Yes ma'am.

Moving on to personal profiling: I'm Sarah, nineteen, going on twenty later this year, and a resident of RI. I'm only out to my friends and one of my friends' mother, but I'm working on a whimsical way to come out to my own (if it wasn't whimsical, it wouldn't really be a 'me' confession.)

Books pretty much rule my life, especially manga of the shonen, yaoi/shonen-ai, and yuri/shojo-ai variety. My other interests include cooking/baking, drawing - not very well, but try to stop me -, listening to music, anything about world history, anime, taking walks anywhere from the neighborhood to abandoned military locales, and making stuff out of clay. I'm always looking for something new to do.

'Humor' might be the only pro you have that I lack; my sense of humor is dryer than the Dead Sea. I don't smoke, do any kinds of drugs except for the ones prescribed for my asthma, and I don't drink.

I'd link you to a picture of myself, but there aren't any recent ones of me. Nor any of me out of cosplay. ^^;

If you'd like to PM me, feel free.  

Jakotsu724

Dapper Conventioneer

19,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100

daydreamerwithmanyaface

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:08 am
Uh, Hello! I'm Lili! I love reading and cosplaying, writing, drawing, roleplaying, anime and manga, and comics! I'm a bit nervous and awkward in the beginning but once you get to know me get all counsel-ish and makes bajillions of dirty jokes. I'm a bit of an aspiring intellectual, I love to discuss things regardless of subject. [link] Uh, that's a picture of me!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:32 am
Barney The DinoPimp

Hey! I'm not really looking for a relationship but you sound pretty awesome and I think I live within two hours of you as well. Send me a pm? It'd be cool to get to know a person from Gaia who lives relatively close to me.

Kyshay

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Singles area

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items