Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
T.T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cry over little things?
  Mhm. T.T
  Nuuu! Stupid emo kids...
  <.< ... >.> Sometimes.
View Results

Admiral-Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:27 pm
lol over a guy maybe...yesterday i think sweatdrop gonk pathetic i do realize  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:01 pm
Sunday, I think it was, because I had to throw Bennedict (my beautiful keyboard) out...I realize I get attatched to my possessions quite easily...As Josh pointed out...Which is why I have been lead to believe I am a 5 year old trapped in a 15 year old's body. ; ____ ;.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:28 pm
Last time I cried was the other day when this guy I'm in love with said he didn't like me that way....I already knew he wasn't gay or bi but I still love him to death... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:12 pm
I cried yesterday at a dance cuz I was so lonely. I mean I had friends there but everyone else has someone.  

music_lover16

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:58 pm
Last night... i kept thinking bout someone.... i had nightmares bout him too.... i'm very sensitive...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:20 pm
...The guy im in love with said that he might have to stop hanging out with me and that really made me cry... gonk crying  

Cupcakes are Scene

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:49 pm
I cried at the arcade earlier today. I was playing DDR with my friend Will, and I kept thinking about his ex, Justin...It was bugging the hell out of me. D :. But I just miss the little guy. ; ___ ;. He would always hang out with us and stuff. ; ___ ;. And now, Justin can't stand being around Will which means I get deprived of one more friend that I would die for. ; ____ ;. (And when Justin and Will broke up, I cried more than Will did. o . o. Sarah's weird. x 3.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:25 pm
I cryed earlier today.
I was over-thinking my life... going over what has happened over the past few days... and the tears just came.
So basically it's over rejection(s).

[Gross]Face

Bonnie[Heart]Clyde

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:38 pm
lastnight.
i was minding my own
beeswax sitting and my room
and WHAM my mom starts banging on the door
she nearly broke it down!
as i later found out i was accused of having her sewing scissors (which conciquently my younger brother had)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:35 pm
music_lover16
I cried yesterday at a dance cuz I was so lonely. I mean I had friends there but everyone else has someone.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OMG! *Cries with you* I know how that feels crying

Disposable Love

#1animemaster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:45 pm
ummmm yesterday....and because i was thinking of how fat,ugly,stupid,and worthless i am  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:06 am
I cried last night because i relized i was in love with him, i was in love with his dead brother.[Who had been my best friend for 9 years T.T, and boyfriend for one.]

StraightJacket-Rainbow

- L i n a -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:31 pm
Last night. Godamn ex.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:12 pm
Last time I cried was today afternoon, after the person I love said she only thinks of me as a friend... Later, I was about to burn myself with an iron and cut myself on my arm cuz I'm too wussy to cut myself on my wrist DEEP, but my friends were good enough to comfort me... anyway, I cried a bit more when I thought of the subject of her rejecting me... so there...  

The Juggler-er

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces