Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
I'm sorry for my disappearance and Haitus

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:55 pm
Hello all!

I'm truly sorry for my long term disappearance and haitus (that might continue til this pregnancy ends).

First off, my computer completed crashed and burned. I lost the OS for my computer and had to wait to buy a copy of it and then re-upload it. Because of that, I had forgotten my password and forgot what email I used so it took nearly 3 months for me to finally remember the email and password to my account.

Also, I'm pregnant for a second time, and it hadn't been that long since my first pregnancy (Gave birth on Mar. 30th, 2011) so this pregnancy is a bit rough and hard on my body and everything. I'm currently in my third trimester, just hitting the 7th month.

Lastly, my daughter is turning a year old, and she is going to through new things as well. I'm spending a bit more time with her so that she doesn't think that because we have a new baby she is no longer important to us.

So as you can see, I've had a lot going on and I just haven't been able to get around to being here and updating things and all. I swear I'm not dead, just having to deal with RL problems.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:39 pm
Hey no worries, hun. i've been gone a while, too... I wonder who has been managing the guild while I was away..... >.>

and congratulations on your baby!  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:40 pm
Major Logica
Hey no worries, hun. i've been gone a while, too... I wonder who has been managing the guild while I was away..... >.>

Not quite sure, I haven't seen much going on so ^^'' But then again its hard to get on a lot with how things are going razz  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:45 pm
I know what that's like! jeeze, so many are having kids young these days. I'm 24, still single, and ain't had kids yet... then again Its for personal reasons. *shrugs*  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:42 am
Major Logica
I know what that's like! jeeze, so many are having kids young these days. I'm 24, still single, and ain't had kids yet... then again Its for personal reasons. *shrugs*

Well, me and my husband decided that we wanted to, we just didn't realize it was going to be that soon. But we decided that after having our kids and raising them, we would still have enough time to go out on our own and have our own 'adventures' and what not and we wouldn't be 60/70.

The biggest thing I see is that people are doing it young without discussing it and they aren't ready for it. My friend JUST got married, and they were already having to test themselves to see if she was pregnant >> i don't understand why its so hard to use protection. Obviously newly-weds probably aren't ready for children.

I just worry for the children of these parents who aren't ready. They are still wanting to be their party selves, they want to be free, and once you have a child you just...can't do that.

BUT ANYWHO, I totally got too deep into that XD But there is no harm being 24, and not married or with kids. I totally respect you for it and actually give you hands up. People just rush into things cause they want that 'love' or just...yeah. Things are just so sudden nowadays, people don't take time.  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games