Submit

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:37 pm
quests
active:
whiteface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 pm
HAWKFLIGHT

gender buck
short personality solitary, loyal, observatory
bio a hunter who is always watching the skies

appearance Browns, creams and whites, natural markings based off of white-tailed eagle or Shikra!
edits/specific requests
+ Either deafult hair fringe or some other hair. Going for a hunter/warrior feeling.
+ Feathers in hair or tucked under his ear along with a feather accessories. I'm kind of thinking some armband of some sort or something along those lines.
+ "War Paint" in either red or white on his flank. Kind of three claw marks.

dream The world is blurry, fading at the edges, but he still manages to see the hawk sitting above him in the bare-branched tree. He blinks twice. The world is blurry, fading at the edges and he can't feel his legs anymore. He remembers, the way the hawk had turned its beady black eyes on him. He remembers, the way the world fades around him. He remembers, the motion the bird made as it spread it's wings. He remembers, a flash of white, the exposed wing, a rush of air. A hawk-cry that pierces the world around him.

And then there is no more.

history
- march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october in phoenix's thread
- november, december in blue's thread
- RLC, feb 2013  

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 pm
BURNING BUSH
gender doe
short personality territorial, snappy, quick to anger
bio she's a dreamseer, a wanderer who feels drawn to the warm sands of the acha that lie beyond the edges of the swamp. she's never in one place for long. sometimes she gets dreams from the swamp, other times she reads dreams for others. if something is troubling your dreams, find her and perhaps she can give you an answer...

appearance ashes/fire, wanderer, seer
inspiration [1] though you can ignore this if you have a different vision of her!
edits/specific requests Have at it. glowing eyes maybe? I'd be fine w/ unedited.

dream Alone, in the rock and the desert, far from home, far from the sounds of the swamp, the gentle humidity, she stumbles. The raw heat burns at her hooves, the sun bakes her neck, parches her throat. She thinks of the swamp, the distant promise of water. Should she turn back here, she could return to the familiar home. But the voice calls out, reaches out again in her moment of weakness.

Come to me.

She hears, and though it has been so long, the doe still finds the strength within her to keep on walking. She walks. And walks.

Come to me.

And onwards. Through the rock and heat and sand. Under the sun, in a land where there is no water, where the world ends.

I will show you the truth.

A single bush, burning. Engulfed by flames. She sees, and she knows. Her journey is over now but the world lies open and she need only sleep to see.

history;
- june in blue's thread [received!]  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:04 am
SEASONMETI: WINTER

RIME

gender doe
short personality melancholic and wistful
bio She's a young doe who is a bit of an enigma around the swamp, there are many rumors floating around but no one really seems to know that much about her. She often comes across animals close to death and offers them a quick and clean death so that they need not linger in the world. Her dreams are haunted with the images of snow and ice and dead trees, and she has a melancholic vein and a slight romantic streak.

appearance Whites, blue-whites, blues, possibly hint of black if needed, should be reflective of ice.
keywords: Winter, harsh, delicate, stark, ice ice ice ice.
inspiration hard rime, [1]
edits/specific requests
+ Default tuft or maybe even custom hair? Maybe the cowlick that Rowan and Woodhymn would suit best? I'll leave this up to the colorist. I'm not sure what vision I have for hair but preferably short and not covering her eyes.
+ Edited back spines (similar, or same as scrutiny in shape), that are clear or semi-transparent like ice, if that's possible.
+ Ear, she's missing a tiny sliver of her ear where something cut into it. It's not something she likes to talk about. (Wondering if a earring of sorts would work?)
+ Horn edits maybe possibly-- I'm on the edge with this because I'm not sure if it'd fit with her, so I'll leave this up to the colorist too. Even if no horn edits, I think it'd be cool if they were also semi-transparent like her back spines (unless it isn't allowed of course!).

dream Her vision flickers. The cold crawls up her leg til she can feel it no longer. Her breath, warm and moist, freezes across her muzzle and ices over. The snow falls, and the ice thickens. She has lost track of time, has it been but a second or has it been days? It is hard to say, but she knows this. The sky is white and the ground is white and the only thing that spans the stark horizon is the great tree, dead as can be, the black trunk rising into the sky, the black branches stretching into the void.

history
staff credit (rejam) - november  

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:41 am
SEASONMETI:SUMMER

DRYSPELL

gender buck
short personality headstrong, impulsive, charismatic
bio A young buck who lusts for adventure. he has a heady confidence about him that seems almost charismatic. He's the kind of person that would be the sword-wielding main character or something like that...

appearance Rugged
keywords: Summer, unrelenting, confident.
inspiration ???
edits/specific requests
+ Scars, claw scar across his ribs from like a wolf or a lynx or something, some kind of facial scar (nose? eye? lip?) and other ones lying around at colorist discretion.
+ Hair of some sort. I'm kind of leaning towards the default buck fringe since I'm fond of that, but I will leave this up to the colorist.
+ Accessories of some sort, some sort of either leg guard or tail band or something a warrior might have.
dream

other He's got this love/hate can't-spit-it-out relationship with Rime. It's cute...

- june 2015, staff claim  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:35 pm
WHITEFACE

gender doe
short personality quiet, fierce, independent
bio Her's is a quiet strength, but just because it is not evident, does not mean one should ignore it. Whiteface has the determination of a --- and the protectiveness of a she-bear. She is Hawkflight's foundling, and has been raised a hunter like and by him.

appearance Based off of a barn owl. Looking to capture the feeling of the first two photos, the third one is just there for reference markings/colors!
edits/specific requests
+ Growing, it's ok if the edits aren't there until adult stage!
+ Default doe fringe please.
+ No eye edit please or scale removal please! But otherwise I'll leave everything else in the hands of the colorist. o /

dream

history  

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:37 pm
DARKEST DAYS

gender acha doe
short personality
bio

appearance based off Dark Valkyrie by Fluxen!
edits/specific requests

dream

history  
Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas