Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Singles area
17 and looking :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFawkher

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:14 pm
Hello heart
Im Brittany, I live in Canada and im 17 ^^
Im bisexual, 90% females, 10% males.
Im not one for discrimination with age, as long as your 16+ its all good ^^
I love to read and write poetry, -.- writers block right now though.
Im looking for a real relationship, someone I can be with for long term and eventually meet <3
I love animals, I have a hedgehog named Benjamin and two hamsters ^^
Im a romantic, I love to be swept off my feet and I love to sweep people off their feet.
I hate scary movies, I do have an attitude sometimes 3: I mean Im bipolar so someone who can bare with me through my mood swings smile
Picturree
Second picture
There is also more information on my profile, and pictures <3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:01 pm
iFawkher
Hello heart
Im looking for a real relationship, someone I can be with for long term and eventually meet <3
Im a romantic, I love to be swept off my feet and I love to sweep people off their feet.
I hate scary movies, I do have an attitude sometimes 3: I mean Im bipolar so someone who can bare with me through my mood swings smile
Picturree
Second picture

Hello!
My name is Tori and I'm 16 years old, going on 17. It looks like we are pretty similar in some areas.
I love to read and write (though I suckth at poetry. XD).
I take relationships pretty seriously- I don't get in a relationship just for the fun of it (though I haven't really BEEN in a relationship, so maybe that's why). Once I'm in it with you, I'm like a dog- faithful for life.
Speaking of dogs! I have two dogs of my own (Mellie and Biscuit) and also two cats (Samwise and Haku).
HAMSTERS!! I used to have quite a few (when we got the second one, we didn't realize she was pregnant... so she gave birth to roughly 6 or 7 baby hamsters). Hedgehog? I've never heard of those being a pet, very cool though!
I tend to be the guy in the relationship ( just basing this on my behavior and personality) so I'm known for opening doors for people and pulling out chairs for my family and friends.
However, I do enjoy a scary movie (mainly because I love watching everyone's reactions to the movie. Very funny), and I'm also known for having an attitude if I'm being interrupted during my work.
I'm very patient and loving unless someone tries to mess with a loved one then I get ugly.

If I peaked your interest, please let me know! pirate (Couldn't resist the pirate.)

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

jankh27

Greedy Cat

7,000 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:42 pm
hi name is Jan
17 going on 18
live in Canada
love to here back smile
PM me so I can get to know you better smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:07 pm
MadHatHuntress
iFawkher
Hello heart
Picturree
Second picture

Hello!
My name is Tori and I'm 16 years old, going on 17. It looks like we are pretty similar in some areas.
I love to read and write (though I suckth at poetry. XD).
I take relationships pretty seriously- I don't get in a relationship just for the fun of it (though I haven't really BEEN in a relationship, so maybe that's why). Once I'm in it with you, I'm like a dog- faithful for life.
Speaking of dogs! I have two dogs of my own (Mellie and Biscuit) and also two cats (Samwise and Haku).
HAMSTERS!! I used to have quite a few (when we got the second one, we didn't realize she was pregnant... so she gave birth to roughly 6 or 7 baby hamsters). Hedgehog? I've never heard of those being a pet, very cool though!
I tend to be the guy in the relationship ( just basing this on my behavior and personality) so I'm known for opening doors for people and pulling out chairs for my family and friends.
However, I do enjoy a scary movie (mainly because I love watching everyone's reactions to the movie. Very funny), and I'm also known for having an attitude if I'm being interrupted during my work.
I'm very patient and loving unless someone tries to mess with a loved one then I get ugly.

If I peaked your interest, please let me know! pirate (Couldn't resist the pirate.)

smile pm me !  

iFawkher

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:53 am
iFawkher
Hello heart
Picturree
Second picture

Hey there ^^
I'm Fate, I'm 18.
I don't really know how to talk about myself very much, but we seem to have a lot of the same interests  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:59 am
To Seal Our Fate
iFawkher
Hello heart
Picturree
Second picture

Hey there ^^
I'm Fate, I'm 18.
I don't really know how to talk about myself very much, but we seem to have a lot of the same interests

Pm me ^^  

iFawkher

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Singles area

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items