Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VHS Glitch
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:25 pm
I know I am.
cool  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:30 pm
Already have my Collector's Edition preordered.  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

VHS Glitch
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:32 pm
Robotic Draconian
Already have my Collector's Edition preordered.

Kudos! Same here.
cool  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:04 am
I do plan on getting the game some day I hope lol crying its os hard being a college student at times. I hardly have time for games these days.

I have been trying to get a full understanding on just what all you can do with the game on the 360. I know they are saying you can us the kinect with it, but all I have seen was just voice control, and not anything special about the voice controls (like commanding you character, giving them an order like walk two feet forward and open fire) just you normal voice commands when your chatting with another character. To me that's kind of.... well lame lol I have talk to some people that have been like "Sweet I can use my kinect now, this is going to be awesome." and I am like wow is that all it does, for a motion control device, it hasn't really shown all that much progress. Then there are those that are like "People are complaining that its just a mic when its not." Well that are right about it not being the mic, to be honest voice command can and is done with out the kinect; most cell phones can do it and they even have computer program that can do it. How? Some people have asked lol well voice recognition is software and not hardware; meaning its something that's programmed. This means the developers spent more time and money programming their game to use something so meaningless, when they made the kinect for motion controls and some even said it would get rid of the need for controllers; but it hasn't done anything of that sort yet. So its been a lot of hype over nothing.  

Hikigane_Trijen

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:10 pm
looks to complicated to me so i guess ill just have to skip this one.......  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:28 am
Nekromantlc
looks to complicated to me so i guess ill just have to skip this one.......

A force of sentient robots is trying to destroy all living things, and you're trying to get all the different species together to form the biggest army in the history of...ever...to defeat these sentient robots. How is that complicated?  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:02 am
Alright, well I just finished Mass Effect 3 a couple hours ago. Here's my reaction to ME3's ending: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Loved like 99% of it. Not the last 1% though.
It's sad that PS3 owners can't experience the first game entirely.

Toxxic Decay

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:29 am
Toxxic Decay

Yeah. Though, they'll probably release something like 'Mass Effect Collection' in 3 or 4 years. Mostly so PS3 owners can play the first game, but also so they can sell the games again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:26 am
Robotic Draconian
Toxxic Decay

Yeah. Though, they'll probably release something like 'Mass Effect Collection' in 3 or 4 years. Mostly so PS3 owners can play the first game, but also so they can sell the games again.

Microsoft holds the rights to me1 and for them to let one of their exclusives go to Sony, I have my doubts.  

Toxxic Decay

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:23 pm
Toxxic Decay
Robotic Draconian
Toxxic Decay

Microsoft holds the rights to me1 and for them to let one of their exclusives go to Sony, I have my doubts.

Huh, look at that. They do.  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff