Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] Fly away little Bird (Gale and Israfel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:07 pm
What was wrong with this creature? Gale could not understand him, and it frustrated him. He took several steps back away, dropping his hand from the door and lowering his arm to his side. His other hand still held the rifle, his finger automatically on the trigger, but he didn't fire it. Not yet.

"That's..." He stopped. Swallowed hard. "That's foolish to think. There isn't a way to just live peacefully with one another, not after all that we've done to each other. You've killed us, we've destroyed you - in a manner of speaking - and yet you still think that there's a way to live without hurting each other?" Gale shook his head, disbelieving.

I don't understand.

<< There are bound to be those who don't want to fight, Gale. It inevitably happens in any fight. Not everyone is bound by the same reasoning as we are, or as someone else is. >>

When he spoke again his voice was tight, low.

"Get out. Go. Just leave."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:37 pm
Cooing softly with worry, Israfel didn't press. The hunter had his gun but he wasn't shooting him. It was odd to not be shot at. Nice, but odd. "I have seen it." He offered quietly. "I saw how we might co-exist. It is not hard but I think... I think it would just take time."

A smile as he was told to leave. It was genuine. "It was nice meeting you Gale Gentry! I hope you do not have a bad day okay? Okay bye! Byeeee!" Skipping off down the hall, the siren vanished back into the shadows from where he came.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items