Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
`★ Soul Eater: Sky Chord ((character thread))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:24 am
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:21 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Kiyoshi Imachiru
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My adoptive Uncle named me Kiyoshi but my Kabuki name is Kiyo-san. My true name is Hephaestus...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Artificial Soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a male.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am sixteen(?) years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am heterosexual but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on nobody.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Atsushi Kousaka
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Waiting so Long // Silver Fins
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with Shinigami-sama I guess.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` I can be a bit...
Despite missing half of his life, Kiyoshi has a rather normal personality. Being one who would rather just ignore someone who calls him "Princess" or try to get him into group activities, he is sadly almost always taken as stuck up or arrogant. His manner of speech if an old fashioned Japanese dialect that sets him apart from pretty much every person his age, even his Uncle's older friends often tell him he is far too formal. With those who he knows like his partner, Uncles, a his doctor, he is simply just a quiet person that tends to dwell on things that he simply cannot control.

When it comes to his life before the "accident" and being adopted by Uncle, Kiyoshi can become incredibly uncharacteristically short and will shove people away if they ask to many questions. The people that do not give up on asking though will encounter a fit of anger that nobody has seen since he was in the Witch's castle. Back then, he was a sullen and often angry child that was often disliked, even hated, by most of the other artificial souls. Sadly, the child named Zeus was the one that the child's anger was focused on because of the way he hated being outdone by someone younger then him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` My past you ask?
Kiyoshi was the first of the artificial souls to wake up. His first memories were being pulled from the pond and being held by the witch who created him and being named Hephaestus. She had taken him into her home and told him to wait for the others to wake up. He did as he was told and waited until all of his "friends" were woken up. Growing up though, he was almost always angry and tended to play by himself, only being bugged by the other because he was considered to be the "biggest" even though he was not much of an older sibling and was nothing in strength compared to the child named after Zeus..

Yet unlike the others, he hated being within the castle, only being told that he was an artificial soul created to help take down Death city. "I will escape!" he told himself on a cold night seven years earlier. Never did he expect to get as far as he did. When Hephaestus saw the sky, he never thought that something could be so perfect, so pure. But during his escape through the city, he was followed by someone and was shoved down on the ground, his head hitting the pavement. While it was an injury that would have killed a normal human instantly, being what he was he was able to heal the flesh wounds on his head and the internal bleeding. His memories were lost.

Being a child without a name, he was sent to the hospital and was given the name "Kiyoshi" by the staff, meaning purity because of his soft looks and state of mind. As social workers would predict, he was adopted quickly and was taken in by Hide Imachiru, then owner of Death City's only kabuki studio. Being raised in such an environment was strange, but for a child with no past and only a man he called "uncle" it was a perfect place.

It was early on that it was known he was a weapon and Uncle often said that it would be his choice to go to Shibusen Academy or to simply be taught bu Hide, a weapon himself, to compress his powers and work in the Kabuki studio. Kiyoshi pretty much chose Kabuki no by choice but because he wanted to make Uncle proud and did not like being one to put up a fight. So for years he learned how to memorize scripts, grow his hair long because Uncle said it was easier to wear than wigs, put a great show on, often playing female roles.

By the time he appeared to be about fifteen he began to feel as if Kabuki was just something he did for others, even if he was the studio's most popular attraction (even if most customers thought he was a woman), and was always plagued with strange dreams where he was in a pool of water and clawing for air, wanting to fight whatever was in his path. Kiyoshi did not know what to do with such revelations and it was Uncle that decided that he could act in his spare time to substitute as a part time job to pay for school supplies because he was being sent to shibusen.

When it comes to his past life, the person who's image he was made in by the creator of the artificial souls, he only has dreams that Kiyoshi dismisses as normal. In the dreams he simply is a older version of himself, often with the same pretty woman by his side. What he does not realize that these are memories of that past life. Once his name had been Hiro Ota, a death scythe working for shinigami-sama that had been killed by the witch in battle.

Hiro Ota was known over seventy years ago for being one of the best with his meister, but was also a devoted husband with a baby girl and another child on the way. Being a serious man, he kept his work life separate from his family. For the man though, life was by far worth it. He had a wife he adored, their dreams of having a family together having come true. His biggest source of happiness would be to holding his daughter, Lia, while she slept and listen to his wife blossom as her pregnancy continued (he secretly wanted another daughter, joking that he wanted to be around beautiful women in his home and not some boy that will turn out like himself).

His tragic death though cut all those dreams short when a couple of months before the birth of his second child, Hiro and his meister were sent on what was supposed to be a simple mission to keep watch on a certain witch that was rumored to have become violent as of recently. Things went bad fast when the witch found them and an unprepared fight broke out, killing both his partner and himself. Due to the fight he put up though, the witch knew that his soul would be perfect for the artificial soul project.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Extra! Extra!
As a result of his fine features and long hair he is often mistaken for a girl at first glance, even receiving the nickname "Princess" in school, but makes him the perfect candidate for Uncle's Kabuki studio. While he is a natural at Kabuki, he finds it nothing more than a job he does to make Uncle proud. Often though, Uncle will fawn over Kiyoshi by often telling him how much prettier he was then "any old girl", often doing that to tease him playfully because it makes the teen blush so deeply. Other wise though, the man tried to help him get along better with other people, often encouraging him to start a conversation besides just letting people think he is uninterested in them.

In school, his weapon form in a long nagitana. While his weapon form is impressive, Kiyoshi is sadly not the most athletic person. He is awful with any type of exercises or sports that do not have anything to do with Kabuki. Thanks to this some tease him by saying he is a "weak little princess".

Prannke

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Alma Romas
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Romas Sensei as my students say~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Teacher
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a male.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am forty years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am homosexual but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on any pretty male I see.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Onosaka, Masaya
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Kimi=Hana // Road
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with Shinigami as always!

At first when you see Alma, one would think that he is a rather flanboyant man who should never be allowed near his male students because he would, in his exact word, like to "eat them up". While that happens to be true, he is also a genius as a former meister with plenty of experience under his belt. He is a very fast learner with certain things such as combat and is able to recognize danger by observing the enviroment around him. This comes as a great help in the battle field to the around him.

To others though, Alma is the type that likes to be around people at all times. He hates being alone with a passion and is known for calling his fellow teachers in the middle of the night just because he would like to hear the voice of another person instead of just having a one sided conversation with his cat. In his class though studetns might think that he is not being serious when he will talk about stories from his youth when he was a meister at the academy but underneath his stories are unearthed meaning that could get those studetsn out of trouble when they need it.

Alma Romas is what you can call a self made man. Born to a middle class Italian family in Death City, he knew from his childhood that he had wanted to be a meister for a good reason. When he was only four years old he was playing at the park with his brother when the two were followed home by a kishen. It had the two boys cornered and they were as good as dead when what seemed to be out of nowhere a young teenage meister from Shibusen academy and his weapon stepped between the two and saved their lives. When Alma saw them fight he knew that was what he wanted to do, protect those around him. As he grew up he focused on his training and getting stronger. He kept his body healthy and would work on keeping his mind sharp.

Of course, being the gifted child that he was, Alma had no problem with such things. With an IQ of almost two hundred and the patience of a saint as his mother would say, he entered the academy when he was only fourteen and got his first weapon. Alma became very much the prodigy and within a year of enrollment he had succeeded in making his first death scythe. After a couple of years he made two more and was beginning on his fourth when he got himself noticed. Shinigami-sama was impressed by his talent and offered him a job for protecting Death city and wielding a death scythe.

He took the job and for twenty years he helped fight witches and dangers to the public. Of course he suffered his share of loss, seeing good friends of his die along with innocent lives lost. Alma stayed strong the whole time and adapted, not letting what was going on around him bring him down. Thanks to a back injury though, he was forced to retire and recently took a job at the academy by teaching his students about combat training.

Alma is very popular with his female students, most of whom see him as a friend due to his love of gossip. With male student though some can find him to be annoying or even creepy. But he is respected and a fine teacher when push comes to shove. he also likes to choose his favorites from the class and personally give them training sessions.

Prannke

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:16 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Shayla and Corry Kinoh
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me try and nickname us you'll die

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` meister
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a boy and girl duh.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am sixteen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am straight but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on NA.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice:Shayla
Corry

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Twin Song // Unknown
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with Shinigami sama

Shayla is quiet and reserved but she has a large heart. The girl doesn't like being hurt or surprised so most of the time she avoids people. The friends she makes are usually forever and she doesn't change around people. The only one she actually responds to is her brother and lately even around him she is quiet. People find her weird at times but she is smart and a little sensitive. She is willing to do anythin for those she cares about.

Corry is loud and blunt. Other guys hate him and girls find him rude or offensive. He has no filter on his mouth and often he ends up smacked. He has a romantic side as well as an interest in walks but people don't know this stuff. He hides the soft part of his soul to stay protected. He can't stand people who are mean or cruel so he is a busy body. Cprry is the type of guy who feels he has nothing to lose. Because of this he does not fear death or being disliked.

Shayla and Corry were born four minutes apart. Shayla takes this to heart and often bosses Corry around. They lived in Death City their entire lives but never attended the academy. Until the age of ten Shayla and Corry were house schooled. The two grew close and only knew each other. Shayla stuck by Corry's side no matter what even if he was annoyed. She hug around her brother even when he protested. Shayla was more like a shadow then a sibling and she hardly spoke. Corry soon grew fed up and pushed his sister away at the age of eleven. She ended up depressed and lonely but she respected her twins wishes. They had a bond that was everlasting after all and she didn't want to feel smothered as he did.

When the twins hit the age of fifteen their mother grew ill and died. Corry knew his father couldn't handle them so he enrolled in the school. They needed educations after all and their father couldn't provide it. Shayla hated this idea bu sue didn't say anything about it. Corry dragged her to school and the two began their separate journey.

Shayla is afraid of spiders and germs. She is very clean and tidy and when people mess with her space she freaks out insanely. Shayla also has a hidden tattoo of a dove on her shoulder and she hides it from people. It symbolizes her mother.
Corry has a sickness that he hasn't told anyone about yet. It has no cure and he isn't sure how he got it, but it's slowly killing him.

Kiraxbingbing-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:18 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Aphrodite // Adalina Marie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Ai. My other alias is Adalina Marie.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Artificial soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a female.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am fifteen (?) years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am straight but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on anyone who catches my fancy, but I rather like Hephaestus.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Yui Makino
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My Song: Innocent Sorrow... // Abingdon Boys School
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with the witches.

Aphrodite is cold, playful, and flirtatious but is the woman every guy wants. Nicknamed Ai, she has no trouble getting guys to give into her every whim and loves to use that to her advantage. She is a controlling person and a seems to enjoy making people angry or aggressive, finding it amusing how easily upset people can get. Ai can be secretive and never really trusts in anyone besides her "mother" and Dai. Ai doesn't even seem to be capable of trusting in herself. She is a childish side however, and shows it on most occasions. Never having the ability to be a child, nonetheless have one, she often likes to toy with others and play rather dark games. Ai is considered to be just a bit twisted. Having to live an empty life could do that to a person. She is violent and has a destructive personality although she will rarely show it, due to the fact that it is unladylike and does not suit her beautiful appearance. Despite everything though, there is a part of Ai that is waiting to be freed. A part of her that is kind and caring, although its almost impossible to show. Almost.

Ai was the last of the artificial souls to wake up from what she liked to call "the pool of life". When she awoke she was given the name Aphrodite and chose to stick with it, only ever being called as such or Ai, a Japanese translation of love. The witch who created her took her into her home and from then on Ai felt as if she rightfully belonged there. She never questioned the witches reasons for creating her and loved her as child would love a mother. Ai felt as if she could always be loved as such, and so felt that if it could continue this way forever then she would do whatever it took to keep it that way.

As the youngest, Ai tended to act as such, often playing foolish games that almost always resulted in someone or something being hurt. She often followed elder children, irritating them or causing trouble and blaming it on them. Mostly she would follow Dai, one of the eldest souls, and was taken with him. He was always silent and alone all the time, always seeming like he was not there, though he was. And for Ai, it was this that fascinated her and drove her to follow him almost everywhere if only to examine him.

Ai loved being within the castle and thought of it as a safe haven from the world outside. The witch, who she liked to call mother, would tell her the outside world was a hideous and scary place. People there would kill people like Ai, who were just a little different from the rest. That's why they had to take down Death City, if only to begin their journey to make the world a perfect and beautiful place. And of course, Dai had agreed with her idea, for wherever Ai went, Dai would follow.

Ai, unlike most of the other artificial souls, has absolutely no memory of her past life whatsoever with the exception of her dreams. Often naught they will be faint and she would not remember what the dream was about when she would awake. Most times in her dreams she would find her lover in bed with another woman and everything after that would be a blur. Ai's dreams link to the most important times in her life excluding her death and in her past, she held an entirely different personality.

In her past life, Ai was Auden, a woman of kindness and beauty. Often she would be chased around by men asking for her love and she always rejected them for they never saw past her beauty. She fell in in love with her Meister, Adrien, an all around playboy and joker who always seemed to make her laugh. He seemed to be the only man who truly saw the real her and she fell head over heels for him.They began dating over the span of two years and had even begun to discuss marriage. They were in love and happy together, well at least that's what she believed. One day Auden came home to find Adrien in bed with another woman. She fled from the scene, heartbroken at his betrayal. She became deeply depressed and heard of a suicide mission that Shinigami was offering out to death weapons. After the last pair had not returned, Auden went it alone, believing that it was better off that way. Even if she died, no one would be there to miss her. Adrien had found someone else and she was long forgotten.

Upon battling the witch, Auden was struck down within moments. She couldn't believe her death would be that simple. That she could be taken down without a proper fight. Before she died, all she could think about was how it was all her fault. It was all because she fell in love that such tragedy befell her. In her last moments, all she could think about was Adrien and the family she so desperately wanted to start. She put her hand over her stomach. That day, she had wanted to tell Adrien her good news, that she had conceived their child. But now, as the life began to drift from her eyes, the point in living was gone.

Ai has a fear of becoming hideous and so she does whatever she can to maintain her beauty, even if others assure that she will remain beautiful forever. She has a talent for dancing and is very good at ballet, a sport that holds great beauty. Ai knows three languages: French, Japanese and English. and will often speak to others in a different language if only to irritate them. Her weapon form is a trident and Ai has absolutely no recollection of her past life, only that she was betrayed by her lover long ago.

ll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Dionysus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Dai. My alias is Daisuke Eiji.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Artificial soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am seventeen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on no one, and I never will.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Mitsuru Matsuoka
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My Song: Dear You... // Yuzuki
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with the witches.

Dionysus, though nicknamed Dai by Aphrodite, has a silent and uncaring character. He tends to be nonchalant about everything he does and is almost always relaxed. Despite his seemingly unemotional character, he is actually a very caring and unselfish person, proving even to be diplomatic at times. He is unsociable and prefers that other's stay away from him as he believes himself to be very dangerous. When it comes to Aphrodite however, he is very honest about what he feels and is protective of her. How close their relationship is, is unknown, however they appear to have a sibling-like relationship.

Dai was the second to last soul to wake up from the Witch's pool. After his awakening, he was given the name Dionysus, after the Greek god of Wine and Ecstasy. Since his birth, he was a very quiet soul, having always kept to himself and far from the others. He always felt himself strange, having eyes much different then the others- with one the color of wine and the other the color of sapphires. He never cared for the other souls, nor the witch whom called herself his mother. His reason for existing was unknown to him, though he never questioned it. Often his mind would wander off. Where to? Nobody knew, not even himself. Since his birth, Dionysus was one to take things as they come without contemplating why or how. As such, he was often avoided by others and disliked by most of the souls. He didn't have the usual lust for bloodshed like the others.

However, this all changed when Aphrodite was born. After her birth, she constantly stuck around Dionysus, following him wherever he went. She would often ask him to play and with Dionysus' nature, he always complied. So of course when Ai chose to call him Dai for now on, for its short rendering, he made no complaint. Often she would play with him in the garden of their mansion, though he stood quiet most of the time and did nothing. She would pick red roses for him and make them into pretty floral crowns for them to wear. When putting them on, she commented on how pretty his eyes were, while she herself only had one eye of a lilac color.

Without noticing, Dai had grown to expect her presence and grow fond of it. This child whom was always following him would crawl into his bed at night, if only to prevent her "nightmares" of which she woke up terrified from but had no memory of. Silently, he would comfort the girl, as he had grown to care for her as a protector and maybe even more. This fragile young thing, who seemed so innocent yet was inwardly twisted, had caught his heart and snatched it away in the palm of her hand.

When Ai got the idea that the outside world was a frightening and murderous place, Dai had not been one to disagree on the idea nor completely agree, as he himself had never left the walls that lined their home. Though most of Ai's ideas were silly and dangerous, it was this one that she seemed completely intent upon and had been transfixed into overturning Death City if only to rid those who endangered their happy lives and make the world a beautiful one. He agreed to be by her side at every moment as per usual, if only to protect the girl from any harm that other's would cast upon her.

In his past life, Dionysus was Damian Montgomery, a poor beggar boy living in the slums and dirty alleyways of Death City. As a young boy, he stole whatever he could get his hands on, depending on the stolen goods in order to survive. His parents had died when he was only eight, leaving him an orphan. When it was discovered that he had the ability to transform into a weapon, he was taken to be raised at Shibusen in order to become a Death Weapon for the great Shinigami. Damian, who had little food and no home to return to, agreed.

When entering Shibusen, Damian exceeded quickly among the ranks. With natural talent and smarts that he had gained upon the streets, his teachers were deeply impressed by him. Despite his lowly background, Damian had begun to earn fame and admiration. In his lifetime, he saved many lives and fought difficult battles and became a Death Weapon soon enough. There was one mission that he could not survive though. He had been warned by Shinigami that it was a difficult task meant only for very experienced death weapons, but the boy had been so full of pride from his new fame that he had not listened, The witch that he had been after was too powerful and had killed other's before him and unfortunately, it was the same for Damian and he was killed in battle. His last glimpse of life before he had died had been a fellow weapon, a female whom he remembered from Shibusen that had been a remarkable beauty, Auden.

Dionysus is not very skilled at combat, but has excellent speed and great defense. He seems to have a great liking for the arts, as he paints whenever he is alone or in the presence of Ai. Dai greatly fears Ai being in pain and dislikes those who are too affectionate with her. His weapon form is a jagged edge scythe. Dai has not recovered any memory of his past.

ll Vintage Nerd ll

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:38 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Ascheriit Ballad
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Bael.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` weapon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a Boy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am Seventeen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am Straight but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on a girl.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Okamoto Nobuhiko
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Sands of Time // Audiomachine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with Shinigami sama

Ascheriit has a cheerful and kind personality despite his dark appearance, and likes easily makes friends with everyone. He can also get upset easily if someone disrespects him or his friends. He tends to not care about past tragedies as he sees life as something to not spend in the past, but the present. In this respect, he also has little care for the future and or any future consequences of his actions. Whenever he does think about things, he tries to find something else to do on the spot to avoid dealing with having to think hard. People see him as hard to control and occasionally annoying seeing how he rarely pays attention to anyone unless they interest him. Only in his weapon form does Ascheriit become serious on direct. It’s almost as if he becomes a whole different person when changed.

Ascheriit was born in a small town whose major economy was based off of farming or working in a steel factory. He lived here with his mother who was a weapon but kept it from Ascheriit. One day she left to go on a mission and never came back. She wasn’t dead so much as not wanting to go back to her boring life as a parent in a rundown town. This left Ascheriit broken for many years as he was placed under the care of his mother’s brother and his family because his father was in prison for a very long time under the charge of serial murder. During his time among his uncle, aunt, and cousin, though the family was poor, they tried to teach Ascheriit principles of honesty and sincerity, and taught them to live honorably. Ascheriit acknowledged these principles but decided that he wanted to live by his own ways after finally getting over his abandonment issues. His way consisted of acting odd and wanting to amass as many friends as he possibly could.

In the school system of his town, Ascheriit was often either in trouble or not even there. He acted out on his emotions of abandonment with violence toward students and teachers alike. There was never any other time in the town’s history that there been such a trouble rousing elementary school child. Parents and other adults understood his reasoning, but it didn’t change the fact that the boy was dangerous. Around late elementary school, early middle school is when Ascheriit finally began to become normal and less antisocial. He tried to apologize to his old teachers and fellow classmates in attempts to make friends. For the most part he was accepted a little at a time.

Out of school, he spent much of his time going places he wasn’t supposed to, like the steel factory. There was so much to do there that he couldn’t help himself. He found it fun when people discovered him walking around and leading those people into pursuing him. Not once has Ascheriit ever been captured due to his agile nature. During the times he wasn’t caught, he would walk along the ceiling rafters after somehow climbing to the top and sit above the smoldering giant cauldrons of liquid steel and watch it churn and heat the whole building hotter than an oven. It was a strange fascination, but it passed the time when there was nothing else to do. Ascheriit’s other hobbies included simply talking to people either outside the still factory or in a park. Since these conversations that he started were most likely to be interesting in his opinion, he never cut the other person off to go do something else as was his nature.

One day when he just turned fifteen, he discovered his ability to turn into a weapon. It scared him half to death at first and he cursed his luck to have such a strange ability. His Uncle, with past experience from his sister, knew how to deal with Ascheriit and sent him to Death city to go and live and eventually join the school there to receive further training. It was difficult to convince the boy to leave, but a simple statement from his aunt changed his mind instantly. She told him that he could meet many like himself and easily make friends. So off the weapon went, with money enough for a place to stay and to buy food to last him a while.

Ascheriit has a heart wrenching fear of abandonment brought on by his mother’s actions and he will usually become clinically depressed whenever a friend leaves or even betrays him. An ironic fear of his despite one of his hobbies is to be melted or burned alive or dead. For that reason he does not want to be cremated whenever he dies.

In his weapon form, Ascheriit Becomes a ghost white Chain Whip with the silhouette of a black moth on the handle. On each individual chain link, there is a single small blade like that found on a chainsaw. In partial weapon form, Ascheriit’s knuckles acquire these blades and the same block moth image appears on the top of his hands.

-Spirit_Matamune-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Lorem Roy Sanguine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Arakune, if you're talking to him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Weapon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a dude.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am Sixteen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am Pansexual but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on the strongest girl at school.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Nobuyuki Hiyama
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Is it Real? // Yoko Kanno
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with Shinigami

Lorem is strange, to put it lightly. On one hand, he seems like a stable youth. On the other hand, he willingness to do strange and convoluted things on the whim could make him a liability, if not convinced to to something else. A diligent worker, but if he has nothing to do, it is not strange for him to do something weird, which may be either simply being in a strange place, or doing something so mundane that he outrageously embellishes (Or strait up lies) about what he is doing. Still, a rather friendly person, if you just ignore his quirks. He likes to do good things, because as he says "I don't need to justify doing what's right". Easy to scare, as he does not like to be around others who are angry. However, his reaction to such things can vary; he may simply run away, or if Arakune is awake, he may attack viciously, using such methods that is a touch, inhuman. The only thing that can make him angry, however, is if those he refers to as his friends are harmed, or even threaten. Otherwise, Lorem can be pretty enthusiastic, but he's mature enough to try not to let it bother anyone.

Arakune is a separate entity that resides within Lorem. Unlike Lorem, he is a bit more consistent. Arakune can come off as a nice person, but in truth, he is a schemer. Like a bad influence, he usually is the one who convinces Lorem to do most of his bad deeds, twisting the truth (Or strait up lying) to make Lorem think he is doing what is "Right". He does, however, respect those with a strong body, mind, and spirit.

Before one should know who Lorem is, one should know of a man named Lotte Roy Carmine. Lotte was a Alchemist, and a rather proficient one at that. He could recreate many of the create inventions of the past, usually to the exact quality. But despite this ability, he was only known as the one who would recreate; he himself has never created a masterpiece of his own. Every attempt ended in either failure, or he was beaten by someone else who successes before him. Stewing in his own self-envy, he grew mad; he wanted to make something everyone would remember. But he was never able to make anything of his won. Until one day, he came by one thing: Black Blood. Lotte studied the Black Blood, and while at the same time, was studying the strange creatures known as "Demon Weapons"; humanoids who had the ability to morph into weapons. Some archaic, such as swords and hammers, others a bit more modern like guns and cannons. He did not think such weapons where good enough; he wanted to make a Demon Weapon, one of his own design. And he knew how.

From that point in his life, he shut himself away from the world, and began to create mechanical suits of armor; Power Armor, if you will. Alone, these suits of armor would enable the wearer to godly strength, but what Lotte wanted was to improve it. By itself, the Power Armor could do nothing more then enhance a person's physical ability. Lotte wanted more. He discovered that if he melted his Power Armor into the Black Blood, he could possibly turn someone, a normal human, into a Demon Weapon, one that would inherit the ability of the "Demon Armor", as he called it. But he could not risk himself; his body would not be able to support the process in which the Black Blood would be injected. he needed others. Young children.

Now you may know Lorem Sanguine. But Lorem's origins was not one he knows, nor would like to know; he was a child of rape. But this rape was one that was strange in itself; it was his father who was raped. Lorem's father, a man named Louis Sanguine, was a "intellectually deficient" man, or simply, mentally retarded. While returning to work, which involves cleaning sewers, Louis was approached by a woman. This woman initially treated Louis nicely, but her intent was not matrimony. The woman tricked Louis's father to sleep with her, with a combined use of wordplay and drugs. By the time Louis came to, he was robbed, and left in an alley. Nine months later, the same woman came back, with Lorem. She claimed that Louis raped her, and if Louis did not want charges to be pressed against him, he would give her a sum of money every week. Louis, being to stupid to know what was happening, agreed. Not only did he give more then half his income to her every week, he was also forced to care of Lorem, who was left at Louis's apartment. But despite Louis's mental retardation, he did everything in his power to take care of Lorem. To him, it was the right thing to do.

A few years passed since Lorem was conceived into the world and left in the care of his retarded father. Louis, who never knew what school was, always kept Lorem at home, or worse, took him to work. Lorem however enjoyed his father's copanmy, and saw nothing wrong with his mental disease. Despite the circumstances in which he came to the world, Lorem loved his father, and Louis loved Lorem back. On Lorem's fifth birthday, Louis took Lorem somewhere else then his home or work; Louis took Lorem to the park. To celebrate, Louis spent the last few days and most of his money to try to make his son a cake. Lorem was told to stay and wait in the park as his father prepared his party. But that was a mistake on Louis's part; for a man with twisted ambition was there, the man named Lotte. Unprepared, Lotte sedated Lorem, planning on taking him back to his lab to be one of his many guinea pigs for his mad experiments. But Louis was not so stupid to not noticed Lorem's disappearance; in fact, Louis say Lotte as he took Lorem. Louis gave chase, running after Lotte to get his son back. But Lotte had one advantage; a vehicle. Throwing Lorem into the back of his vehicle, Lotte drove off. But Louis kept chasing. Even when the vehicle was long out of sight, Louis did not stop running. He kept running and running, despite not even knowing where his son was. Too ignorant to know when to stop, too foolish to give up. He eventually died of exhaustion, after constantly running for four days non-stop. Louis's body was never found.

After Lotte took Lorem from the park, Lorem was suspended in a tube. He was given the number 42; for he was the 42th human child to be taken. Lotte kept stealing children, until he had at least 50. One by one, Lotte melted down his Power Armor into the Black Blood, and then put that Black Blood into a human child. Each one died. Except Lorem. Where others died the moment their blood was replaced with the Black Blood, Lorem was able to support the Black Blood, long enough for it to integrate into his body. He, and six others (Out of the remaining eight that was left, only six had made it) became Lotte's "Demon Armor". But they where far from mindless weapons; in actuality, most where already awake when their blood was being replaced. Where it not for the numbing sedating liquid that suspended them, they would have screamed as it was done to them.

The day Lotte had successfully created his seven Demon Armor's, Shibusen meisters had found Lotte. They where here to destroy his facility, as well as execute him for all the children he had killed in his twisted experiments. Thinking that Lotte had control of his creations, he tried to had his Demon Armor's to defend him. They did not. Instead, they tried toe scape. but Even the Shibusen Meister could not allow the Demon Armor's the leave alive; they where made from Black Blood, which made them much more susceptible to Madness. That, and their attempt to escape involved killing anyone who stood in their way. Lotte was killed when Lorem, one of the first to attempt to escape, literally punched a hole though his heart. The Weapon Meisters clashed with the Demon Armor's. Miraculously, some of the Demon Armor's managed to escape. Lorem was not one of them. He was incapacitated by the Meisters, and brought to Shinigami for judging. When Lorem was brought to Shinigami, Lorem was only seven years old at the time. Shinigami saw use of Lorem, and because Lorem has yet to become a kishin, though it would be merciful if Lorem was spared.

Since that time, Lorem has known no where else but Shibusen. Since he came, he has done nothing but train and train, preparing himself to be the best weapon, as per Shinigami's orders. But Lorem was not alone. he was never alone. Shortly after he came under service of Shinigami, Arakune made himself present. Lorem did not know who Arakune was. But Arakune knew Lorem. He became one of Lorem's only friends, and at the same time, the only thing that may bring him to become a Kishin.

His weapon form is a bit strange... As he isn't a weapon, but a set of Armor. Known as the "Demon Armor", wearing him allows the Meister access to godly-physical ability, almost capable of shrugging off some of the most powerful attacks. With a successful Soul Resonance, Lorem can access his "Console Command", allowing him to access some of the Armor's special features, such as on board weaponry and flight abilities.

Though Lorem doesn't know it, he has Black Blood running though his veins, giving him passive abilities such as nigh-invincible skin, super physical ability (in addition to the radical ability of his Demon Armor), and a recovery factor. The only connector to his Black Blood is his constant companion, Arakune. Arakune has yet to tell Lorem of his blood, but Arakune has control over it.

Lorem always has his gas mask, which is the only thing that he has of his father. Lorem is also illiterate, but has an odd understanding of math. Has a creative side, as his house is almost filled with various creations of his. But every so often, he has visions of his past; his life with his father. Lorem does not remember his father well due to the experiments, nor does he remember his "Mother" or the identity of the other Demon Armors. Arakune may know, but he has yet to tell Lorem. Has piercings from Arakune to look "Tough"

Ryonara

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:00 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Wyoming Legends
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Poseidon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am nine years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on Artemis//Hitomi Hikaru.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Kara Edwards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: It Ends Tonight // All-American Rejects
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with witches

Wyoming is a secretive person. While he is outgoing, if he is holed up in his room, he will be doing things that he doesn't want anybody else to know about, whether he is cleaning his room, reading a book or hiding something he shouldn't have, he will always be a secretive person. He only willingly lets in his 'mother' because of the respect he holds for her being a parental figure. He usually comes up with escape routes throughout the castle in worst case scenarios situations. He has at least forty planned out if the castle was invaded.

Wyoming was born late. His birth was actually a surprise because he was listed as a failed project. Upon learning some of the other's choose an individual name, he choose the name Wyoming because it was a very unique name, even for the place it originated from. He was reading books on U.S. History when he read about the state known as Wyoming. His last name, Legends, was chosen for all the myths and fairy tales about what he could find. Even though he has read as much as he could, Wyoming has never found Greek mythology books dictating their ranks (Ares, Poseidon, Zeus etc.). As a child, Wyoming had taken a keen interest in reading. He had read every book he could find in the castle. His abilities as a natural in water were discovered when he fell into a pond in the castle garden. He was under the water for five minutes, long enough for the witch to declare him dead, when he surfaced, gasping for air. He was put through tests from diving to breath holding to swimming. He excelled in all but one. The underwater breathing test. He almost died, and the witch would've let him if he hadn't passed the others. Fortunately for Wyoming, he passed.

What Wyoming was weak to was heat. He suffered from heat more than anybody in his family. You can always see him carrying around a bottle of water on hot days. On moderately cool days, he will be walking around in a T-shirt and shorts. If he gets dehydrated on a hot day, he will be almost too hot to touch and definitely too hot to live. Wyoming is social enough to hang around his older siblings but not social enough to not be shy in open public.

Wyoming was given a task. He was training to be a miser. He was strong enough to manage a sword due to his physical fitness from swimming and taught the basics of sword play. He will be taught to wield any weapon after a while of training.

Trace Legends

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Vivian Avalon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Vivi or Vivian-sama

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Witch
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a beautiful female.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am twenty-two(?) years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am heterosexual but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on attractive, stunning men.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Ayako Kawasumi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa // Miku-tan (cover)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with the witches

Vivian's comes off as a childish yet gentle adult that spends her lonesome time in her room playing with her broken, porcelain dolls or torn stuffed animals. She enjoys getting what she wants and the beauty of a demented world from her own eyes, plus she cares for her beautiful "children" that she raised. Though when she snaps, she'll turn into something ugly that you don't want to ever see with your own two eyes. She'll begin to throw a bad tantrum and possibly even abusing someone or an object that comes in contact with her. Vivian is also manipulative, when it comes to getting what she wants and making a man or two fall to her very own feet.

It is unknown of where Vivian was actually born, but all she remembers that when she woke up she found herself in a dark forest, surrounded by fireflies and covered in nothing, but a long cloak that wrapped around her. She wandered through the forest, having little memory about her birth and remembering that when she was asleep that she felt like she was in a cold, dark abyss-like dimension. Growing hungrier by the minute, she began to see a light grown closer to her as she made her way towards that light. The light kept growing and growing as she got closer to it, until finally she popped her head through a bush and suddenly met eyes with a complete, handsome stranger. He went by the name of "Gregory Kalos", to which he had taken Vivian in from the night since he couldn't just leave her out in the woods with nothing but a cloak and her stomach grumbling. Vivian was given a roof over her head, with the finest clothing that suited her and kept her warm, and even food put on the table. Gregory was her savior and she didn't know how to repay him in return after him taking care of her. She decided to help him by taking on a job of her own and try earning money by using her magic. The people of the town loved her magic tricks that she put on for the children, but then later on it got to a point where people started to become afraid of her powers and calling her a "Witch".

Vivian feared that title and afraid of using her powers, but Gregory didn't mind them at all. He thought that she was special for having powers like that and hearing that made Vivian feel more reassured inside. Vivian and Gregory then began to have an affection for each other, which then came the time where Gregory proposed to her. She felt that she was happiest girl in the world for Gregory being able to love for who she really was. She and Gregory got married and had moved out of the small town and into a larger town that opened more opportunities to them both. Gregory's luck began to grow as well, he was a writer and only two of his books was able to publish throughout his life as a writer. He began to write a story based on Vivian and himself, except he added a bit of a reverse fairy tale aspect to it. Although, a colleague of Gregory was out to steal his story idea and use it to his own usage. One night, Gregory had went out drinking for a bit with his fellow colleagues and Vivian was preparing dinner and couldn't wait for him to come home. She wanted to tell him that she was pregnant and able to see his reaction, hoping that he would be enthusiastic about the news. Vivian waited and waited all night for her beloved Gregory, but he never showed up. She grew worrisome by the minutes and then went out to search for him.

She wandered around town, looking to see if he had stopped by any well-known shops that he would usually go to or even their local neighbors to see if they had seen him pass by. Until finally, she had found him standing in an dark alley, but before she could call out to him and rush over to his side...she say Gregory losing his balance and fall to his knees. Vivian was in shock and seeing the killer, who stabbed her beloved husband she couldn't stand it and then unleashed her powers to kill him instead. She rushed over to Gregory's side, trying to stop the bleeding of her love but it didn't work. Gregory used the last of his breath to tell Vivian how much he loved her and she was able to tell him that she was pregnant. His eyes filled with tears of joy of hearing the wonderful news and telling her to take care of the baby. Gregory's eyes then turned empty as the last of his tears fell down his face and the high pitch scream of Vivian's voice could be heard all across town as she hugged her deceased husband.

After the funeral came and finished, a witness had spotted Vivian killing one of Gregory's colleagues and as the rumors began to spread faster it was then that the people of the town started to call her the name that she dreaded to never hear again, Witch. The people of the town chased her out of their town, but before they could even lay a single finger on her she turned to them with one look and set the whole town on fire, as some locals stated. She disappeared after that in a blink of an eye and found herself aimlessly wandering around again. Day after day, looking for proper shelter to live in and care for her baby when it would be born but no luck had fell upon her. Until one day, she happened to found an abandoned cottage up in a valley and began to tame her toys (stuffed animals or porcelain dolls that Gregory had gave her, when they had first met each other) by using her magic. Vivian began to care for herself with hunting for food or even gathering water from a crystal, clear spring. It then came the time when she had gave birth to her newborn son. She was crying tears of joy for being able to have a child that she could care for the first time and the most closest thing that she has now to her beloved Gregory. Her puppets helped Vivian with her daily chores and even help sometimes caring for Vivian's baby as she went out to gather food and water. Vivian had recovered from a heartbreaking loss to a new feeling of love that she can put all her effort into her son.

Though one day, Shinigami-sama had sent out Advanced Meisters and Weapons to track down Vivian and kill her and the baby. The small group invaded the cottage of Vivian's that was protected by a force field (at that time she began to learn how to control her powers more) and used her puppets to push them back, so that they wouldn't hurt the baby. One of the puppets had safely made it to Vivian, who was gathering water from the spring and telling her the invasion back at the cottage. She teleported herself to the cottage to find that it was too late and seeing the cottage set in crimson flames. Her beloved puppets were torn and busted open, laying out around the cottage and Vivian rushed to the burning door to only see the shadows of the Meisters and their Weapons gathered around a deceased, red soul and one of the Meisters using their Weapons to gather that one soul inside that Weapon. Vivian grew twisted inside, a mixture of anger and sadness inside and as the Meisters then noticed her arrival. They then charged after her as she dodged their attacks and began to take forth her power of revenge into killing them. It got to the point, where the Meisters had to retreat with their weapons after severe injuries done to them. Vivian was not the same anymore, this Vivian had become twisted with insanity.

Vivian had found herself a new home after that incident, a run-down old castle that she had rebuilt with her powers that she had mastered now. Her heart was broken inside of the lose of her child and declared that she would get revenge on Shinigami-sama and Shibusen for killing her son. Her puppets had been all fixed up from that terrible invasion, although later on after getting settled into her new home Vivian's insanity kept coming back to the point, where she started to abuse her toys and leaving them in their torn or broken condition again. She thought of a miraculous plan of making artificial weapons to create an army of her own. She began her research and preparation of vessels to hold her artificial weapons, by using the series of small ponds in the back of the castle. After a year of research, it was then time to gather fresh souls that would suit her taste of a perfect army. Vivian killed and collected the twelve souls for her experiment back at the castle and then creating each one from their past selves. She then placed each one of the artificial souls in the small ponds and singing them a lullaby, before gracefully dancing off inside her castle. Each day she checked on the progress of her beloved "children" and wondering if her plan had failed and thinking she would never get revenge. Though one day, one of the children had awoken from their slumber and reached his hand up towards the surface of the water. Vivian got him out of the water safely and wrapping her coat around him. She hugged the child and was so happy that her plan was a success and just looking at the child, remind her of how she had wished she would be living with her son right now. It wasn't a matter of time, before the rest of the children awoken from their slumbers as well in the dark ponds and safe in the arms of their "mother".

Vivian began to tame her "children" and caring for them as a motherly figure, which made her feel a bit revived inside like of the time when she took care of her newborn baby. The "children" began to learn about their "mother" and knowing what she loves and what things that she hates, and training in combat. Though over the years as the children grew, one night, Hephaestus escaped the castle and Vivian's face turned horrifying as she ordered the other artificial weapons to bring him back. Sadly though, they returned back with not a single trace or capture of Hephaestus from their search. She grew angrier by the minute and started to throw a bad tantrum, by breaking vases and plates. Vivian sent out some of the weapons to continue their search, while the other weapons had stayed behind to calm her down and back to her gentle-like self. Now she waits of word from any traces of Hephaestus from after years of searching for him...

Vivian has the fear of losing her "children" or anything precious to her. Her hobbies consist of: having tea parties with her dolls and stuffed animals, singing, and even create a bit of mischief when she's in the mood. Whenever she goes outside of the castle, she disguises herself as a student. Vivian's magic can vary at points, but she majorly specializes in ice and white rose petal magic as her theme.

Zy Xandra

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:30 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Hannah Abbigale Hinasaki (Athena)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Hannah.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` artificial soul (Athena)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a female.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am s i x t e e n years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am p a n s e x u a l but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on no one at the moment.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Brittany Snow

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Rolling Girl ((& English Version)) // Hatsune Miku
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with the witch..

Hannah comes off as dim, distant and almost scary to most students who typically keep their distance frightened of the cold looking girl with shockingly blue colored hair, constantly covered in new wounds and bandages who rarely even shows up to school. People are afraid to so much as glance in the girls direction hearing rumors about her, and how she'd beaten someone to death brutally.. Or how she could turn you to stone by glancing at you, and that was why her eyes had such a mournful look to them always. And so fourth... But it was all just a bunch of rumors.. Despite her outer image and reputation the girl couldn't be more different, she's selfless, intelligent, soft hearted, quiet, tends to be shy, extremely distant, and tends to stay to herself, but she does come of as very dim, she also isn't loud and outgoing like most teens her age, although she's very kind and friendly if you get to know her. She spends most of her days doing what almost all parents dream of. Cooking dinner for herself as well as others, studying, cleaning, and working her hardest at part time jobs to earn her own money.. That is, despite her rarely showing up to school, her clumsiness and constant fighting just to get an extra dollar.

Hannah, always is getting scratches, bruises, cuts you name it, being the artificial soul of Athena, she's the goddess of warfare so she takes advantage of this skill using it to fight for well earned money, she doesn't believe in burdening others in free loading and believes if she wants something that she must earn it... She also has no memory of her past life as a goddess, only a bit of her childhood when she lived with the witch..

Hannah was one of the last few artificial souls to awake, she was pulled out of the water by a woman. The witch. Hannah had a strong likeness right away thinking of her as a mother at the beginning. Right away she was introduced to the others, her so called "friends" as the witch seemed to put it, but it was clear from the beginning that Hannah stood out, she had brilliant blue hair with matching wild colored eyes, unlike most humans and unlike her past form so she tended to stay away from the others feeling different from them all, who seemed to love the witch ever so dearly. She didn't see the logic in it being as intelligent as she was even at a young age she knew she was nothing more than a mere experiment. Well that's how she thought of it anyway.. While she was younger she had a speech impediment as well, and couldn't pronounce her name correctly calling herself "hena" rather than "Athena" It wasn't long tell the name seemed to stick, but they had changed it to Hannah which had been the closest name at the time.

As she grew older she tried to socialize with the others but she had already grown up so apart from them all... They hardly even knew who she was, let alone even got a glance of her half the time... She couldn't even get the witch to herself ever, and grew jealous of the others who so easily could make her smile and laugh.. But she always had one person there for her.. Her teddy bear. He seemed to be her only friend, and couldn't run away even if he tried, he also wouldn't spend time with the others ignoring her.. Just her. Hannah had become very attached to the thing, and grew up with a different introspection, of what a real friend truly was. But by the age of nine she already knew she was too late for it all, giving up on befriending any of them completely... One night Hannah, had been going down stairs, for she always came down stairs when everyone was asleep, along with her teddy bear, she'd study and play the violin and try her best not to wake anyone, after all that was her idea of "fun". When she heard someone moving around, she watched as one of the boys ran off... He never did return... When the witch asked what had happened Hannah had simply shook her head shrugging as if she had no idea. But that boy had inspired her... He'd inspired to leave the dammed place, and live else where.. She of course had waited until the weather had gotten better, she hadn't thought twice about it grabbing her violin, a few sketches, her teddy bear and some clothes as well. She thought it was all she'd ever need after all, and she would come back for visit now and again to see the witch, the closest thing to a motherly figure she had. She'd left a note explaining things and that she'd visit often... She'd been foolish not even thinking twice..

Being such a lovely girl, she was extremely stunning for her age, even as a little girl walking with her backpack crowded with junk as well as her teddy bear clutched tightly as she walked around a darker place in town cluelessly, a place that was a complete mess after dark filled with street gangs, drug dealers and all that mess.. She had never seen anything so beautiful.. The outdoors everything... Without even thinking the girl curiously made her way down a dark alley. Having such poor vision she bumped into a male from a group, once they saw how cute the girl had been they had soon began to chase her before she tripped and fell, terrified for her life unsure what to even do, unable to scream or speak as two pinned her to the wall as the other traced her jaw line leaning on her... Snapping out of it she bit his finger. He had screamed in pain for she'd drawn blood, before punching her jaw daring her to try it again, she'd smiled looking up at him, "Is that all you got..?" She had said wanting to come off as tough the male had scowled kicking her now with all his might multiple times until he'd tired out. Her mind swirled with pain but she refused to give up, spitting and coughing out blood she let out a small laugh. "That's it..? How pathetic.." The others all looked at each other wondering what the girl was when one saw her teddy bear she had dropped, he laughed nodding towards it, the boss of them saw smirking as he held up the teddy bear. "This is cute..." He says teasingly tearing it's head off, ripping it apart laughing madly loving the look she had the whole time, as it had finally gotten to her, her eyes widened in complete horror as hot tears spilled her body ached and was so sore she felt as if she'd pass out at any moment but all she could think of was rage, turning into her weapon form.. With half way that is.. Her arms had become a metal-like blade of each of the long thick double swords slashing both men but not enough to kill them as they ran off, terrified.

Hannah eased the swords back inside and staggered falling to her knees the world around her swirled and her head throbbed, the taste of blood filled her throat as the child numbly scooped up the now destroyed teddy bear, who'd always been there in the house now realizing just how alone she really was clutching it tightly crying as she lost hope she should just turn back and go home.. If she hurried no one would even notice she was gone.. And Hannah always was tripping and getting cuts so no one would question it, after all there no where else to go.. Feeling as if she'd black out at any moment. When a man had stepped out of the shadows she stumbled loosing her balance a few times getting to her feet whipping at the blood that spilled from the side of her lips getting to her feet ready to attack but the man struck a deal holding up his hands as if to show he meant no harm, "Run away huh..? I'll make you a deal.." Hannah wanted to object to tell him that she was going to visit now and again but was too weak to even bother. He smiled grimly inhaling from his cancer stick. "I'll help you out with some things.. But in return you have to earn it. I'll also buy you a new toy.." He said nodding towards the pieces of a bear she had held, the man was part of a dark business making money off of street fighting after all, Hannah had agreed fully not thinking twice, but not accepting a new toy she was too old for them now.. She was nine years old, almost ten after all! Toys were for babies now.. She'd given the bear a small kiss before letting it drop to the damp cement leaving it behind as she walked up to the man known as Mr.Hyoma, collapsing as he caught her bringing her home and mending her wounds, as he started her new life...

Years latter the Mr.Hyoma had raised her in his home she grew up staying out on the streets more than she was at home, and on occasion, she visited the witch to show all the process she'd made and what not...

Although the male was like a father to her, and she often called him dad, or father. He also made her at times as well. Sure she was just a business profit but he cared about her the way a brother would for his little sister. She only came home to him every now and again to dress a wound, bathe, change her clothes or to cook for him and his friends, she even visited the witch for an occasional tea party, but they were rare and she hadn't visited in two or three years. The main reason she typically staid out of the house's was to one: Not burden the witch knowing she had to raise many others, and two: as for Mr.Hyoma's excuse, most of the time she staid away to avoid all the female "Friends" of his, or "Exotic Dancers" as they said they were, she even ended up enrolling at a school, yet she hardly went due to how much of an outcast she felt there, yet she was very well known for her appearance and a few nasty nicknames, not to mention how far away it was. She'd usually walk but it was a good few hours and she was afraid the gangs would follow her seeking revenge, but luckily the male she lived with drove her to school now and again, she could always ask the witch of course but who would want to burden her..? She'd made friends... But they were only animals, she'd taken a liking to animals and often took injured, or strays home to Mr.Hyoma's place sneaking them inside to bathe them and feed them before letting them go once more, animals didn't judge her after all, if only it was the same with the kids who attended school with her..

Although she still remained clumsy as ever and always got new injuries every weakened from fighting, she managed to get passing grades dropping her homework off and picking it up every day. And showing the witch her process and success's only wanting her to be proud. The lonely girl seems to always be in a dream, not caring if rumors are spread about her or not... As long as she knew they weren't true right? But even so maybe one friend would be nice.. Instead of her constant running away, whenever someone starts to get close to her, she's still searching for her future, unsure of what she even wants or her purpose in the world. But even though the school year already started she promised herself one of these days... She'll attend school during the day instead of just picking her homework up..

She's not afraid of practically anything but thunder storms really get to her.. She freezes up in fear, but her biggest fear is water. Not water in general.. But, pools, lakes, oceans, etc.. She can't swim.. She hates the two because it stormed the day she was pulled from the water, as for water not only is she deathly afraid of drowning but she has a fear she'll be pulled back to wherever she came from, and loose everything and everyone. She'd hate to worry, the witch and Mr.Hyoma, having the two taken away would be the end of her after all... They were the closest things to both friends and family she had.

Her hobbies, are playing her violin, sketching and of course studying she loves animals and has a weak spot for them, unlike most teenagers who work at fast food places for an extra dollar she fights for it in competitions for Mr.Hyoma who in return pays for her tuition with it, got her a new identity, gives her a place to stay, food to eat, etc...

WEAPON FORM: Thick twin set blades.

BrittneyBr00tal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Artemis//Hitomi Hikaru
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Hitomi.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am nine years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on Wyoming.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Okazaki Ushio/Satomi Koorogi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Light My Fire // Kotoko
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with the witches

Hitomi is a very interesting little girl. She's has an innocent appearance but packs a massive fighting spirit. But also a bit curious from time to time. Hitomi loves to fight and in battle I suggest you not get in her way. She will push herself and do the impossible (Think of her as a girl version of Shizuho-san from Durarara). But for her age, she is very smart. Also good at fighting combination and tactics. It's just been with her sense she was born, intellect and the spirit to fight. Although she's still a child so she is bubbly and can be shy at times when she's around people. As long as you aren't on her bad side, and aren't in her way during a battle. You will see her as a regular little girl..

Hitomi was born as one of the smallest but one of the best fighters out of their "family". When she awaken, she was probably the last one to awaken looking only an age younger from what she already looks as. When she was brought out of the water, she was given the name Hitomi. Hitomi being a Japanese name meaning 'beautiful eyes'. And her last name Hikaru meaning 'radiance'. She grew up having the appearance of an innocent little girl, when she actually was a dangerous package.

When Hitomi awoke, only a few hours did she start walking around with her being in her weapon form already messing around to what she could do. Enhancing some of the traits of the Goddess of the Hunt Artemis. Hitomi trained outside in the field of the castle everyday, increasing in speed and strength. She excelled at this which made a threat to her enemies. When she would secretly go outside of the castle, she would either be a happy, cute, little girl who is shy and innocent. Or a demon from hell.

Hitomi's weapon form is an elemental gauntlet. She is able to change on command to the four basic elements: Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind. When she's in her weapon form, the appearence of the gauntlet depends on what element she changes to. For example, if she were to turn into a water gauntlet, she would have a water emblem at the center as the designs with have waves and the main color would be blue. A side from that, in her past time Hitomi loves to play with her stuffed bunnies (Black one named Oni and white one Tenshi) or either reading something from the numerous books they have in the castle. What she fears is being seperated from her "family" for too long. If that does happen she just breaks down and becomes almost lifeless.

Cecile Silverstone

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Enma Cozart
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Enma

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Villain
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am seventeen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am straight but curious but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on Aphrodite.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Jesse McCarthy- Voice of Roxas!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8pcxE6U9k] This is halloween // artist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with witches

((split personality. As you see in Enma’s picture he gives you a sense of two personalities that dwell within his body. Enma’s original personality before his encounters with the manipulative witch Medusa and the black blood was that of an ordinary boy. Well…of an ordinary boy who gets bullied amongst his peers for being a broken weapon and 17 with no meister to calls his own. Depressed, fearful, and shy, Enma does not really talk around anyone. Most of the conversations to be had are in his head talking to himself about oneself and his true meaning of existence. Enma’s second personality developed after his dormant personality that has manifested itself from jealousy and the black blood placed into his system. Fear of death was removed from his heart, and instead replaced with a psychotic conceit and a insatiable lust for souls. These two personalities often battle each other inside of his head echoing small to large quantities in wavelengths of madness friends and foes

(( Enma born into a rich family of aristocrats that supported the ideals of shibusen and their institution. As long as they were being protected by the school, that school received as much funding as possible r ever dreamt of. However there was a period of time in which the school fell off of rough times because shibusen main funding from the Cozart family wasn’t coming in. that was the period of time Enma Cozart was kidnapped by Lotte, or rather went with him willingly.
Enma was seven years old when he was “kidnapped” from his home estate on the outskirts of Death city. He was very bored of the rich life and didn’t have many friends, only fake ones that could be bought. His maids and butlers hated him so it was not a lifestyle he truly enjoyed. So to go with Lotte was a golden opportunity. To experience a real life with people who may actually learn to like him. However this turned out not to be right life he wanted. He was quickly used as a guiena pig for an experiment with black blood and various wings of animals captured from around the world. He was test subject 12. Because of his previous life he was able to heal fast and stay immune to diseases. It wasn’t long until he heard about the prodigal 42, another survivor of the testing. Even though they had never met, stories of him and his heroic inspired Enma to be brave and call forth shinigami to come to the place and save them. After the fiasco was settled, Enma was taken to live in shibusen academy. Unfortunately his bloodlust caused him to kill his partner and sentenced to suspension. Inside the camp grounds, he is held prisoner and echoes madness for his “brother” number 42, to go set him free. If he doesn’t, he will break free anyway. Only a matter of time will tell if he will be saved or become a Kishin))

(( Angel Cloak looks like this (however it is black: forms has currently two forms. 1. Covert Cloak form: Where the cloak shine brightly to blind enemy opponents. 2. Offensive and Defensive form: When angel wings sprout from the cloak to allow the user to fly (glide or float), guard (because of wings are indestructible), and attack. (Wings can flap to create a gust of wind, feathers can sprout like arrows and shoot at opponent, or taken off to be used as a sword. The wings size can be manipulated, regrown if torn off, and wither away if user chooses it ) ))

RikutheTwilight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Zeus // Kiyama Hiroto
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Zeus. Or if you insist on using my other name, Hiro or Kiya.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a Male.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I appear Seventeen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am Bi-Curious but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on No one, really. I don't know a lot of people, and the ones I do know I only see as 'family'.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Takahiro Mizushima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: おしゃかしゃま // RADWIMPS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with The Witches

At first glance Hiro just seems like a nice enough guy. He cares a lot for his 'family' even though he knows they're not related; but they're the closest thing to one he'll ever have since he couldn't possibly return to a life he isn't really sure he had. While he wouldn't shun anyone who wished to talk to him, the only person he would ever go to himself is his 'mother'. Outwardly he is the cool, calm, collected leader of the artificial souls, with a persona tinged with a rebellious mischievousness and a playful attitude, but inside he doubts everything about himself and his life. He secretly wonders if there can be something more for him; but since he hasn't found such a thing yet, he can only follow the orders of the woman who gave life to him. He becomes a different person when he has to fight. A strong sadist, Hiro finds extreme pleasure in hurting others. When he starts he can't really stop, and in extreme cases he doesn't care if it's friend or foe. Whenever he snaps out of it, he becomes afraid of himself, and he retreats further into a protective shell built around his heart.

Hiro was the second artificial soul to be retrieved from the pond, just moments after Hephaestus. At 'birth', he already showed signs of being the strongest, though out of all the male children he probably looked like the easiest to snap into two. As a 'child' he was still too compassionate; there was just too much of his old persona in him. Still, it couldn't be denied that he was strong, and Vivian saw that there was just too much useful strength in him to be wasted away just because of his compassion. She made him the leader, even though he wasn't the first to be 'born'. Despite his strength, he always felt intimidated by Kiyoshi; perhaps it was because Hephaestus was older than him. Though he tried to approach and befriend him, he was always turned away angrily. Hiro could understand where Hephaestus was coming from, but it still kind of really hurt.

Years passed, and Hiro's sadness at being shunned by his 'elder brother' turned into a bitter rivalry. He was no longer intimidated by Hephaestus as Vivian had taught him how to control his powers and how to use them. But there was still some part of him that still cared; they were the closest things to siblings after all. He was content with his life living in the castle, though his buried mischievous nature told him he should go out into the world and explore. He never did, as he was a good child and always listened to 'mother'. He would be the one to lead his brothers and sisters to the destruction of Death City. That was his mother's will, and since he had no personal goal himself, he saw no reason to oppose her.

But seven years prior, Hephaestus suddenly disappeared. Immediately, Vivian dispatched all the other artificial souls to find him. It had been Hiro who had found him first. He followed the first artificial soul silently, without doing anything for a long while, not sure what to do. It was then Hiro decided to set his 'brother' free from the anger and torment of the life he had been forcibly born into; it was killing two birds with one stone. In a way, Hiro would forever come out on top in their rivalry, and they wouldn't have to hate each other anymore. Hephaestus would never have to remember him, or any of his hatred, again. It was Hiro who shoved him, pouncing and cracking his head on the pavement. He did it in a way that he was sure he wouldn't be killing him, but it was oh so hard to hold back from doing so. He left Hephaestus in that state and quickly left, purposefully directing everyone else in the wrong way so that they would never find the missing artificial soul. He received much of the brunt of Vivian's tantrum when he returned from a 'fruitless' search, but it was worth knowing he had brought enough time for Hephaestus to wake up and disappear. No one would ever find him, and he wouldn't remember anyone at the castle; Hiro had made sure of it.

For the next years of his life, Hiro grew up in the castle. While outwardly, his calm leader facade never changed, inwardly, he grew both colder and less of his past self. Strength was the only thing he needed to see his mother's dream through. He had not forgotten Hephaestus and the incident seven years before, but he chose never to say anything about it whenever it was brought up. Vivian was still looking for the other artificial soul, since they never found his body, of course, but Hiro was confident they would never find 'Hephaestus' again.

As for his past life, Hiro's been getting flashbacks often; more often now that he's older. And often, he will always be seen with the same two people. Deep within his heart, he wishes to know who they are...but their names and significance to his past self escape him.

In the not too far off past, only a couple years before Hiro's soul had been harvested from his body to be used in the artificial soul project, he had been Yuuya Kobayashi; he would be called a death scythe, but his weapon form was far from a scythe. It had been a triple-barreled gun, exactly the same with Hiro's current weapon form. Yuuya had been the major part of a weapon, while the white-haired male in his memory, Shirou, was the other part, a blade connected to his gun form by a chain. Their shared meister was Ichirouta, a young, but gifted prodigy. The three of them were the best of friends, closer than anyone else in their time. So close, they were almost able to read the others' minds. They did everything together, and they were happy with their lives. Yuuya was currently going out with Shirou since they got along well because they both had difficulties with split personalities, and none of them, not even Ichirouta, actually had plans to get married and settle down or anything.

Ichirouta was almost too gifted to be true, and within three months he had gathered the a hundred and ninety eight souls needed for both Yuuya and Shirou. They only needed two witch souls to become completed. But something went completely wrong and it hadn't been the witches they were looking for. She was too strong for them, and completely overpowered the trio. Yuuya tried to protect Shirou and Ichirouta, but to no avail; the witch easily got past him and killed him. But she saw potential in Yuuya's soul, and knew he would be perfect for her artificial soul project.

Hiro hates being around too many people, and he's afraid of losing trust and credibility. Truth be told, he likes fighting; too much maybe. He knows Japanese, English, and Italian, though he hasn't the slightest idea why. His weapon form is a triple-barreled gun. For some reason, though, he feels kind of empty whenever he turns into his weapon form...like something is missing. He sometimes gets flashbacks of his past and he's trying to piece them together, even though outwardly he acts as if he couldn't really care less. He finds himself really attracted to white-haired people though, for some reason...

Hunter Crawl

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Kariya Masaki
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Kari, Riya, Masa, Saki; I dunno, whatever short-hand you can create from my name.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Meister
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a Guy. Stop mistaking me for a girl, dammit!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am Sixteen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am Heterosexual but why would you want to know that? Stop asking me, it's weird!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on No one. Jeez, what gave you that idea...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Fukuyama Jun
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Disenchanted // My Chemical Romance
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with Shinigami-sama, of course!! Who'd be an idiot and side with someone like the Witches?

Kariya is usually a person who goes with the flow and doesn't do much in his day to day life. He couldn't care less about what's going on around him, but at the same time, try to surprise him by asking a question to see if he was listening, and he'll be able to answer with surprising accuracy. He's usually very child-like, with an almost inhuman love of sweets, and an unrivaled passion for sports and art. Like his father before him, he is a prodigy at being a meister, yet for some reason he has yet to find a weapon who suits him. He has a difficult time trusting others, and it's probably genetic because his father had a hard time trusting others too, and sometimes he might end up as a little rude and sardonic, but in time, he warms up to people who treat him right.

Kariya is the son of Ichirouta Kazemaru and Midorikawa Masaki. He was born into a quiet, small, but cozy house on the edge of a forest on the other side of a small town. His father was a prodigy meister, but for some reason he would never talk about his days at the Academy, nor why he never used a weapon anymore. His mother knew nothing about his father's Academy days either, and when Kariya told Ichirouta about his decision to become a meister, his father flat out refused. For a couple of years, Kariya felt bummed and a little left out. His father had been able to fight for Shinigami-sama once, why couldn't he?

Then he met Sakuma. One day, Ichirouta came back home with a friend, Shirou Fubuki, and his son, Sakuma. Shirou had been a weapon before; to be more specific, Ichirouta's weapon. And Kariya started to nag his father about his past once more. And again, his father said nothing. Sakuma and Kariya didn't get along at all at first. Sakuma's indifference irritated Kariya, and Kariya's straight-forward bluntness bothered Sakuma. But time gradually made them get used to each other.

Suddenly, Sakuma ended up at his door one night, shivering, bloodied, broken, alone, and nearly mad with fear. Kariya immediately took him in. After a couple of days and getting his senses together again, Sakuma told them that Shirou had died in an avalanche. Ichirouta adopted Sakuma immediately. Sakuma and Kariya grew up like brothers, and then when Kariya was fifteen, Ichirouta told him that he would be sending Sakuma and Kariya to Death City; to become meister and weapon for Shinigami-sama. But since that day he's never seen his parents again. While he was in Shibusen, he received the news that a witch came and destroyed his town, and when he rushed back with Sakuma right behind him, his home was gone as well, burned to ashes. His parents were nowhere to be found.

Since that day Kariya had a hard time trusting others. He was certain his father knew this was coming; why hadn't he done anything? More importantly, why hadn't his father told him? The only one by his side was Sakuma, who understood what it was like to lose a parent...and they found the letter. It was a letter addressed to Kariya and Sakuma, from Ichirouta. It looked rushed, as if he had written it before the town had been destroyed, and it explained his past; why he never returned to being a meister and why he settled down with Kariya's mother. He had never forgiven himself after he had lost his other weapon, Yuuya Kobayashi, to a witch who had surprise-attacked them. Yuuya and Shirou had been two parts of a whole; but Yuuya died to protect the two of them, and the witch had stolen his soul. It was why he didn't want Kariya to become a meister; he didn't truly know the horrifying truth about the witches...

But instead of being discouraged, the letter only encouraged Kariya to become an even better meister. He would become better than his father ever was, and he would get revenge on that witch. For the sake of his father, Sakuma's father, and for Yuuya; a person he had never known but he knew had been important to his father...

Personally, Romas-sensei is one of his favorite teachers, despite his flamboyancy. Kariya has never been one for stereotypes, though he does find the teacher's tendency to say...certain things...disturbing. He's also often mistaken for a girl, much like how his father was, and like his father, he's very sensitive if you do mistake him for one. He also hates being touched; it's kind of a personal thing, really. And though he gets along with Sakuma, he's long come to the conclusion that they could never be meister and weapon. They've already tried being partners but their resonation wasn't what he was looking for...

Hunter Crawl

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Sakuma Fubuki
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Saku...I guess...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` weapon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a Male.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am Eighteen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am Bisexual but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on no one. I don't know. What does having a crush feel like?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Tachibana Shinnosuke
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Famous Last Words // My Chemical Romance
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with Shinigami-sama, I guess...

Sakuma is a very quiet person, and he though he takes a lot after his father, they are very different. His father's quiet was a shy, timid kind of silence, and at least he had been a little more friendly and open to the ones close to him. Sakuma is no different to those he has just known and those he has known since forever. His indifference isolates him a lot, and he only has one true friend: Kariya. Though the two are like fire and ice, Kariya's cynicism paired with Sakuma's listlessness, they are able to tolerate each other somehow. However, like Kariya, Sakuma has major trust issues; more likely earned from experience than Kariya's inherited distrust of others. He's taken after his father in wanting to become stronger to protect the ones close to him, like Kariya. He can be somewhat awkward, but only around girls, since he doesn't quite know how to deal with them.

Sakuma is the son of Shirou Fubuki and Atsuyo Fubuki. He was born in Death City, and was told from a young age that he was a weapon, so when his limbs started morphing into blades at the age of six, he wasn't quite so taken aback. His father was a weapon, he knew that, but what he didn't really understand was why he didn't have a meister, or why he wasn't aiming to become a death-scythe for Shinigami-sama. But he was never curious enough to ask any questions. His father's choice was his father's choice after all, and Sakuma believed that his father was much too kind to become a death-scythe anyways. Not really anyone ambitious, while every other kid in the neighborhood wanted to become a meister or a death-scythe, Sakuma rather liked staying at home with his collection of stuffed penguins.

Then he met Kariya. One day, Shirou decided to bring him to meet an old friend, Ichirouta Masaki. Ichirouta had been a meister before; to be more specific, Shirou's meister. The fact surprised the normally stoic Sakuma, and his curiosity about his father's past peaked. Sakuma and Kariya didn't get along at all at first. Sakuma's indifference irritated Kariya, and Kariya's straight-forward bluntness bothered Sakuma. But time gradually made them get used to each other.

But then one day, when Sakuma, Shirou, and Atsuyo were driving along a cliff when coming to see Ichirouta during the winter, an avalanche fell on them. Shirou reacted quickly, shoving Sakuma out of the car, but neither him nor Atsuyo made it. Sakuma tumbled down the side of the cliff and when he regained conscious he trudged his way to Kariya's house alone. He was bloodied from the fall and sporting an arm broken in two places, cold and soaked with melted snow, the shock of what had happened muddling his mind. He didn't even recognize Kariya when he saw him; his body had been moving automatically, of its' own accord, down the familiar path without him really thinking about it. After a couple of days and getting his senses together again, he woke up realizing that he could no longer see from his right eye. Sakuma told them that Shirou had died in an avalanche. Ichirouta adopted Sakuma immediately. Sakuma and Kariya grew up like brothers, and then when Sakuma was seventeen, Ichirouta told him that he would be sending Sakuma and Kariya to Death City; to become meister and weapon for Shinigami-sama.

But that day was the last day Sakuma would ever see his god-father again. While he was in Shibusen, he received the news that a witch came and destroyed the town, and when he rushed back with Kariya, their home was gone as well, burned to ashes. Ichirouta and Midorikawa were nowhere to be found.

Sakuma wanted to retreat back into his shell again. His father and mother had been stolen from him by an avalanche, and now his god-parents had been stolen from him as well, by a witch. He knew he had been an idiot for believing that he could actually become happy. While Kariya was torturing self with 'why's, Sakuma sunk into a deep pit of depression as well. But together they kept each other from breaking down completely, somehow...and they found the letter. It was a letter addressed to Kariya and Sakuma, from Ichirouta. It looked rushed, as if he had written it before the town had been destroyed, and it explained his and Shirou's pasts; why Shirou never returned to being a weapon and why he settled down with Sakuma's mother. Shirou had been mentally beating himself up ever since the day that he had failed to protect Ichirouta and his weapon partner Yuuya from a surprise attack from a witch. Yuuya and Shirou had been two parts of a whole; but Yuuya died to protect the two of them, and the witch had stolen his soul. Shirou hated himself that he wasn't strong enough to protect them.

The letter fed Kariya's flame of revenge, and fueled Sakuma's thirst for power as well. Sakuma wanted to become stronger so that he could protect the ones close to him...and if he could get revenge on the witch that destroyed the lives of the ones he cherished the most, and the life of the one person his cherished ones had loved, he would know that he hadn't survived that avalanche for nothing.

Sakuma hates avalanches or anything that remotely reminds him of avalanches [like the sound of lightning]. He also hates being alone the most. His favorite animal is the penguin and he has a collection of stuffed penguins in his dorm. But tease him about them and you've got yourself a blood-thirsty Sakuma coming after you...He likes winter sports though, like ice-skating and snow-boarding, and things like that. His weapon form is a silver chain whip sword.

Hunter Crawl

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers