Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
New Tekteks and appearances wanted!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:57 pm
Okay, so here's the deal. I TOTALLY want to revamp Sailor Pegasus with a whole new look, whole new outfit, whole new everything!! I'm giving you creative reign to design something that you see as a Sailor Pegasus woman!

A little info to help you shape this girl in your head
--> She is daughter to Queen Serenity and sister to Usagi
--> She is the older of the two daughters
--> She took to being the senshi of elysion instead of sailor moon. She protects Pegasus and dreams

Things I'm looking for
--> Sailor Pegasus
--> Princess Form
--> Queen Form
--> Anything else you want to have fun with ^_^

If you have any other questions, please do PM or post them here, I'll be glad to answer them. I can't wait to see what you guys figure out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:54 am
I'm quite stumped too, but have you tried in a masquerade ball gown similar to the one that Serena wore(although I think that might be the same outfit as her princess moon outfit) sweatdrop Have you tried combining outfits and colors from some of the other sailor scouts or possible adding another person with the character, for example a character like Luna. Luna could have a big sister that is also the advisor to Serena's older sister. biggrin  

cat0120

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:39 am
cat0120
I'm quite stumped too, but have you tried in a masquerade ball gown similar to the one that Serena wore(although I think that might be the same outfit as her princess moon outfit) sweatdrop Have you tried combining outfits and colors from some of the other sailor scouts or possible adding another person with the character, for example a character like Luna. Luna could have a big sister that is also the advisor to Serena's older sister. biggrin

I actually think I found a very nice set of sprites I just made. Its in order of her Senshi form, her princess form, and her queen form. And ohh, I didn't think about that idea for the advisor. I DO have her have two advisors which are twin siamese cats. Maybe there are sisters to luna, I like that!!

What's stumping me now is the hair. I don't know really what to do with her hair overall. Her mother had silver, and the father I have has like a redish-blond tint. I like what I have below, cause its kind of like a mix of all those colors, but I'm not sure if its pushing it or not.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think I might liek this hairstyle more. TIs more 'blondish' and I really like it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:51 am

Sir_David_of_Fairborn

Distinct Dabbler

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:08 am
Sir_David_of_Fairborn

Thanks ^^ I just finished my sailor avatar though ^^ *points to current avvie*  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games