Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Wonderful Hot Springs (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:56 pm
Karime shrugged. "Just looking for some fun," she said with a wide grin. She winked at him and sank under the water, swimming lazy circles around him. "And you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:02 pm
James watched her, "I'm just wandering around, and I decided to hang around a while." he told her. "I'm kind of a nomad really." he explained. "I hardly ever sleep at my house, I find much more peace in the wilderness."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:56 pm
Karime paused her circles and tilted her head. "Interesting....very interesting," she murred, eyes sparkling. "Do you travel far?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:05 pm
James smiled, "My home is about 4 towns over, I guess that's pretty far. But I stick to the woods." he told her, "I'm surprised I ran into so many people at once, it's usually a hiker or two."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:24 pm
Karime laughed brightly. "Hot springs, they draw a crowd." With long, easy strokes, she swam to the edge of the water and propped herself up. "Ever been to the south?" she asked casually.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:27 pm
James thought about it, "Like, Texas south or... Alabama and Georgia south?" he asked, "I've been almost everywhere. I'm not one to settle too quickly." he said, and he let himself float again.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:11 pm
Karime tilted her head back and laughed. "Oh! Oh that's cute. No, dear I meant south as in South America. Say Peru or Chile? That's where I'm from. Beautiful area."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:20 pm
James exclaimed, "Oh! I'm sorry, no, I've always wanted to visit though." he said, and he smiled, "But I'm stuck here for now, Until I get enough money for the trip." he said, and he swam over to the bank and sat down, and he watched the steam swirl from the water, "I want to visit every continent of the world someday, just so I can see what the world is like as a whole."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:04 pm
Markus hung along the edge lazily. He watched the other animals frolic. He looked at the griffin and the cat. "So you two." he gestured to them both. "what things you like around Hightail Cafe?" Underneath the water he crossed his legs to get comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:36 am
Markus was beginning to become troubled by the sudden silence. He turned side to side not hearing a sound. The hotsprings were deserted as quickly as they had filled up.  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

TheGentleBeast

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:10 pm
Kayden Lyserg
User Image

Kayden smiled and made his way slowly over to Markus, hugging up on the edge. The felines shoulder pressing up against Markus' shoulder. "Heh, its a quiet place. Very quiet and calm. I'm never quite sure if thats a good or bad thing." He said with a warm and happy smile. "How about you? What lands do you hail from?" He said as he rubbed his shoulder up on Markus' shoulder in a playful way.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:00 pm
TheGentleBeast
Kayden Lyserg
User Image

Kayden smiled and made his way slowly over to Markus, hugging up on the edge. The felines shoulder pressing up against Markus' shoulder. "Heh, its a quiet place. Very quiet and calm. I'm never quite sure if thats a good or bad thing." He said with a warm and happy smile. "How about you? What lands do you hail from?" He said as he rubbed his shoulder up on Markus' shoulder in a playful way.

He bumped the cat's shoulders back playfully. he raised an eyebrow. It wasn't quite quizzical; it looked more like he enjoyed it. he grinned moved over. touching hip to hip. 'just the mountain. I live in a cottage and fish. I have a small farm for vegetables and the like. Im a simple tradesman.' he grinned at him.  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas