Submit

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:51 am
yaaa there is alot of negative feed back for this game but i do enjoy it quite alot actually.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:13 pm
Classic Example
I cant wait to get it too, a lot of my friends are saying that the game is disappointing but I hope its not. It's almost to my affordable price yay dramallama

What if your new to the Resident Evil Series should you still get it?  

snake2576

Dangerous Raider

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:21 pm
snake2576
Classic Example
I cant wait to get it too, a lot of my friends are saying that the game is disappointing but I hope its not. It's almost to my affordable price yay dramallama

I would still get it. Im pretty new to it. I played only one resident evil game which was the 4th one with Leon. If you want to play it then you should go for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:29 pm
Classic Example
snake2576
Classic Example

I would still get it. Im pretty new to it. I played only one resident evil game which was the 4th one with Leon. If you want to play it then you should go for it.

Okay and what would you rate the game?  

snake2576

Dangerous Raider

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:32 pm
snake2576
Classic Example
snake2576
Classic Example

Okay and what would you rate the game?

havent played this game yet. still searching for it till its on my buying range. ask Nekro about it, he has the game and is currently playing it. plus you can find only game play and reviews for it online. sorry couldnt tell you about it since i dont own it but hope this helps.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:26 pm
Purchased this game yesterday. It's a decent game, not the best RE game out there, but it is still pretty fun. Seems to be more multiplayer oriented. Although I haven't played online yet, been working on the campaign and playing Silent Hill.  

Azure Balmung

Heroic Phantom

VHS Glitch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:53 am
From the gameplay I've seen, I'm going to avoid this one till it hits the bargain bin. That Capcom is starting to really upset me these days.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:18 pm
you know i very much liked this game i like the co-op story game play and the new DLC which isn't much, is still fun i think it's just a little bit harder to play then the story they place you off fighting the Nemesis.  

Sullen huntres

PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces