Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
ffv-psn error

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:03 pm
So back in january i bought ffv on psn with a psn card i got for xmas.

But everytime i go to save it brings up a fuzze/colorful-snowy screen and so i cant save. and so i deleted the game file (let me save once) and deleted the game. and then re-downloaded it, but i decided to finish playing P3P and finally beat it last night. so i restarted ffv, and this time it did the same thing but let me get 30 min into the game. and this time not only would it not let me save but the background went blank and all i could see was my char and the people in the town nothing else.

please help.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:53 am
try deleting the the file from the "Game Data Utility" I did that with BF3 when it couldn't read my game and alway's turnd my screen black of course i had to restart every that is just the normal programs but all my saves where still there, if that's doesn't work it could be that the HD reader is full try and empty out some space.  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 pm
Nekromantlc
try deleting the the file from the "Game Data Utility" I did that with BF3 when it couldn't read my game and alway's turnd my screen black of course i had to restart every that is just the normal programs but all my saves where still there, if that's doesn't work it could be that the HD reader is full try and empty out some space.

space is not a issue i have a 16 gig card and only used about 5 i did delete game data and the game it self if you read what i wrote  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:15 pm
Ryuna_08
Nekromantlc

space is not a issue i have a 16 gig card and only used about 5 i did delete game data and the game it self if you read what i wrote

I did read what you wrote, that's why i left feed back i also had the same problem with my game and thats what i did and it worked just fine after that.
If that didn't work it could also mean that the file is corrupted not much can be done after that except keep trying to download it untill it works?  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:20 pm
Nekromantlc
Ryuna_08
Nekromantlc

I did read what you wrote, that's why i left feed back i also had the same problem with my game and thats what i did and it worked just fine after that.
If that didn't work it could also mean that the file is corrupted not much can be done after that except keep trying to download it untill it works?

ive contacted square enix to sonys recomendations. i shall try re-downloading it again.
do you think copying every thing off my memory card to pc and formting the card and putting stuff back will help?

my 2 other ps1 games work fine  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:10 am
Nekromantlc
Ryuna_08
Nekromantlc

So square told me to keep trying to save *rolls eyes*, because id of never thought of that. So not sure if they are working on a patch but they are aware of the problem. So I gotta save as much as I can n re-load if I have to.  

Ryuna_08

PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff