Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
I'm back... if anyone noticed.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:55 am
I really don't know if anyone actually wondered where I was, but nonetheless, I am back. So I hope I didn't miss something major.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:09 am
Welcome back.I can say I probably didn't notice you were gone,but then again this is the first time I've met you xP  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:16 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Welcome back.I can say I probably didn't notice you were gone,but then again this is the first time I've met you xP
Haha, well, I wasn't expecting anyone to xP But thanks anyway :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:20 am
I suppose the same could be said for me,I was gone for almost 2 years.I'm only checking gaia now to keep tabs on some people,and to promote my crafts.It seems alot of people I once knew are gone,and most of the guilds are dead now.Gaia really is a shell of its former self.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:47 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I suppose the same could be said for me,I was gone for almost 2 years.I'm only checking gaia now to keep tabs on some people,and to promote my crafts.It seems alot of people I once knew are gone,and most of the guilds are dead now.Gaia really is a shell of its former self.
I know what you mean, I've only been on this site for a year or so and can remember when it was more active than my facebook. I don't think I could ever stop, I just enjoy role-playing too much... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:59 am
Ah,that's probably why I didn't know who you were.I've tried RPing,but I just couldn't get into it online,I much prefer tabletop and to some degree LARP.I have noticed that where ever rp seems to be on gaia,there's alot of activity.I do wonder where all the old furs have gone though...  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:08 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Ah,that's probably why I didn't know who you were.I've tried RPing,but I just couldn't get into it online,I much prefer tabletop and to some degree LARP.I have noticed that where ever rp seems to be on gaia,there's alot of activity.I do wonder where all the old furs have gone though...
Most likely other furry sites. Very rarely do I ever role-play on those. It would be nice if this guild was active again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 am
I got back on my FA today for the first time in 2 years.I had never really done anything with it when I started*made an account just to look at dirty pics*.The forums there confuse me,and appearently you need a seperate account to post there?!

Gaia IS much easier to use,I just wish the furs would come back,and to this guild..  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:17 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I got back on my FA today for the first time in 2 years.I had never really done anything with it when I started*made an account just to look at dirty pics*.The forums there confuse me,and appearently you need a seperate account to post there?!

Gaia IS much easier to use,I just wish the furs would come back,and to this guild..
(Shh, I did the same thing ._.) Perhaps since non-furry members visit this site, they feel like if they join everyone would know... that's how I see it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 am
I can understand some people,but I myself have never been ashamed of being a fur.Really,I don't see why anyone has a problem with furries,well,the non stereotypical fur.In alot of places all furs are fur fags,animal f@$kers,fur pilers,and the like.My dad is this way,he refuses to promote my shop because CSI defined his definition of furries.He thinks I'm selling fetish items ~_~ That ONE ep of CSI set the stereotype for so many people(I even got bashed at the renn faire because of it),so the term furry is forever ruined in the eyes of the general public.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:58 pm
Hey guardian, i didn't notice your disappearence, but that is because we haven't Rped together before...  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:30 am
sorry for promoting the stereo type but businees with fetish items has been good lately. being a furry had nothing to do with it but thats whats assumed. Got in trouble with one couple. they bought furry handcuffs and i forgot to give them the key sweatdrop  

seffro

HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff