Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Bullying...oh How I Hate It...Grr...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko Oishii Mashumaro

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:48 pm
Hello everyone posting again, i know i hardy do, but when i do its something good or bad that's happening recently.

The Majority of my close Friends on Gaia, have a history of being bullied, which makes me sad but also infuriated. Even now at my age, i still get teased and hurt by words by these ignorant people called bullies... "sigh" how I hate 'em... especially if someone i care about gets hurt by these bullies. I got a young best friend who's in elementary school (He shall remain anonymous) we Met In zOMG! One day and became best of friends! Until one day he was crying and he told me what was happening... I was really worried cause he usually is a happy person, but then he told me he was bullied...i got really mad and teared up, he told me they call him names and beat him up every time, but kids bigger than him and from the jr. high school, calling him "f**" and "b***h", "stupid", "fat" and "slut" and then beating an innocent kid after all that... Words already hurt enough...I've Been Helping my Young Best Friend go Through it and making him feel better about himself, since his parents really don't care for him either, i sort of took the roll of his "Dad" and call him my own son, everyday he always Thank me for supporting him and being there for him when he needed it the most. But the thing that made me smile the most is knowing i Helped Him and made Him Feel Better and i still do, Also...the thing that made me cry tears of Joy was that he wished I was His Real Dad since I was so Caring like a real Parent. I helped This Boy Be Happy and Helped Him get through Bullying and some other horrible stuff even if we don't live in the same country...Would Anyone Here Help along with me? i Would really appreciate there are some people out there helping other Kids by Stopping Bullying, Cause Kids Are Our Future and we shouldn't let 'em get scarred for life Cause of bullies...Let's Make Our World Better for Kids, they deserve it. Please and Thank You!

Sincerely ~Neko Oishii Mashumaro~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:32 pm
That's a really touching story, it's good that you're helping him out. Bullies are the worst kind of people. ;

Nikki The Wolf Girl

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:37 pm
Very relevant music video

Your Favorite Martian - Alien  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:42 pm
Neko Oishii Mashumaro

This is the best way to change things! Take an active role.

I wish more people could help others the way you have helped your friend biggrin  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:53 am
I try to help people if they'll let me.I know all too well what bullying is like,even at the age of 23.I've had a very rough life full of all kinds of torment,it's led me to be a bit...messed up today.So whenever I see someone being tormented from selfish,ignorant,and intolerant people,it often spurs me into action,and I tend to go up one side of those people and down the other.My own aunt and uncle have deserted me because of this,as I defended my cousin for wanting to be a furry,and make different tails and things.They would rather her have no artistic vision at all,than be different.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:02 am
I was bullied a bit when I was somewhat young, which was because I was really small back then - after that I never had any form of bullying done to me, so I think I have been pretty lucky.

I try to help people out as much as I can, I used to do it a lot more online. As I don't really chat with many people online I don't have the opportunity to help as much.

The best I can do is have spaces like this guild that are safe places for people. It is my goal that everyone feels as comfy as they can here; this space is for everyone. It may be a furry guild, but we would accept anyone.  

00Shoe
Captain

seffro

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:17 pm
Neko Oishii Mashumaro
Hello everyone posting again, i know i hardy do, but when i do its something good or bad that's happening recently.

The Majority of my close Friends on Gaia, have a history of being bullied, which makes me sad but also infuriated. Even now at my age, i still get teased and hurt by words by these ignorant people called bullies... "sigh" how I hate 'em... especially if someone i care about gets hurt by these bullies. I got a young best friend who.....................................
Sincerely ~Neko Oishii Mashumaro~

crying crying crying crying crying Thats so touching. crying crying crying crying crying
Reminds me of my friend raymond. he was smarter than me but never did his work through middle and high school. his parents tryed to disown him and his little bro tormented him, he couldnt even do anything back. I did my best to help him but he moved to california, junior year.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:18 pm
00Shoe
I was bullied a bit when I was somewhat young, which was because I was really small back then - after that I never had any form of bullying done to me, so I think I have been pretty lucky.

I try to help people out as much as I can, I used to do it a lot more online. As I don't really chat with many people online I don't have the opportunity to help as much.

The best I can do is have spaces like this guild that are safe places for people. It is my goal that everyone feels as comfy as they can here; this space is for everyone. It may be a furry guild, but we would accept anyone.

Majority of furries are outcasted, being in the guild kinda makes it more public lol  

seffro

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:47 pm
seffro
Majority of furries are outcasted, being in the guild kinda makes it more public lol

I wouldn't say the majority. A minority of furries kind of pushes themselves to be outcasted, but for the most part - people don't even know about furries.

And at least when people are in the guild, they shouldn't feel bullied.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:12 am
00Shoe
seffro

I wouldn't say the majority. A minority of furries kind of pushes themselves to be outcasted, but for the most part - people don't even know about furries.

And at least when people are in the guild, they shouldn't feel bullied.

Thats true :3
Bullying is never good but at least there's people like you to help them

your the only one I've seen posting recently 00shoe wink  

seffro

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:39 am
seffro

Seems to be a spring thing. People post less... I wish it weren't the case.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:01 am
00Shoe
seffro

Seems to be a spring thing. People post less... I wish it weren't the case.

Bullying is pretty terrible and it needs to be paid more attention to nowadays.

Also, it's probably because everyone's watching spring season anime razz  

Hoomiku

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:09 am
Bullies....a weak people, picking on those they think they can take so they can feel better about themselves. I was bullied for years, didn't care one bit even laughed with them, took the power from them. Then they did something stupid and messed with my friend, making her cry. That's when they crossed the line. I shoved the boy against the wall and showed everyone how weak he was, exposed every secret he tired to keep from everyone. I pride myself in knowing alot, but that day I shamed myself to protect my friend. Since that day, everyone feared me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:44 am
i hate bullying its really awful and has terrible effects on peopels confidence and slef esteem. the probelm is that in most cases the bullies were also bullied or abused in some way so it becomes like a viscious circle unless both sides can be supported .  

Kiaratiger

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:19 am
That is usually the exact case. Someone somewhere else in their life (current or in the past) was bullied or abused, so they lash out at others. Then again some people are just jerks and bully because they enjoy it.  
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games