Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Linken_Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:04 pm
Link's Legendary Lounge

I am hoping that this will be the new guild RP for the main page only to welcome literate, mythical loving members, to the guild. That is why its considered an announcement.

Hiring

1. 3 cooks - Night Elf, Dwarf, Centaur
2. 5 waiters to serve food only - human race only
3. 5 seating hostesses - female gnomes only

Customers

1. If you are going to be a regular, fill out a small profile. Include a character name, race, and age of your character. For races, base it on actual mythology. Saiyans of DBZ are commonly known as were-monkeys.

2. If you are a one-time customer just post and say that you are an "iron chef" type and that you are testing out the quality of the food first.

To apply for this lounge

1. State your desired character name and one of the races that were for the above hiring positions.

2. Place a ninja emoticon once you are done creating the profile indicated in step 1 of the "apply for this lounge" section.

3. Make a first post using a third person format and your character looking around the lounge calling my name.

Who I play

I play as a blood elf named Link from the Sun Dorai province. I am also a paladin that desires to raise my cooking level. The menu will be indicated next.

The menu

The beverages

1. Storm Wind City Milk
2. Teldrassil grape juice
3. Durotar Cactus Apple juice
4. Dun Morogh Shimmerweed Stout (contains alcohol)

The food

1. Beer basted boar ribs (Pork ribs)
2. Darnassian Cordon Bleu (chicken, pork, and cheese)
3. Longjaw Mud Snapper and Stonefield fries (fish n chips)
4. Pizza (choose toppings, always comes with Darnassian cheese baked on top. Sauces are either tomato based or cream based.)
5. Murloc fin soup

More menu items will be added later, but they have to be recommended by the customers and what they want.

The rules

1. Aside from this being a gaia role-play, this style does not have a set speed. Be sure to keep track of your posts and read what's been typed already.

2. I am going to allow for "bumping", but the "bumping" is going to be considered a "rodent problem". This "rodent problem" is intended on being funny. So, if you don't mind being laughed at or playing a "villainous role" then by all means, use this as a bump thread.

3. If you use this as a bump thread, you are considered a casual customer and in the first post, you must indicate that you are going with the "iron chef" idea stated in "2" of the "customers" section.

4. Questions/comments can be posted in this thread, but, please format it in the role-playing style.

Example: (Insert character name) wandered through the somewhat (busy/empty) lounge. Finding the mysterious blood elf, (insert character name again) tapped Link on the shoulder. "Excuse me," (insert character name a third time) asked rather nervously, "I was wondering, (insert your question)?" Staring into Link's glowing eyes, (insert character name a final time) awaits what Link had to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:14 am
Marsh Mallow wandered through the somewhat empty lounge. Finding the mysterious blood elf, Marsh Mallow tapped Link on the shoulder. "Excuse me," Marsh Mallow asked rather nervously, "I was wondering, may I work as one of your gnome seating hostesses please?" Staring into Link's glowing eyes, Marsh Mallow awaits what Link had to say.  

dionnebuchan

Linken_Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:44 pm
"Very well, miss. And your name is?"  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items