Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[BATTLE PRP] [1 VS 1] HI OvO (Isra/Syd)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:00 pm
The siren had it happen again. He really wasn't looking for it, but it just sort of- okay no. He HAD been looking for it. The place was a NEST of ninja pumpkins and he needed to ward the place from them. Armed with an industrial sized box of protection charms, he was busy casually places them in halls.

Along the walls.

On the ceiling.

Windows.

Doors.

Potted plants.

Anything. Humming to himself he was busy at work, leaving a train of opened packages in his wake.

Rolling a 5: ALL RUNIC WEAPONS/ LEARNED ABILITIES DO 2x damage or Healing (if they damage) to their target.  
Ice Queen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:04 pm
Sydney had started taking patrol duty. It was a wonderful opportunity to show how serious she was about being able to do ALL THE THINGS. Which is why she had Izy in his weapon form, gleaming gently, and was--

Freaked the hell out, not that she was going to show that fact. She turned, looking around her at the wooden walls, then down at the creaky floor-- her blood ran cold when she heard an eerie, blood curdling noise--

Izy snarled almost joyfully in her mind.

"Wh--what?" she asked, looking around almost wildly. "Where AM I?"  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:15 pm
Isra wasn't sure what the noise was, but, he was busy plastering the protection charm on yet another potted plant, the box of charms at his feet.  
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:15 pm
And then she saw it. Whatever... it was. Syd was so freaked out that she shot first and asked questions later, because it was making that NOISE and putting down paper--

Were those evil spells or something? Was he laying down traps for her to fall into??

Izy yelled. The arrow that she'd shot glanced against Isra's FEAR shield, then landed in the wall behind him.

HP: 40/40
Damage: 2
Charge: 1/3  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:26 pm
Israfel was oblivious to the fact that he was being shot at. It wasn't until an arrow got him that he finally looked up with a bit of a started yell. Turning, he saw the hunter whites and smiled. He'd been running into them a lot lately! "I'm sorry!" He finished putting the last charm on the plant. There, not it would be safe from ninja pumpkins.

"I didn't scare you did I?" He cooed, ear wings flicking. "I am Israfel hi!" He didn't seem to mind having a weapon pointed at him in the slightest.

HP: 38
-no action taken  
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:28 pm
Izy said joyfully.

NOT. HELPING. Syd thought, freaked out as the feathered guy started talking. Was this a trick? She brought her crossbow up and shot again, this time hitting straight on.

"What do you want from me?" she demanded, pulling back the string on her crossbow again. "Where are we?"

Damage: 6
Charge: 2/3  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:33 pm
The siren jumped, sighing as she shot at him. "Why do you guys do that? So rude..." Muttering he shook his head. "I want to become friends really but you guys don't seem to be happy with us very much so I have to try really hard the others are very upset with us but I think we can work something out!"

A smile. "And we are in the housy place with the doors and the rooms and I am making sure it will not get infested."  
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:40 pm
Sydney stared at him blankly. What... in the heck... was this thing talking about? Almost mindlessly she lifted her crossbow and took another shot. "Isn't it already infested?" she asked, now as confused as she was freaked out. And "work things out"? "What ARE you?" she demanded.

The arrow brushed his FEAR shield again.

Damage: 2
Charge: 2/3  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:12 pm
The arrow actually got him again and he whined. Why did she keep shooting he wasn't trying to attack her! "It is! ninja pumpkins are everywhere you know, so I'm warding it." He applied another charm to the wall. "And I am a siren. Israfel. The siren. Now I am going to finish up and put some back up protection charms around okay?" Picking up the box, he moved to get behind her.

HP: 30
no action  
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:16 pm
Siren?? "You're a siren??" she yelped. "I know what sirens do! It all makes sense now, you're trying to LURE me into a peaceful mood and then you'll drag me to the--bottom... of... the sea."

I've noticed, she replied. "You're probably hiding it somewhere!" she declared, shooting again.

Damage: 6
Charge: 3/3  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:29 pm
Israfel made a very obvious 'what the jack' face. ".....Sirens don't... drag people into the ocean. Those are mermaids. We-" A yelp, the box flying into the air, sending protection charms all over. Backing away he rationalize this was not a nice one. She was crazy.

"Sirens sing, we make people desire their own demise. But I swore not to kill or hurt anymore so-"

He turned tail, attempting to flee.
HP: 24  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:44 pm
Syd watched him go, not about to chase him. She was still confused as all get out over what had just happened to begin with. And now, she thought as she looked around her, she was going to have to figure out how to get back to Deus.

That was going to take some work, she thought with a sigh as she headed out.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces