Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Auron Ryoku's Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_rock09

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:32 pm
Reiko Zena
User Image
☽Ⓚouki aiken

===========================

Thoughts:"... "

Looks were deceiving as Kouki had arrived, ruins dotted the landscape with scarce trees. His white robe made the boy stand out like a sore thumb as he strolled into the area. The boy's Byakugan was active now, scanning the new area for signs of chakra or life. His sense were on edge as he crept into the ruined grounds. "Sensei? Junior-Sensei-Chan?" he called out.

jwalker67

Mood:Unsure

Byakugan:Inactive

===========================

Class: Bounty Hunter
Class Imitated: Assassin
Chakra: 156/156
Kekkei Genkai: Hyuuga - Byakugan
Clan: The Raiken Clan

Stats:
Speed: B +
Strength: E
Benefits:
Clan: +1 Rank in Speed and Lightning Power, -1 Rank in damage dealt to self by Lightning
Class: Ninjas of a higher rank can sense you but will not know exactly where you are.

{{Like the no one is answering the naruto guild were in so wanna fight with my character ? Please ?}}  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:36 pm
{{ Kazumi Hyuuga }}

! The Clumsiest Ninja of Konoha !

Kazumi walked around " Nothing to do ! Damn it Sensei ! Where the Hell are you ! " . Kazumi sensed someone was in the field . " Kouki ? Are you here ? " She asked .  

Little_rock09

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:00 pm
Little_rock09

((Apologies...we are still waiting on are other team members but it seems like they might have flown the coup. I will shoot them a PM, in the meantime, just sit, I will make a post in a day or so.....cant do it right now cause I am really tired))  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:41 pm
jwalker67
Little_rock09

((Apologies...we are still waiting on are other team members but it seems like they might have flown the coup. I will shoot them a PM, in the meantime, just sit, I will make a post in a day or so.....cant do it right now cause I am really tired))

{{ Kay kay , i'll just have to develop my character's jutsu's }}

[[The Clumsiest Ninja of Konoha]]

Kazumi walked around and spot a huge rock ( boulder ) . She looked around it and said " I can train here ! " . She made her handsigns and activated her byakugan . " 8 trigrams 32 palms of the hand ! " Kazumi announced . After it was done it left 32 medium holes on the rock ( boulder ) .  

Little_rock09

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:27 pm
Little_rock09
jwalker67
Little_rock09

Kazumi walked around and spot a huge rock ( boulder ) . She looked around it and said " I can train here ! " . She made her handsigns and activated her byakugan . " 8 trigrams 32 palms of the hand ! " Kazumi announced . After it was done it left 32 medium holes on the rock ( boulder ) .

((Little Rock..was that your training post for that jutsu?))

Auron noticed one Kazumi wander in, and being the guy that he was he wanted to make sure his students were always on guard, so he threw a kunai at her feet to get her attention.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:11 pm
jwalker67
Little_rock09
jwalker67
Little_rock09

Auron noticed one Kazumi wander in, and being the guy that he was he wanted to make sure his students were always on guard, so he threw a kunai at her feet to get her attention.

{{ Kazumi Hyuuga }}

Mood : Startled

Kazumi saw the kunai and panicked " Oh my god ! Sensei ! Are you trying to kill me ? " . Kazumi walked towards to auron's direction " Good Morning Sensei ! I went here for my training . Only to find no one here those lazy wannabes ! " .

{{ How is this a naruto guild when it doesn't have a single naruto thing in it ! }}  

Little_rock09

Little_rock09

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:39 pm
jwalker67
Little_rock09
jwalker67
Little_rock09

{{ Kazumi Hyuuga }}

[[ The clumsiest ninja of Konoha !!! ]]

Kazumi saw it was just a mere illusion of her sensei " Aw ! I'll just train myself to death .... " . Kazumi activated her byakugan , she found a strong large boulder " I could train with this .... Gentle Fist ! " . Kazumi performed 10 hits but the rock didn't break . After 8 hours of her training it did not break . She used all her might and performed .... " 8 trigrams 128 palms ! " . Kazumi struck the boulder with all her might and managed to damage it until it broke into pieces . However she lost all her chakra and she was bummed so she stuck a note on the tree and left .

[[ Exit ]]

Note :

Dear Sensei ,

If you are not coming with my lazy team .... Im gonna paint stuff on the Hokage's faces .

P.S = I'll tell it's part of the training biggrin

From,

Kazumi Hyuuga  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:51 am
jwalker67
Little_rock09
jwalker67
Little_rock09

{{ Kazumi Hyuuga }}

Mood : Confused and Scared
Byakugan : Deactivated

" SENSEI ! SENSEI ! Somethings happening where are you ! Konoha is destroyed bring the other's let's go ! The Fire Country , i'll meet you there . " Kazumi shouted and left .

[[ Exit to Forest of Death . ]]  

Little_rock09

Little_rock09

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:20 am
Im leaving this squad ... even the sensei won't mind me !  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff