Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Anyone familiar with shipping..?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:30 pm
Ok,so I'm trying to work on international shipping for my shop,but I'm not very good at shipping things yet,and I don't want to have to charge ridiculous rates for it.So far to ship one of my tails to canada and worldwide using a medium flatrate box costs $35 and about $50 respectively.Does anyone know what would be a much cheaper solution?

The tails only weight about a lb and can fold down pretty well,which is why they'll fit into a 12 x 9 x 6 box.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:30 pm
What service are you using to ship stuff? I have shipped things to the states and to england and it was maybe only 10 - 15$.

Definitely see if you can flatten stuff down without destroying it, however that will only work to a certain extent - for shipping weight is more important.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Most of the stuff I ship is under 4 lbs,someone told me to try USPS first class international.I looked at that and it seems like about $18 for canada and and about 25ish for everywhere else.It's alot better than some of the other rates I was getting.The tails can be fit into a box of about 12 x 9 x 6 or so,but I can't flatten them down more than that.I'm not sure if I can find better shipping rates though,most of my stuff is $40 and higher,so I don't want shipping costs to turn off international buyers.  
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games