Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[BATTLE PRP][1x1] Cracked Opinions [Gale vs Mei][f] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:44 pm
He still held her arm, and she was standing rather limply, the hit to his side barely grazing him. The rifle was still pressed into her side, his finger automatically on the trigger, but Gale did not fire just yet. Instead he just looked at her, at this creature - Mei.

A short, bitter laugh escaped his throat.

"No. I'm not sure.

"I'm not sure of anything anymore."

User Image

[ HP: 30/50
Damage: LOLNOPE
Charge: 1/3 ]

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:49 pm
What happened to this boil? What made him this way? She should hate him for this, but she couldn't. He looked so damn miserable, even though he hid it well behind his mask of uncaring.

Even with the barrel pressed to her side still, and his finger on the trigger, he did not shoot. In this time, she knocked him to the ground and reached for a large shard of broken class. Holding it close to his throat, she made no further motion to attack him.

"Then think! Think of what I'm asking you! What is that you believe? Do you believe me to be evil? A monster that needs to be purged, or turned into one of those monstrous contraptions your kind wields? Answer me!"

User Image
HP: 9/40
TARGET: Gale
DAMAGE: 5
FEAR: ---

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:10 pm
He probably shouldn't have let his guard down, but it was too late to defend himself now, too late to block her as she lunged towards him. Within seconds he was down on the floor and she was hovering above him, the glass shard pressed against his throat.

It made it difficult to swallow. Gale closed his eyes.

"I...don't know," he murmured, and Jinhai made a noise in his head, somewhere between a growl and a snarl. But whether it was from anger or simple frustration, he couldn't tell, and he had the distinct feeling Jinhai couldn't either.

"I am who I am, I suppose. But what that is, I don't know."

He kicked upwards abruptly, his knee catching her stomach, and rolled over, standing up and moving away, his fingers still wrapped around the handle of his sniper rifle.

"Maybe I am a monster. Maybe I just fight them."

The bitter laughter escaped again, and Gale shook his head, reaching up with his free hand to brush aside some of the stray strands of blonde hair.

"I haven't quite figured that out yet."

User Image

[ HP: 25/50
Damage: 2
Charge: 2/3 ]

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 pm
She didn't attack, nor did she move. Instead she listened. She wanted to hear his answer, she wanted to know his reasons behind his actions. But this boil..

Unable to dodge him as he kneed her, Mei held her stomach in reaction. Staggering to her feet, she merely stared at him and continued to listen. "So.." She started, wiping a bloody palm on her sleeve. "To kill a monster, you become one.."

Hands balling into fists at her sides, she strode over towards him. "Figure it out fast!" She snapped, hitting him on the shoulder. "Wait too long, and you may find its too late."

User Image
HP: 7/40
DAMAGE: 3

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:47 pm
He was leaning against the wall when she hit him, and he staggered a little, his head knocking back against the plaster. Dust smeared in his hair, and down the back of his shirt, but Mei's hit was less of an attack and more of a reprimanding, almost.

It was strange. Gale did not know what to think of her, of this creature.

His eyes flickered towards her, followed by the raise of his leg, a kick to her own legs, shoving her away from him, his teeth clenched together.

"It's already too late."

I'm already stuck.

User Image

[ HP: 22/50
Damage: 4
Charge: -- ]

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:04 pm
Within and instant, Mei felt her legs kicked out from beneath her, and down she went with a crash. This was it. She was too tired to get up again. Both her mind and body were tired from this battle and argument. She just wanted to go back to amityville now. To be back with Bul and her friends. She wanted this to end!

"No its not..! Its only too late if you believe it is! Jack dammit, Gale!" Without thinking, she hurled the piece of glass she had held onto at him. It wouldn't do much in the means of hurting him. It was more out of frustration at this point. It was like she was going around in circles, and going nowhere with this boil.

"For Jack's sake..If you can't choose for yourself what you must do, then just do it already! Go ahead! I have no reason to fight someone who doesn't even know where he stands in this pathetic little war we have going on."

User Image
HP: 3/40
DAMAGE: 1

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:22 pm
He was tired. They were both tired, though the reason behind it was different for each of them.

The glass shard hurt - but not as much as it could have. It sliced cleanly over the side of his face, leaving behind a thin, red line, blood sliding down his cheek. Gale, however, made no move to wipe it off, nor any indication that he'd even felt it at all.

Pathetic. Yes that was a good word, certainly. Gale shook his head - a slow, almost despondent gesture.

"Life isn't fair," he said, repeating the line he had given her at the beginning of their fight. He lifted the rifle, aiming it at Mei for one final shot, his hand already moving towards the collar of his shirt for the pendant that lay beneath the fabric.

Their fight was over. Gale closed his eyes, his fingers touching the necklace.

"I'm sorry."

Bang.

User Image

[ HP: 21/50
Damage: 7
Charge: -- ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:33 pm
Remaining still, Mei watched as the death hunter raise the weapon for the killing blow. It was over, he couldn't get a better shot than this. Closing her eye, a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. Bowing her head slightly, she just waited for the inevitable.

"I'm sorry."

Bang.

Looks like you decided then.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items