Object:

To compete with the Orochi Steakhouse for quality.

What we serve

- 10 ounce steaks (your choice of cow, chicken, dinosaur, wolf, or pig)
- Salads made your way (choose a maximum of 5 produce items)
- Pasta (choose your noodle shape), sauce (choose between cream, cheese, or tomato base), and meat ball (choose between the steak meats or you can have your choice of fish also)
-Yogurt (choose whether you want it frozen or not, then pick your fruity flavor)
- Apple juice
- Orange juice
- chips (choose your base between rice, corn, or wheat) and Guacamole (made with fresh avacados)
- Tomato juice
- tomato soup
- Celery slices (they are shaped like those lucky charms horseshoes)
- Blue Berry Juice
- stuffed mushrooms (choose your filling of either fish or cheese)
- Onion soup
- Donuts (choose your favorite topping, and isn't limited to just the sweet toppings either)
-Toast with your choice of toppings
- Chocolates

Bonuses with coming here compared to the Orochi Steakhouse

- We have a toucan bird act
- We have a mini wheat showdown (who will win, plain or frosted? Place your bets)
- A gold fish game where kids can win toys and tokens for Kaibaland Amusement park
-A bubbles in the chocolate milk contest. The bigger the bubble, the greater the prize. (We get to use our imaginations for this one by picking how large our bubbles are)

Who we need

- Someone to play as the toucans (there are 5 toucans in all, and its a singing gig)

- someone to play as the two mini wheats. (2 for that - one is frosted and one is plain)

- Someone to monitor the "gambling". It won't be real gambling, just like in a role play style we pretend to actually gamble. The monitoring is so that no "flame wars" start.

- Someone who will act as the representative from Kaibaland.

When does this actually open

When we have the people we need.

How do we apply for the said positions

Post below by calling dibs like this in green:

My character "so-in-so" wishes to be one of the toucans.

Once I see that we have all of a specific position filled, I will make another post about it following the final spot of that position.

Rules other than the usual Gaia and Guild rules

I intend this to be a lot of fun, so I hope that people other than "empress dee's" alts will participate.

Useless information

This RP was inspired by a local Walmart flyer. Thank you Walmart for the ideas!