Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:59 pm
Meet Jhonny:

User Image

Username: Cassie Riots
Character name: Jonnie
Sex: male
Orientation: Gay
Looks: Refer to Picture: (By the amazing Goddess In Green on Deviantart, this is her character and an amazing one at that. )

Other notable physical features: The marks on his hoodie? They're tattooed on his back from his left shoulder to his right hip with random ink spallered stars here and there about a dime in size each.
A little info: Fun, out of the box but the little brother of the owner of a mafia family. They run a Huge Heroin operation and he's babied and kept out of the danger, but he rebels against his older brother all the time, running off and getiing into all sorts of trouble on his own. So he can afford to spoil you, but can you handle his unprediactable behavior and moods swings?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:15 pm
Hello Jhonny. =D

He sounds rather amusing. I love the whole Mafia bit. I think I would really like to RP with him, I could make a character for him, or we can come up with some kind of plot. Though first I would like to know your writing level. I'm a pretty lit person, I can write up to 6 paragraphs if my partners good. Though I only require two at the least from my partner. Cause I feel like its not fair to get a line in reply when I'm typing out my heart.  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:18 pm
NykinaEverlynn
Hello Jhonny. =D

He sounds rather amusing. I love the whole Mafia bit. I think I would really like to RP with him, I could make a character for him, or we can come up with some kind of plot. Though first I would like to know your writing level. I'm a pretty lit person, I can write up to 6 paragraphs if my partners good. Though I only require two at the least from my partner. Cause I feel like its not fair to get a line in reply when I'm typing out my heart.

Would you like me to spin something? I'm not that bad, I'm also literate. I have spellcheck and I use it. The only typo that may be frequent is that my "G" key is sticking and may not go down every time. Would you like me to send you a random scene from one of my many storylines since I am a novelist in my spare time? (Which is probably why I enjoy RP-ing so much. :3)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:29 pm
Cassie_Riots

Would you like me to spin something? I'm not that bad, I'm also literate. I have spellcheck and I use it. The only typo that may be frequent is that my "G" key is sticking and may not go down every time. Would you like me to send you a random scene from one of my many storylines since I am a novelist in my spare time? (Which is probably why I enjoy RP-ing so much. :3)

Spell check is my friend. I still make a few typo as well so I wont jump down your throat about that. I'm sure we can come up with a loose plot, like I was thinking we could do two rival mafia families. Or maybe a cop and your character. I'll take you at your word about your level, but I would love to read some of your work. Lol I think most Rpers are writers on the side. =D I know I am when I have the time.  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:37 pm
Cassie_Riots

Okay then. Well, whatever storyplot you want to do will work for me. That rival mafia families things has my mind racing a million miles a minute, xD So we may go with that one. If you agree as well. Hmmm, I already agree but I would like to know what this character is like. ^.^

Yeah I like the Mafia one as well. So I say we go with that one, and I already have a character in mind. He's one I've used before but he fits well.
Name: Damiano Valentino
Height: 5'3
Weight: 120
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Bio: Damiano is the son of a Mafia man. And as such he has grown up around blood shed and killing. This life has hardened him to a point where he hardly cares when someone should lose a life, that's not to say hes fully heartless. The boy dose have his limits, the death of a child, of someone truly undeserving still shakes him. But still he sees many innocents lost when you live the life as he dose. The boy is behind his brother in line to be the boss, but isn't ready to push himself for that position yet. As the youngest of his three siblings, including his sister, the boy has always been taking care of, and taught well to be tough. He gets a few jobs here and there from his father, and isn't a stranger when it come to handling a gun. He's only ever killed two people, and each were lives on one on earth would miss. They were simply scum and deserve no real background.
USS: Seke
Appearance: User Image
UserName: NykinaEverlynn

What do you think? I normally play the uke, but with his personality I just couldn't make him a straight bottom.
Oh by the way so you can get a feel for my writing here is my sample page. ---> Click  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:52 pm
:3 I love him. Would you like to do it through PM's so that way we can keep track better or on here? I do PM's mostly and find them easier. Would you care to start or shall I? (If you'd like to start then please just PM me, same as if I shall start.)  

Cassie_Riots

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:58 pm
I normally like to avoid PM, I don't like the way everything gets smashed together. But if you'll delete as we go then I can live. I don't mind starting off, so well just kind of have a Romeo and Juliet kind of plot with guns. Oh yeah. I don't mind starting off but it may have to wait until tomorrow. I'm about to play Gears of War. Time to do my own kind of gun fighting. So if you would like to start off I'll reply in the morning.  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games