Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles
NEW CHARACTER FOR 1 X 1 RP! No preference.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:57 pm
Meet Ice...my animal...:
Username: Cassie Riots
Character name: Ice
Sex: Male
Orientation: Doesn't matter to him, nothing matters anymore...
Looks: (These pics are not mine, I just found some that were EXCRUCIATINGLY close to how I imagine Ice in my head. ^.^

User Image

User Image

Other notable physical traits:
He has a tattoo of his sister's name on his rib and a hand with claws cradling a broken and bloodied heart right beneath that. He also has John 15:18 tattooed across his shoulder blades "If the worlds hates you, remember this, it hated me first." And he has small gauges. Black and white checkered ones to rebel against the agency in some small way.

BluRb:
Meet "Ice". That's his name for the agency, because at the agency, you don't do first names, middle names, or last names. You're not real anymore, you become part of the conspiracy that doesn't exist. So they give you a name. His cam from looks and his attitude. Distancing himself from the agency because of the lengths they went to to get him there and from losing everyone he was ever close to. He also houses a deep hate for the agency since they ruined his life the night they took him and morphed his DNA to the of artic Fox, which is why his hair turned white. Noe when he adrenaline or hunger kick into his system from either danger and on command as he slowly starts to gain control of himself his blue eyes turn sinister and catlike and take on a soft silver tint and glow, his canines elnogate and his nails grow out into claws. The military took him in along with a few others like him and trained them to be the perfect killing machines. Ice believes that there is also something else that the agency is not telling them for the fact that they heal superfast. As in Ice got shot in the chest a few years back standing three feet away from the shooter and the next day all he had to show for it was a small almost unnoticable scar. But years of this service has eventually hardened him into the point of not caring for anything, and he can kill without batting an eye, especially after what they did to him and who they made him kill.. . . .
Now, my excerpt~ <3:
(I will use his human name for this one, his human name was Nathan.^.^ And he originally had curly brown hair and chocolate eyes. ^.^
It hurt, all of him hurt, and he was hunry, so SO hungry. He looked around the room he was in, it was just a white box. "Help!" He screamed out. "Where's Daddy..." he thought, "Where's Mommy, Sophia..?" He let out another scream and threw himself against the white wall in front of him. "Let me out! DAddy!!!" He screamed. Crying helplessly in his fright. The twelve year old boy wasn't used to this. Finally a door opened and something was thrown in, a big black bag that let out a cry as it hit the ground. He stopped screaming and stared at it, his eyes wide with fright. Then little Sophia, his six year old sister popped her head out of the bag. She looked at him and let out a scream, "Mommy!"
"Sophia!" He yelled, starting towards her.
She let out another scream, "Monster!"
He froze in his place and looked at her, and that's when he smelt it past the pain and the fright. That delicious smell. He stared at her. "Eat her..." the thought whispered through his mind and he shook his head slowly, trying not to think in such a way, but he was just SO hungry. And suddenly he wasn't in control anymore. He gave a wicked grin and stepped up to her, grabbing her hair as she let out an ear splitting scream. He let out a delighted laugh and bit down into her neck and as her blood rushed over his tongue he moaned in euphoria.
~~SCENE SKIP~~
He looked down at her pale lifeless face with her wide scared as and the crimson blood smeared all over the walls. He looked down at his hands and saw that they weren't his hands, but claws. Covered in his little sister's blood. "no." He said, and once that word was out, reality came crashing down on him as he let out another ear splitting scream, "No!" He fell to the floor in a useless heap and cradled her small massacred body against his chest, sobbing, callin her name over and over. After some time the door opened and two men in black suits walked into the room with satisfied smiles. "Well Nathan, looks like you have no reason to say no to us anymore." One grinned while the other pulled out a tranquilizer gun, "Now welcome to the aency."

Soooo, I'm looking to do some RP's with this guy. ^.^ Who wants to play with this animal! ~ <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:35 pm
Wooow, i really like ur character and whole idea biggrin D
I would love to rp with you but i wouldn't know what character to make for yours lol >< especially with your plot as well xP
If you would want to rp with me would you mind telling me what you'd like in a character for yours? o.o  

Luvable Heartless

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:29 am
Luvable Heartless
Wooow, i really like ur character and whole idea biggrin D
I would love to rp with you but i wouldn't know what character to make for yours lol >< especially with your plot as well xP
If you would want to rp with me would you mind telling me what you'd like in a character for yours? o.o

Ice isn't really pick because he's gave up on all emotions, he blocks everyone out now-a-days but he's starting to reach that breaking point, he's right on the edge and he just needs somebody there though he doesn't realize it. After years of being with the agency it's eating him alive inside.
I had an idea in mind but I wasn't so sure about it.See, they don't age that much. at least not physically. So he'll look that young for a while, prolly about ten more years. I thought it would be crazy if he went on another mission and if the daughter of one of his victims (around sixteen or seventeen, but any age younger than him is fine) looked like Sophia would if she were still alive today. LOL, that reaction of his would be the greatest thing ever! xDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:48 am
Cassie_Riots

Soooo, I'm looking to do some RP's with this guy. ^.^ Who wants to play with this animal! ~ <3

I'd like to do a roleplay with him, and I've even got a character in mind for myself so long as you don't have anything against him being a part of the agency as well!

Name: "Simba"
Appearance: a quick drawing I did of him
Background and Personality:
Taken from and made to kill his fiance as a test, Simba became a part of the agency in a violent display of defiance. The agency hadn't even begun to imagine that the lion dna would take so well into the young man, but all of the instincts came so naturally when it happened that it was all they could do to keep him from killing the third handler they placed on him to monitor his progress.
Thanks to this aggressive beginning, his first given name from the agency had been "Pierce"... but as his mood mellowed out in strange ways more people began to mock his new attitude with the nickname "Simba".
Nowadays, Simba carries out missions while still managing to hold onto a sense of optimism and hope he's developed to keep him going. Some might say that a killer with a kind smile is more terrifying than a sadist, but he doesn't let what others think bother him too much.
Laid back, gentle, proud, and ready to leap into action when the need arises... he's true to his lion blood.

I'm imagining that how they would meet would probably involve them getting put to work together on a mission as partners. That would probably be the simplest set-up.  

The Feeling After Surgery

Lucky Explorer

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:07 pm
Cassie_Riots

I'd like to do a roleplay with him, and I've even got a character in mind for myself so long as you don't have anything against him being a part of the agency as well!

Name: "Simba"
Appearance: a quick drawing I did of him
Background and Personality:
Taken from and made to kill his fiance as a test, Simba became a part of the agency in a violent display of defiance. The agency hadn't even begun to imagine that the lion dna would take so well into the young man, but all of the instincts came so naturally when it happened that it was all they could do to keep him from killing the third handler they placed on him to monitor his progress.
Thanks to this aggressive beginning, his first given name from the agency had been "Pierce"... but as his mood mellowed out in strange ways more people began to mock his new attitude with the nickname "Simba".
Nowadays, Simba carries out missions while still managing to hold onto a sense of optimism and hope he's developed to keep him going. Some might say that a killer with a kind smile is more terrifying than a sadist, but he doesn't let what others think bother him too much.
Laid back, gentle, proud, and ready to leap into action when the need arises... he's true to his lion blood.

I'm imagining that how they would meet would probably involve them getting put to work together on a mission as partners. That would probably be the simplest set-up.

No it's fine that you want him to be part of the agency. In fact, I LOVE that idea, not many people want to embrace that side of the story. I applaud and admire you so for doing it. And I like Simba, he seems like a good match for Ice. He's such a pessimist. I don't think he knows the meaning of "smile" unless it's to fool his next target into trusting him. So, what type of mission should they be set as partners on? The agency does many types of missions; body guard duty, undercover mafia work, assassination runs and even combat situations with our the Navy Seal Teams. The most despised job of all though is training new recruits or, as you have mentioned, monitoring would be a bad one too. ^.^ Now THAT would be a funny situation. One monitoring the other, haha! I'm sure the agency would have more than a few not so nice words about THAT relationship.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:17 pm
Hello ^_^
Are you still willing to do another RP or only with one person? Your character really caught my eye and I'd love to do an RP with you biggrin  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:22 pm
lulz looks like you found someone else to rp him with so i'll leave you two to it then :3 Hope we can rp sometime in the future ^w^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:52 pm
Cassie_Riots

No it's fine that you want him to be part of the agency. In fact, I LOVE that idea, not many people want to embrace that side of the story. I applaud and admire you so for doing it. And I like Simba, he seems like a good match for Ice. He's such a pessimist. I don't think he knows the meaning of "smile" unless it's to fool his next target into trusting him. So, what type of mission should they be set as partners on? The agency does many types of missions; body guard duty, undercover mafia work, assassination runs and even combat situations with our the Navy Seal Teams. The most despised job of all though is training new recruits or, as you have mentioned, monitoring would be a bad one too. ^.^ Now THAT would be a funny situation. One monitoring the other, haha! I'm sure the agency would have more than a few not so nice words about THAT relationship.

I kind of like the one monitoring the other idea, but maybe we could even work in a way to combine it with another type of job? Say, they both get sent off together on a mission to bodyguard the snobby daughter of a crime lord on her vacation, but while this is going on Simba was also told he was supposed to be evaluating Ice to determine if he's worth keeping(or they both could be ordered to evaluate and monitor eachother's work ethic).

I'm sure brainstorming a base for a plot won't be too much of a challenge. ^^  

Lucky Explorer

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:23 pm
Cassie_Riots

I kind of like the one monitoring the other idea, but maybe we could even work in a way to combine it with another type of job? Say, they both get sent off together on a mission to bodyguard the snobby daughter of a crime lord on her vacation, but while this is going on Simba was also told he was supposed to be evaluating Ice to determine if he's worth keeping(or they both could be ordered to evaluate and monitor eachother's work ethic).

The agency never just "Get rid" of somebody, they kill them. So I sort of like the unknowing danger of the first one. ^.^ And I could imagine it now, Ice trying not to snap her snobby little neck. I love it! >.< It sounds fun enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:05 pm
Cassie_Riots
Cassie_Riots

The agency never just "Get rid" of somebody, they kill them. So I sort of like the unknowing danger of the first one. ^.^ And I could imagine it now, Ice trying not to snap her snobby little neck. I love it! >.< It sounds fun enough.

Lol, by "worth keeping" I actually did mean "worth not killing off". XP I'm glad we're on the same page at least.
Oh, and if we did go with the bodygaurd gig, should we split playing the annoying daughter or should just one of us take the role as a secondary character?  

Lucky Explorer

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:31 pm
Cassie_Riots
Cassie_Riots

Lol, by "worth keeping" I actually did mean "worth not killing off". XP I'm glad we're on the same page at least.
Oh, and if we did go with the bodygaurd gig, should we split playing the annoying daughter or should just one of us take the role as a secondary character?

It doesn't matter to me. xDDD We can have whoever play it, it's all fine with me. I think I might be able to be absolutely horribly annoying. xDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:33 pm
Cassie_Riots

It doesn't matter to me. xDDD We can have whoever play it, it's all fine with me. I think I might be able to be absolutely horribly annoying. xDDD

Alright. I think it could be fun for us to both write for her in our posts(it might also help keep things moving).
So, what kind of scene should we start this thing off with? And who should post first? I'm fine with doing opening scenes(not to say that I'm super fantastic at them), but if you'd rather start us off then you can go on ahead. XP
Oh, and are you more comfortable with private messages or forums?  

Lucky Explorer

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:45 pm
Cassie_Riots

Alright. I think it could be fun for us to both write for her in our posts(it might also help keep things moving).
So, what kind of scene should we start this thing off with? And who should post first? I'm fine with doing opening scenes(not to say that I'm super fantastic at them), but if you'd rather start us off then you can go on ahead. XP

I'm personally more comfy in PM's. And I don't mind starting either, though I'm not the best either. And hmmm, I think maybe meeting for the first time in the airport??? IDk, what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:49 pm
Cassie_Riots
Cassie_Riots

I'm personally more comfy in PM's. And I don't mind starting either, though I'm not the best either. And hmmm, I think maybe meeting for the first time in the airport??? IDk, what do you think?

Oh goody! PMs are my cozy roleplaying place too~
And it would at least be more convenient for me if you were to start us off. I'm about to be super busy helping my friend clean up his room. i should be able to reply relatively soon(some time later today), but I won't be able to sit and focus on a starting post for a while.
And them meeting in the airport seems like a good place to me to start the ball rolling. ^^  

Lucky Explorer

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces