Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:40 pm
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers
rea looked up at kaoru hopefully, but still nervous.
"are you sure, we only just met, you dont have to, you can just brush me off if im annoying you or anything."
rea looked down dejectedly he really hoped kaoru didnt think of him that way, he really like the blonde haired boy and he would back off if he was being a burden to him, ever.

Kaoru sits on Rea's bed and pats his head,"You're not annoying Rea. You're very kind. If I thought you annoying then I would never have approached you. Think of me as an older brother. I'll protect you okay?" He smiles and ruffles up Rea's hair.

rea blushed and smiled at kaoru, 'being protected, that sounds nice.' rea thought.
"than i'll take you up on your offer with sleeping in the same bed with you...kaoru-nii."
rea blushed so hard, he couldnt believe he said that! rea than stood up very fast
"i-i-i'm g-gong t change into m-my pa-pa-pajamas!" rea than ran into the bathroom, once he got in
and locked the door, rea squatted down on the floor and blushed.
"gee, how embarrassing."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:24 am
TheGetBackers

rea blushed and smiled at kaoru, 'being protected, that sounds nice.' rea thought.
"than i'll take you up on your offer with sleeping in the same bed with you...kaoru-nii."
rea blushed so hard, he couldnt believe he said that! rea than stood up very fast
"i-i-i'm g-gong t change into m-my pa-pa-pajamas!" rea than ran into the bathroom, once he got in
"gee, how embarrassing."

Kaoru smiles and said,"Good." He ruffles his hair and blinks as he stood up. He reached for Rea's hand and he walks away. He called out,"But... don't you want to look around the school?"  

Reverie Chanteur

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:01 pm
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers

"gee, how embarrassing."

Kaoru smiles and said,"Good." He ruffles his hair and blinks as he stood up. He reached for Rea's hand and he walks away. He called out,"But... don't you want to look around the school?"

blushing when kaoru ruffles his hair,
rea hesitated for a moment, he would love to see the school, and maybe meet a teacher, and at least he wasnt alone. "s-sure, that sounds like fun."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:51 am
TheGetBackers
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers

"gee, how embarrassing."

rea hesitated for a moment, he would love to see the school, and maybe meet a teacher, and at least he wasnt alone. "s-sure, that sounds like fun."

Kaoru chuckles and said,"Come on, come out of the bathroom and lets roam the place." He waits out of the bathroom door waiting for the cute little brother of his.  

Reverie Chanteur

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:16 am
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers

"gee, how embarrassing."

Kaoru chuckles and said,"Come on, come out of the bathroom and lets roam the place." He waits out of the bathroom door waiting for the cute little brother of his.

"o-okay" rea opened the door slowly and peaked out at kaoru who was smiling at him. rea couldnt help but smile back.
at that moment rea's stomach growled, embarrassed rea looked down at at feet. rea hadnt eaten in a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:15 pm
TheGetBackers
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers

"gee, how embarrassing."

"o-okay" rea opened the door slowly and peaked out at kaoru who was smiling at him. rea couldnt help but smile back.
at that moment rea's stomach growled, embarrassed rea looked down at at feet. rea hadnt eaten in a while.

Kaoru laughs quietly and said,"While we're at it why don't we go search for the cafeteria." He ruffles his hair and smiles.  

Reverie Chanteur

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 pm
Kaoru laughs quietly and said,"While we're at it why don't we go search for the cafeteria." He ruffles his hair and smiles.

rea smiled shyly at kaoru.
"okay kaoru-nii, umm can i hold your hand?"
rea was still scared of the school and though if kaoru-nii was
with him he would be alright.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:44 pm
TheGetBackers

rea smiled shyly at kaoru.
"okay kaoru-nii, umm can i hold your hand?"
rea was still scared of the school and though if kaoru-nii was
with him he would be alright.  

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11