Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[Battle PRP][1 v 1] - Finding Gale Gentry (Bul/Gale) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:39 pm
The sand made him flinch automatically, Gale's throat becoming dryer until it was difficult to breathe. For a few seconds all he could see was the First Incident, and it made his head spin, made nausea rise in his throat.

<< Calm down. It'll be okay. You're okay. >>

I'm okay, thought Gale, closing his eyes briefly. I'm okay.

There it was again, the mantra back in his head. Gale's gaze flicked back to the creature now, pacing back and forth a few feet in front of him. He could hear the strain in his voice, the devotion to Mei in every syllable of every word.

It was like Marcus had said, wasn't it?

"I can say I'd put the mission, put other first but the thought of watching her die terrifies me."

What does it feel like to have that connection with someone?

Bul's fist collided with his chin, snapping Gale's head upwards sharply. He staggered backwards, seeing stars, and collapsed onto the sandy ground, his vision wavering, and gave a strangled sort of cough, pushing himself upwards again. Staggering back upright, Gale pulled the rifle up and fired it, more out of self defense than actual aggression, but his aim was true, frustration and despair pouring into it.

He swayed unsteadily on his feet.

"I'm...sorry."

User Image

[ HP: 14/50
Damage: 12
Charge: 2/3 ]

Pepzilla rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:04 pm
Satisfied with the hit he made, Bul let himself bounce back before he would strike again. This of course was a terrible mistake as he was so close ranged to Gale. Into his chest it fired and the half beast was knocked backwards into the sand and a cloud of dust spiraled up around him.

Can't... let him get the last.. word... Bul groaned to himself in thought. He was not going to fight to the death but he wasn't willing to back out first either. Though one thing stopped him from immediately rushing to his feet again.

'I'm sorry...'

In a moment of total synchronization with the human Bul actually took him as true to his word, as the boil looked genuinely sorry and distraught. Unfortunately a sorry was just words. As Bul mulled it over he left his defenses wide open for just a short window of time.

HP: 5/50
Dmg: Missed

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:12 pm
He was still upright, even if he was swaying from side to side as though he were about to pass out at any given moment. Gale hadn't meant for his shot to hit at such a close range, but the creature had moved forward and Gale had fired out of instinct and frustration.

But he had meant the apology.

Why, though? I shouldn't care about what happens to these creatures.

But you do,
said the little nagging voice in his head that wasn't Jinhai, but something else, something deeper inside of him that even Gale couldn't understand.

You do care, and that's why everything is so messed up.

"I..."

The words died in Gale's throat, and he closed his eyes, shaking his head a little.

"What's your name?"

User Image

[ HP: 14/50
Damage: 0
Charge: 2/3 ]

Pepzilla rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:18 pm
I COULD have put a terrible historical movie reference here about hello I'm Unstabul Itches. But I'm not going to because this rp has all the <333's

Though ready for Gale to come at him, Bul refused to hang his head. So it came to his surprise when Gale only shot at him a question.

'What's your name?'

Wait hold the phone. Was this a trick question? Bul was ready to answer with his full name- but decided quickly to refrain from doing so. Even though he knew Gale Gentry's name he had no databases (Outside of SEEDs of course) to research and stalk the human. He had no idea what the hunters had.

"Bul-" he replied, and started to get back up on his feet, talons digging into the sand readily. "The name's Bul," he said then smiled as he started to pick up into a trot. The monster launched himself at the hunter in an attempt to push him into the sand. "Bul the Half-Beast." Secretly he hoped that he could get away with it then and there with the last word.. but the human surely had a lot of energy left in him.

HP: 5/50
Dmg: 5

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:25 pm
"Bul. The name's Bul."

A strange name, Gale thought, even as the creature rushed towards him, slamming into his front and sending both of them careening backwards. Gale landed hard on his back down in the sand, flinching violently at the sudden impact, the wind knocked out of him. He gave a small gasp for breath, his head spinning unpleasantly.

"Bul," he said hoarsely, and coughed, feeling sand down the back of his shirt, his scarf tangling around his neck. He kicked upwards, using the butt of the rifle to shove the halfbeast back and rolled over onto his stomach, spitting blood.

He climbed back to his feet, staggering a little.

"For what it's worth...I...envy you. The relationship you have." A short, bitter laugh escaped Gale's throat, and he shook his head again. "You're...being what you are, and you already have that sort of...connection with someone."

User Image

[ HP: 9/50
Damage: 4
Charge: 3/3 ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:50 pm
Feeling the smaller human's frame beneath him for just that break in time made Bul feel all the better... despite his FEAR shield ready to shatter. It was then that he realized he was ready to keel over himself and when the hunter pistol-whipped him (technically) he was thrown back into the sand again too, coughing up a storm.

Both of them were just feet away from one another, gasping into the dusty air, which probably was no good for either of them really.

"Huh?" he asked weakly hearing his name, then turning to face the human boil. He.. envied him? Good.. he guessed. Weird and juxtaposed yes but..
"Yea but... it ain't cake with the powers that be... constantly making things hard on us-" he said before crawling away from the other slowly.

The half beast was quiet for a while longer before he finally stood and creeped his way under the cover of one of the quartz stones. "Well Gale," he began foreboding. "You know plenty well now.. why I came here looking for you.. and you gave.. a pretty fair effort... but I'm sure you've figured by now.. that I'm not here to settle any inter-species tension... that's not something I can do here... with just you." Panting, the half beast finally hung his head. "But I'm ready to go.. follow me if you want but this house will eat us both before you can do anything.." he warned. Of course the hunter was experienced enough he probably knew already, especially after the fight with Mei.

HP: 1/50
Not Attacking!

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:02 pm
The sand in the air made breathing slightly painful - a fact made even worse by the fact that his throat was aching, a bruise already beginning to form over the underside of Gale's jaw from Bul's hit. Most likely it would be a horrible purpleish brown color by morning, something he wasn't really looking forward to.

He swayed again, his vision sliding in and out, and Gale shook his head, trying to clear it. It wasn't really the best idea he'd ever had, since it just served to make him more dizzy, and for a moment he almost threw up the contents of his stomach onto the ground beneath him. But he drew a deep, shaky breath and steadied himself, leaning on the rifle as though it were a cane of sorts.

"It's never easy," he said, but it was not a dig, simply a fact. He was still waiting for Bul to take him out, to whip that massive, spiked tail of his and smack him across the head with it - but it seemed as though things were not going to end that way.

At least not right now. Gale watched him wearily for a long moment, his mouth feeling dry.

"...lead the way."

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces