Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf_Imbri

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:25 pm
xBowserxChanx
Never got to see the first tour. I hope that htey have a tour spot in texas this time around.

Symphony schedule

It looks like there is one in Texas in November, in San Antonio.

Here's hoping that's somewhere near you! cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:52 am
I'm not here to bump, rather...

I think I said I wasn't going to, but... I'm going to another Symphony. emotion_awesome With friends. San Diego in December, any chance I'll see some of my fellow gaians there? I'm going to be Midna again, and my friends are gonna be formal Ganon and Sheik-inspired Zelda.

Also, there's a limited run fan-made commercially licensed (...my terminology might be off here) Twilight Princess soundtrack out. 3 hours of Twilight Princess music. Limited run. The cost? $49.99 and yes, OW, but it's pretty!

Selling the fan Twilight LE Soundtrack here

If anyone's actually reading this and interested. There's the link~  

Wolf_Imbri

Friendly Werewolf

thetubamaster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:01 pm
I've seen the videos, I really wish that I could make it but it would seem that fate had decided for me not to go. It sounds really beautiful and I know being there in person would only enhance the experience. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:12 pm
thetubamaster
I've seen the videos, I really wish that I could make it but it would seem that fate had decided for me not to go. It sounds really beautiful and I know being there in person would only enhance the experience. 3nodding

Well... theoretically, it's probable that someone recorded one of the events. Maybe. And the natural flow of logic would suggest that they would post it online somewhere for other people to find... this is all very theoretical, mind you, I am in no way suggesting that there's a link with the actual symphony music, crowd responses and all out there and easy enough to find with your choice of search engine.

Again, just a theory. ninja

Sorry you can't go! crying It IS quite the experience, although some people were unhappy it wasn't longer. I think 2 hours-ish is fair, but... eh. Maybe if we're lucky, they'll do something for next year too? I know it's been a popular event!  

Wolf_Imbri

Friendly Werewolf

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas