Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The furry and their pet wolf (Needs someone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:53 pm
John was filling out paperwork to find her a mate and the closest match was his neighbors dog. A german shep/wolf mix named Akito. John decided to take a chance. If he wanted to increase the bloodline. He had to give her a family. The next day the neighbor brought Akito to 'play' and they hoped Blackfire would aceptt him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:20 pm
((Is this okay???? I couldn't fine any mixes that looked like a german sheperd.))

User Image

Blackfire then got excited as Akito came up to the door and scratches at the door wanting to play. Akito was her best friend. But she loved John more. SHe then took off towards him and stopped once she got there once John opened the door. She then wags her tail as Akito tried to run with her around the yard. It would take time for Akito and Blackfire to actually make puppies but she knew what John wanted. Once Akito's owner let him off the leash the two owners went inside to talk while Akito and Blackfire got comfortable with the idea. After a while they had mated while their owners were inside in the windowless study talking about how to find homes for the pups. Blackfire and Akito were laying in the shade at the moment and Blackfire was laying next to Akito nuzzling him and laying her head on his paws.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:42 pm
As he said goodbye and promised to confirm the pups on her next visit John noticed she was acting well...herself. He saw her eating more then usual and trying to make her bedspot more comfty. He hugged her gently and smiled."Blackfire..I know you will be a beautiful mother to them. And me and Akitos dad agreed to keep one that has chances of being a show dog. So you and Akito can teach them everything you know."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

Blackfire over the course of the pregnancy was generally as healthy as a dog or wolf could be. On the day of the birth she was at the vet and the vet was doing everything he could to make sure she was comfortable. Akito was there for support and John was in the waiting room with the other band members who seemed more excited with each passing day. After about 2 hours all 4 pups were born. SHe had 3 girls and 1 boy. They were all healthyre feeding properly. One of the nurses came in and got John and the guys. Akito was laying next to Blackfire for comfort and support. She was tired but stayed awake wanting to see John's face. All of them were really cute and had beauiful coat patterns .

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:07 pm
John smiled and cried "Im a grandpa.." the band what does that make us?" john looked at them. "what do you think you idiots? the uncles of my sweet lil angels puppies!" akitos owner james also cooed in at the moment to where the vet had to push them away to give the cople space. When she was recovering. James and The band made a middle dog house for the family. This way they can come and go as they please and the pup had places to go when they cant sleep. John couldnt sleep. He missed the days of singing Blackfire to sleep and her encourageing him to take his meds. he almost forgot to take them when she was in labor. "Heh if she was an anthro like me i wonder what she would say..."She envisioned Blackfire as his daughter and yelling, 'Daddy i told you to take your medicine! your the only daddy i have and now the only grandfather they have... please take them.' He sighed and looked at his photo of her wearing his rock jacket. "My baby is all grown up."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image

After a couple days of recovery, Blackfire and the pups were allowed to go home. The pups were still blind and deaf but were so tiny and cute. One of them, the male looked almost like Blackfire only he didn't have her wolf shaped spot on his front right leg. Blackfire had just finished nursing the pups for the morning and was doing very well. When John came in she got excited and wagged her tail rapidly when he pet her. She then sat up and licked his face happy to see him. The pups were sound asleep in what looked to be a pile of mismatched fur. Blackfire was a proud mother and the vet explained that she wouldn't leave her pups for long for the first fewweeks but would slowly start to ween them at a few weeks. He even explained that she would be protective of them around new people but would get used to them holding her pups the more they visited.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:30 pm
"Hey girl..your daddy has been a wreck since you left home. Now as your daddy.. and i know you need time to think about this..may i see my grandpuppies?" He was begging to his own dog. He felt pathetic but he loved blackkfire. When he got to sneak a peek he smiled and showed him a blanket made out of bandannas. "I was bored and..rehersal wasent the same without you so.. i went to my second job when thinking of you.."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:15 am
User Image

Just then one of the puppies, a little girl who looked more like Akito, went over to John not really knowing where she was going and growlbarks at him cutely. Blackfire wags her tail at the bandanna blanket and looked down at her pup whom you could already tell was going to be grandpa's little angel. The other three were playing with eachother by crawling around and biting eachother's ears without really knowing what they were doing.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:11 pm
John gently picked her up. "Hey little jewel. ya thats what you are. " he puts the pup wrapped in the bandanna blanket in the basket and watched them wrestle over it. He didnt want any of them to leave but sooner or later.. they would have to leave to do their own adventures. He hugged Blackfire. "Daddy is so proud of you you know that blackfire? were gonna take great care of them. But this also means i have to hide my shoes." he teased as he got up. "Ok Blackfire im going to the studio if you need anything"Points to a beeper button."Ill storm out of there faster then the twins when you french kiss them." He laughed and gave blackfire some space. He knew she had things under control.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

Blackfire then wags her tail and licks John's chin happily before he got up. She was very comfortable of him picking up her pups and handling them. She trusted John and knew he would help her if need be. Once the pups were fed and were comfortable Blackfire wraps her tail around them and let's them snuggle close to her as she fell asleep with them. She would have to sleep when they did and since they were in John's room at the moment she was feeling very comfortable in her bed he got her when she was about to give birth. It was a big dog bed incase Akito wanted to lay with his family.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:04 pm
Hiakru and kaurou walked up "Aww great the alarm clock is back" hikaru whined.. "And the worse part is that she brought more clocks with her. The twins looked at eachother and though about what if he kept them they would never get any sleep they ran in horror.

John turned on his radio near her and becan singing a slow song to blackfire thinking it would calm her and the pups..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image

Blackfire then snuggles up to John and moves the pups with her. She was already a good mommy and the pups were all very healthy and happy. But Blackfire also knew that John wouldn't be able to keep them all since he said they were only keeping one o them and that one was going to be a show dog. Blackfire then falls asleep in his lap and was snuggled against his leg happily.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers