Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
need help with a pic for my oc

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:03 pm
hello and welcome
if you are reading this hopefully you have come here to help me
i cant draw...i suck at art and so i need help drawing my furry oc
he is a neko/dragon/pheonix mixture and has a curse so when he touches water his gender changes

h has black cat ears, pheonix wings, a dragon's tail, his right eyes is a green cat's eye and his left is a blueish dragon eyes, his dragon tail is a mix of bluue/green scales blending into eachother, he has white fur all over his body

and he is i thing its humanoid, so he sint shaped like an animal but a human shape wiht these trats..well i guess thats what a furry is

anyway i need help in making this of course i will pay for art with in reasonable prices
thank you for reading this and good luck to you  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:04 pm
also i need a pic of male version and a female version, so again good luck and thank you  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 pm
Twilight Cat 137
also i need a pic of male version and a female version, so again good luck and thank you

Ok i need a few quick details.
Personality: (kind, smart, brave, mean, sweet, ect) one or two of those would be great.
Prefered pose: (standing sitting)
Wing details: Color length (are they short or are they really long) Flames or feathers?
Tail Details: Spikes yes or no. Any detail on the tip of the tail (spikes or a demon like end?)
Any clothes?:
Face: (any markings other than the two colored eyes? What about his nose area is it a human nose or an animal snout if so which animal does it fit with?)

To sum up the details I understand so far. White furry body, black cat ears, a blueish green dragon tail, green and blue eyes. Pheonix wings of some kind.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:24 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Twilight Cat 137

Personality: (kind, smart, brave, mean, sweet, ect) one or two of those would be great.
Wing details: Color length (are they short or are they really long) Flames or feathers?
Tail Details: Spikes yes or no. Any detail on the tip of the tail (spikes or a demon like end?)
Any clothes?:
Face: (any markings other than the two colored eyes? What about his nose area is it a human nose or an animal snout if so which animal does it fit with?)

To sum up the details I understand so far. White furry body, black cat ears, a blueish green dragon tail, green and blue eyes. Pheonix wings of some kind.

Personality: smart, kind , adventrous
prefered pose: standing
wing detail: long, and feathers
tail:scales, there can be some spikes
clothes: khaki shorts and a black collar
face: right eye is a green cat eye left is a blue dragon eyes hads a forked dragon's tongue, animal nose, with cat whiskers  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:36 pm
Twilight Cat 137
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Twilight Cat 137

Any clothes?:

face: right eye is a green cat eye left is a blue dragon eyes hads a forked dragon's tongue, animal nose, with cat whiskers

ok also what about the hair styles for each and what color of hair for the guy and girl also do you want a top for the girl or do you want her hair covering her breasts???  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:17 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Twilight Cat 137
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Twilight Cat 137

Any clothes?:

ok also what about the hair styles for each and what color of hair for the guy and girl also do you want a top for the girl or do you want her hair covering her breasts???

male: brown short hair(like my current avi)
female:long brown hair, and if you add a top small and black, but its optional, and big boobs requested  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:59 pm
Twilight Cat 137

User Image

I will work on the other one later smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Twilight Cat 137

User Image

I will work on the other one later smile

thank you, your art is definately amazing
well i would stay on longer but i got to go to bed so good night and sleep well  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:01 pm
Twilight Cat 137
hello and welcome
he is a neko/dragon/pheonix mixture and has a curse so when he touches water his gender changes

h has black cat ears, pheonix wings, a dragon's tail, his right eyes is a green cat's eye and his left is a blueish dragon eyes, his dragon tail is a mix of bluue/green scales blending into eachother, he has white fur all over his body

and he is i thing its humanoid, so he sint shaped like an animal but a human shape wiht these trats..well i guess thats what a furry is

anyway i need help in making this of course i will pay for art with in reasonable prices

FINALLY! I finished him smile

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:40 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Twilight Cat 137
hello and welcome

FINALLY! I finished him smile

User Image

thank you soo much dark revolver, it is awsome!!! ^^^^^^^  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff