Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:31 pm
Seravious

blinking as they looked at him, they tipped their heads to the side slightly. wasn't it kind of obvious....? well, maybe, for a person not in their family.....
"that's easy! mine is fauna" Coco hummed, carefully picking up a small kitten that had curled around her leg.
"and mine is flora~!" Lavender grinned, smiling as a bunch of flowers formed in her hands.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:34 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Miles frowned. On his homeworld, there were only eight elements. Frustrated that there were more on this planet, he sighed, then put his hands together. Mumbling a quick spell, he opened his hands and metal rings with symbols floating in the centers of them appeared.

User Image

Making them hover in midair, he created two more rings out of thin air and added them to the circle.

User Image

Satisfied, he pushed the rings back together and dismissed them.

"How many elements are on this planet?"

Seravious

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:10 am
Seravious

pausing again to count on their fingers, the two softly mumbled between themselves. "fire, ice, light, air, dark, earth, life, death, time-space, spirit, fauna, and flora...." they mumbled then looked back up to him. "there's...... 'leven pluss...... Two more....?" they murmured softly, not entirely sure if that answer was correct as they were basing it off their family, which was still growing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:41 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Miles listened carefully, then nodded.

Our worlds have six common elements. Fire, ice, air/wind, earth, dark, and light. The elements on my world that are not on yours are lightning and water, and the ones on your world that are not on mine are life, death, time, space, spirit, fauna, and flora.

He thought for a moment, then decided he could record the new elements later.

So where are your mothers? And why are you here?

Seravious

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:58 pm
Seravious

"we were here because we like to s'plore...." they smiled, only to pout as they thought about their mothers. "gramma gotted our mommas again..." the toddlers pouted, holding hands tightly.
"she's mean...." lavender frowned, scratching at a scar along her arm.
"she likes hurting people...." coco sniffed, holding tighter onto the kitten.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:04 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Gramma? Your grandmother?

This was beginning to annoy him. He didn't even know Rose and Lilly, and now he was expected to rescue them because their daughters asked him to? Furthermore, he didn't know what kind of trouble he would encounter with the elemental creatures.

Seravious

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:09 pm
Seravious

"she's a hag." they frowned, crossing their arms. "even Gramps thinks so...." they frowned before blinking. "oh! we could get Gramps to help!!!!" they sighed, jumping up and down.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:13 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Miles put a hand to his head, then folded the scraps of cloth and put them in his pocket, turned, and began to walk home. If he was going to do anything to help anyone, he'd need more then what he had on him.

If you want my help, come with me. But no touching me, at all. Got it?

Seravious

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:15 pm
Seravious

nodding, the little girls followed him, once again holding each others' hands tightly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:40 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

(Exit to Miles Cave)  

Seravious

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items