Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Five Tengu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:23 am
I forgot to mention:

If you've noticed, I've added the four base Tengu abilities which are all weather controlling skills. I'd like for all of the Tengu to now create customs (each Tengu has a certain amount of Tengu customs allowed, the amount depends on the name slots that are in my ability post). If a Tengu does not want to create their own customs, I will make them for them.

The Tengu customs are all allowed to be very powerful, just not godly or auto-hit tier. They're not on the level of the sharingan God techniques, but they are allowed to be near that level. As I said, if you're too lazy to make yours, I will make them for you. The names are just random deity names that have to do with your role.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:27 am
I was asleep. sue me.

Which Tengu do you want?: Devil

Why do you want it? So i go around saying 'i'm the mother ******** devil i can do whatever i want'

Why should you get it?
Cause only other options are the mind one (Which isn't me, since i barely use 1 element, let alone 5), the might one (Who is about teaching, which sunso does not do) and the god one, (which is just shanes)

Is Shane awesome?
Sure

Shane's awesome, right?
wouldn't say awesome.Since epic is higher than awesome on the scale, so he's more epic.

will make em later if accepted  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:36 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
I was asleep. sue me.

Which Tengu do you want?: Devil

Why do you want it? So i go around saying 'i'm the mother ******** devil i can do whatever i want'

Why should you get it?
Cause only other options are the mind one (Which isn't me, since i barely use 1 element, let alone 5), the might one (Who is about teaching, which sunso does not do) and the god one, (which is just shanes)

Is Shane awesome?
Sure

Shane's awesome, right?
wouldn't say awesome.Since epic is higher than awesome on the scale, so he's more epic.

will make em later if accepted

Sued.

Okay, Fire. It's all up to you now; apply for your Tengu role between Might, Mind and Devil and then once I sort them all out, we'll have our winner.

If Fire goes for Might and wins, Lars will become the Mind Tengu (totally contradicting his sagey-ness lol) because Lars as a devil is just... no. If Fire goes for Mind, then we're done. If Fire goes for Devil... okay... Sunso will probably, almost definitely win Devil over Xantos... jus sayin'... so don't go for Devil. lol

Basically, fire, your options are Might and Mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:38 am
Which Tengu do you want?: Mind

Why do you want it? Because Xantos is a wise sage and this kind of grasp of jutsu would fit him....

Why should you get it?
It's not like I have any burning desire to use anything OP to tear a blackhole open in the middle of Waterfall and watch it vanish. That's absurd.

Is Shane awesome?
Sure

Shane's awesome, right?
This is like a question on Dora the Explorer where you answer it, but the b***h and her monkey won't turn around to see there's a door behind her.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:40 am
thefire158

Why do you want it? Because Xantos is a wise sage and this kind of grasp of jutsu would fit him....

Why should you get it?
It's not like I have any burning desire to use anything OP to tear a blackhole open in the middle of Waterfall and watch it vanish. That's absurd.

Is Shane awesome?
Sure

Shane's awesome, right?
This is like a question on Dora the Explorer where you answer it, but the b***h and her monkey won't turn around to see there's a door behind her.

Approved.

Devil is Sunso,
God is Kleine,
Might is Lars,
Sword is Kiyoshi,
Mind is Xantos.

Our Tengu roles are decided. Make sure to check the teams for the first fight if you haven't already. Let me just say... we're probably screwed. XD

At least we didn't get Xantos versus Kotengu... that'd be... bad.

And remember you guys... we're still our regular selves, so don't use any of that tengu-ness-y stuff yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:41 am
thefire158

Why should you get it?

Is Shane awesome?
Sure

Shane's awesome, right?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:42 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
thefire158

Why should you get it?

Is Shane awesome?
Sure

Shane's awesome, right?

Damnit... how did you guess the thirteenth Tengu...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:44 am
Saemus
TheWingsOfTheGods
thefire158

Why should you get it?

Is Shane awesome?
Sure

Shane's awesome, right?

Cause of my super secret super power. the power to break the forth wall and read the script.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:45 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Saemus
TheWingsOfTheGods
thefire158

Why should you get it?

Is Shane awesome?
Sure

Shane's awesome, right?

Cause of my super secret super power. the power to break the forth wall and read the script.

Banned.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:49 am
Oh, the Daitengu. That's not so bad.

Do you mind if I call my life insurance agent before setting off?

Also, I'm gonna try to get my byakugan back real quick-like >_> Gonna need it.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:52 am
thefire158

meh, least you not 1 on 1-er-ning one of them in a 1 on 1 battle where 1 and only 1 may be the 1 to walk out the 1 and only winner.

now incase you didn't get the subtle message there. i'm fighting one of them alone.
Not that i care.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:54 am
thefire158

Sure. Once you get it, come to the World Without.

Basically, all of the tengu hunters will randomly appear there. They won't know what's going on or why they're fighting, but they know that they have to win to survive. They don't know that the Tengu are going to destroy everything. They just know that they need to kill everything to win.

You'll randomly black out and wake up there.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:47 am
Saemus

Wait til you see Lucifer... his son... yes... I'm talking about you Muffin... lol

b***h. Just read this. XD  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces