Yaoi ♥ Yuri profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:55 am

Notice! first time i do yuri .u. so be nice ~ and i haven't really done to much yaoi.. XD

i only rping in forums o3o''

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:09 am
Name: Makako

personality: cheerful, kind, caring, hard working.

bio: Makako's parents died in a car accident, then she was 10 years old and because her parents didn't really had a good relationship with the rest of the family, Makako was on her own. Makako lives in a small arpartment with her cat Niki, its a black cat with a red bow around its neck. But to live in a big city as tokyo all alone is hard and she have to work everyday so she can pay the rent, so she wont live on the street, but all the work startes to tear her down and she gets more and more sick..

race: human

sexual: likes girls

<3 Relaxing, without having to worry about stuff.
<3 A good book.
<3 The beach.
<3 Stars.

dislikes:
x Her family, she have more than one reason.
x Money problems.
x Being sick.

Uke

User Image

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:42 am
Name: Kenji

personality: shy, kind, caring, wants to help and do his best, quiet.

bio: His dad was a human and he's mom was a wolf.. Because he is a blending of both race no of them wanted to take him in. Kenji have lived all his life alone, but dreams of the day he finds a person there wont judge him and love him for who he is.

race: Half wolf

sexual: Likes men

<3 playing games
<3 sweet fruit
<3 being loved

dislikes:
x being hated
x candy
x Not able to be who he is.

human form
User Image wolf form
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:17 am
X-Shadow Dream-X

I willl Yuri RP with you but where is the RP

Name: Erin Varlom

personality: Fun, cool to be with, love art, like drawing, like cute stuff animals and trustful and faithful.

bio: Erin was once an Aaron but Aaron never felt in the right body, as a male Aaron merely just existed and tolerated being male. One day Aaron heard about transgender surgery when he was eleven years old and eventually became Erin Varlom the female. Erin’s parents were drug attics since as long Erin can remember and they will eventually die in a terrorist attack in Tokyo City. Erin’s ID and lisence is labeled female because Erin made her past life disappear and came off as missing in America. Now 15 Erin can only remember very little about her former life as Aaron because she had a hypnotist erase Aaron and his history from her mindset except the valuable information she needed to survive in this world. Erin will have a few flashbacks about Aaron but not enough to make Erin believe she is Aaron but merely pass him off as a stranger.
Erin attends an art school in Tokyo at a private school and was adopted by a wealthy family shortly after Erin moved to Japan after spinning Aaron’s cash he saved up.

<3 Japanese music
<3 Art
<3 Stuff animals
<3 Cash

dislikes:
x Her memory as Aaron
x Not finding a female lover
x (Men) She’s lesbian for now but later find out she reacts on Aaron’s sexuality of liking women, so really Erin is straight.

Erin-

User Image
User Image

MP3:

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:04 am
Majordownload
X-Shadow Dream-X

I willl Yuri RP with you but where is the RP

Name: Erin Varlom

personality: Fun, cool to be with, love art, like drawing, like cute stuff animals and trustful and faithful.

bio: Erin was once an Aaron but Aaron never felt in the right body, as a male Aaron merely just existed and tolerated being male. One day Aaron heard about transgender surgery when he was eleven years old and eventually became Erin Varlom the female. Erin’s parents were drug attics since as long Erin can remember and they will eventually die in a terrorist attack in Tokyo City. Erin’s ID and lisence is labeled female because Erin made her past life disappear and came off as missing in America. Now 15 Erin can only remember very little about her former life as Aaron because she had a hypnotist erase Aaron and his history from her mindset except the valuable information she needed to survive in this world. Erin will have a few flashbacks about Aaron but not enough to make Erin believe she is Aaron but merely pass him off as a stranger.
Erin attends an art school in Tokyo at a private school and was adopted by a wealthy family shortly after Erin moved to Japan after spinning Aaron’s cash he saved up.

<3 Japanese music
<3 Art
<3 Stuff animals
<3 Cash

dislikes:
x Her memory as Aaron
x Not finding a female lover
x (Men) She’s lesbian for now but later find out she reacts on Aaron’s sexuality of liking women, so really Erin is straight.

Erin-
User Image
User Image

MP3: 1

looks good :3 so what kinda rp do you want to make.. a school rp..??  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:40 am
whee
X-Shadow Dream-X

Notice! first time i do yuri .u. so be nice ~ and i haven't really done to much yaoi.. XD

1. I wana make the story apear as a Yuri anime story but in words and also getting deep into who they are as well as the people around them in Tokyo..

2. Gangsters and creeps and more will be in the story as well as the Angel of Death the Grim Reaper being seen at night in Erin's sight.

3. Going 100% I dept in their fictional world. Say if they are reading a story, you will actually have to type the story they are reading in a book and more.  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:37 am
Majordownload
whee
X-Shadow Dream-X

1. I wana make the story apear as a Yuri anime story but in words and also getting deep into who they are as well as the people around them in Tokyo..

2. Gangsters and creeps and more will be in the story as well as the Angel of Death the Grim Reaper being seen at night in Erin's sight.

3. Going 100% I dept in their fictional world. Say if they are reading a story, you will actually have to type the story they are reading in a book and more.

ummhhh sure i can try XD can't say i will be able to do 100% as you like but i will try.. i would prefer you would start and Pm or forum?  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:51 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X
Majordownload
whee
X-Shadow Dream-X

ummhhh sure i can try XD can't say i will be able to do 100% as you like but i will try.. i would prefer you would start and Pm or forum?

gonk Not right now, out line what you want and a title for story

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:28 pm
Majordownload
X-Shadow Dream-X
Majordownload
whee
X-Shadow Dream-X

gonk Not right now, out line what you want and a title for story

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
umhhh..

1. romance (lol)
2. A unnormal start, insted of them just meeting in school or something alot of rps have..
3.Drama (lol again)

i dont know XD haha and the name.. (A star over tokyo) (The meeting) lol i have more if you dont like any of them rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:00 pm
its cool, have your girl talking to her friends when gangsters bother her. I will have Erin shoot the guys witj paint balls at nigjht at the carnival in Japan Tokoyo  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:10 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X

Just use your girls bio and Erins to make a plot, make the thread and let me know and we can get started on our story. Tired of creating Rps me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:46 pm
Majordownload
X-Shadow Dream-X

Just use your girls bio and Erins to make a plot, make the thread and let me know and we can get started on our story. Tired of creating Rps me.

link - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22906477
and i posted a start :3 hope its okay  

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out