Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
❝o n c e upon a t i m e❞Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image

Demeter LeBeau
I've been roamin' around, I've been lookin' down, and all I see // Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
" Hi there~! "
KAIRI

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
ι • ∂ σ и ' т • я є м є м в є я

>> вєℓιєvє ιи чσυяsєℓғ <<

My nametag says: Demeter Alope LeBeau
I go by: Demi
The amount of candles on my cake are: 17
I'm in the: Senior
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Female
I always look at: Compassionate, caring guys
My heart flutters when I see: He probably wouldn't really care even if he found out, but it's Travis Kasai Zhou...

>> ωнч ∂σ ι чєαяи ғσя чσυ <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Demi is caring, kindhearted and not afraid to speak her mind. However, she is determined and courageous when someone she cares about is in danger, often risking her own safety to help that person. She's very wise for her age, and is less brash than she was during her childhood. Demi is also very charismatic, befriending people easily. She attracts people to her with her charm, and, unlike her brother Remy, she becomes friends with anyone if they would let her. She is loyal and headstrong, and she can be rather stubborn sometimes as well.

мч ραsт, мч ρяєsєит, мч ғυтυяє
Demi was born into a small family of four, with her father, mother, and her elder brother, Remigius. She had always been the social butterfly of the family. People were naturally drawn to her, and she always welcomed new friends with open arms. She became popular fast. There wasn't much in her life, really, though it became obvious that her only best friend would be her brother. When they were in middle school, their parents decided to move to the quiet Magic Creek. Demi was less than ecstatic, but chose to accept the change, like her brother did.

She was quick to settle down and gain friends, and she soon became content again, though she felt like something was missing. She's always felt that way, but she knows something good will come out of this new place. Her faith in her optimism wavered when her father passed away when she was fifteen, but Remy and her mother were there to support her, and she became the bright, cheerful girl she used to be. The years passed and Demi became a senior at the same time her brother did, even though she was a year younger than him.

>> ∂яєαмs ∂σ cσмє тяυє <<

I listen to: Kairi's Theme || Simple and Clean Techno Remix || Playing God - Paramore || For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic - Paramore || Use Somebody - Paramore Cover
I kill time by: Going to the beach, surfing, writing
Gimme More Of:
❤ Her brother, Remy. Hurt him and she'll beat you to a pulp.
❤ Chocolate
❤ Exotic fruit
❤ Lucky Charms
❤ The sea
Get Rid Of:
✘ The darkness
✘ Lightning
✘ Thunder
✘ Arachnids
✘ Girls that throw themselves all over her brother
Didn't I mention?: N/A

∂ σ • ι • к и σ ω • ч σ υ ... ¿
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Hunter Crawl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 pm
User Image

Remigius LeBeau
It was simple // Yet so complicated
" My name's a mouthful. Call me Remy~ "
PRINCE PHILIP

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Remigius Taylor LeBeau
I go by: Remy
The amount of candles on my cake are: 18
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Male
I always look at: Strong, independent women
My heart flutters when I see: Don't tell her this but it's...Louisa Ryans

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Usually easy going, Remy is someone who takes things as they come. He doesn't really care much if someone comes up to him and insults him to his face; he'll just smile back and politely ask that person to leave. But if they say anything mean about his accent, that's a different story. However, he usually comes off as a friendly, helpful gentleman, with a charming, princely-like character. Though at times, he is able to subtly persuade people to do as he wants as well, as can be seen during the times he is able to weasel his sister into agreeing with him. He respects other people's wishes, but he's not a pushover, don't get him wrong. He knows what to say to calm down people who are angry, and is always there if his friends need a person who's just willing to listen. Remy also has a bit of an adventurous spirit, and can't completely be the obedient son that his parents want him to be.

Remy was born into a small family of four, with his father, mother, and his younger sister, Demeter. Unlike his sister, Remy had always been the quieter of the two, choosing to keep to himself than go out and actively make friends. Though, like Demi, people were naturally drawn to his charm and natural charisma. He became popular as well, but he was always more reserved about it. His only true friend was his sister, even though he was surrounded by girls daily. When they were in middle school, their parents decided to move to the quiet Magic Creek. Remy didn't mind much, and took the change easily.

Demi was quick to settle down and gain friends, and Remy fell into his natural pattern of solitude. His father passed away when he was sixteen, but he saw his sister's pain greater than his, and he swallowed his own sadness to be the pillar of support of the family, as he was the last male of the family. The years passed and Remy became a senior at the same time his sister did, even though she was a year younger than him.

I listen to: Ophelia - Mi-chan
I kill time by: Sneaking out of his house, trying to find the creek that gives Magic creek its' name, going to the gym
Gimme More Of:
❤ His sister, Demi. You hurt her, he'll kill you.
❤ The woods
❤ Animals
❤ Clear night skies when you can see the stars
❤ Holidays
❤ Sweet Dreams' ice cream
Get Rid Of:
✘ Confinement
✘ Being teased for his accent
✘ Authority
✘ Whiny people
✘ Clingy girls

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Hunter Crawl

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image

Gregory Conners
Baby? // Did you forget to take your meds?
" If you aren't going to be useful go away "
HADES

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Gregory Conners
I go by: Call me anything other than Gregory or Conners and we'll see who is laughing at the end of the day.
I'm in the: 12th grade, or Senior to those who can't count.
I always look at: The fairer half of our society.
My heart flutters when I see: I have no heart. Or at least not one that flutters.

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Screwed up. That's the most simple explanation for what he does and how he acts. As the youngest boy in his family he was almost always overlooked. So to get out of this downward spiral that would most likely lead to bullying, other than the brotherly kind, he started acting out. It only got worse as he grew older. Stealing, lying, vandalism. The list could go on. Thankfully this is only a small town and his deeds never get far. He was diagnosed with BPD or Borderline Personality Disorder when he was 11 and has been taking (more off than on) medicine to help him with a few symptoms. Most of the time his moods aren't too extreme unless he's suppressed or abandoned. Fire seems to help him.

Gregory is the son of two normal hard-working parents. His closest brother, in terms of age, was already five and a half when he was born and his oldest was already 13. They were left to their own devices once Gregory was three. Needless to say the three brothers fought a lot. His parents usually just brushed the bruises away saying they would toughen him up. When he got into second grade he started lashing out at the other children. He became difficult to control, wild almost.

When he was 11 (his brothers 16 and 24) he was diagnosed with BPD and his parents finally realized the impact the fighting had caused. He was put on medicine to suppress suicidal thoughts and take an edge off his anger. It helped for a while but by the time he was 13 he was tired of taking the pills and stopped for a while. He found he rather liked being totally in control (or out of it) of his mind and anger. This was about the time he figured out he could bring himself back around with fire. This earned him the label of a pyromaniac.

High School brought out the worst in him. He did almost everything to be accepted. Now he's a senior with several years of building up then crushing the dreams of those around him. He also developed somewhat of a nervous twitch. When he feels his control on his anger slipping he'll spin the Zippo he stole when he was 16 around in his fingers.

I listen to: Meds - by Placebo Dischord - Eurobeat brony
I kill time by: general misbehavior, toying with others, setting things alight.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Fire
❤ possessions
❤ secrets
❤ exploitable people
❤ Explosives
Get Rid Of:
✘ Water
✘ Medicines
✘ Sympathy
✘ Hollow promises
✘ Abandonment
Didn't I mention?: He has two mutts. One a greyhound-Jack Rustle mix named appropriately Panic. The other is a bull terrier-pug mix named Pain.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

echochick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Mark Lyons
There's a perfect world // Shinning in your eyes
" What are you doing? "
KOVU

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Mark Lyons
I go by: just plain Mark
The amount of candles on my cake are: Seventeen
I'm in the: 11th grade
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: guy
I always look at: girls
My heart flutters when I see: oh it doesn't matter

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
When you first meet Mark his not the most charming person you can meet. He can be very arrogant and sacarstic but then if you search deep inside his actually sweet and kind. He seems serious sometime but he does laugh. He is also very polite and people think of him as a selfish b*****d but his very brave and bold. Its hard for him to open up so if he does your special.

Mark was born into a thieving family.They weren't so sunny and happy.His father died when he was younger,nobody knew what happened. From time to time he tries to stay out of trouble but fears to be an outcast is his own family. His already one in outside his home.He tried to get away from it but sometimes it's hard since it there only thing you know.His family had moved to Magic Creek when he was younger.He suspecte dthat his mother had some plan for him but he let it go.He never really fit in with his family. he didn't have the guts to be different from his family.He just stayed in the shadows.But maybe he changes,you never know.

He can snap at you when you ask about his family since his mostly ashamed.He goes to the forest when his upset. He gets compared by people to Salem Malitz which gets him annoyed,they have nothing in common.Not that he knows since he never talks to the guy.He prefers to be his own person.

I listen to:Stranger//Give Me Love//Find a away//The Heart Never Lies
I kill time by: Hobbies
Gimme More Of:
❤ Dreams
❤ Fun
❤ Running
❤ Being Mark
❤ Jokes
Get Rid Of:
✘ School
✘ Homework
✘ Thiefs
✘ Abuse
✘ his family
Didn't I mention?: I have a birthmark in my back. People mistake it for a scar.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Sassy2610

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

Shayne Thompson
And you just see right through me // Instead I'm just invisible
" H-Hello, I can't believe you saw me... "
VIOLET

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Shayne Marie Thompson
I go by: Shay or Shayne
I'm in the: Eleventh Grade
I always look at: Boys
My heart flutters when I see: Dawson Jones

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Shayne is very shy. It's more than likely due to the fact that she only really knows her mother. She is also very quit which ties in with the shyness and soft-spoken, so very few people hear her in class when she talks. The main reason behind her shyness and quietness though, is that she is invisible and rarely noticed by others.

Shayne doesn't have a big memory of her younger sister, or her father for that matter. She has seen pictures of both Angel and her father, and can see the resemblance between them. Without her mother's knowing she stole a picture of her father and a recent one of her sister that she keeps with her at all times.

Shayne loves her mother dearly, but she wishes her mother would go to Angel. She knows that Angel ran away and that she is in search of her mother. She wonders if Angel knows that they are siblings or if she was left in the dark about that. Shayne grew up in her mother's art studio where her mother first met her father and fell in love. She looks a lot like her mother.

I listen to: Invisible - Taylor Swift Stealing Cinderella - Chuck Wicks
I kill time by: Singing, drawing, writing poetry, listening to music
Gimme More Of:
❤ Music
❤ Singing
❤ Art
❤ Books
❤ Nature

Get Rid Of:
✘ People
✘ Being invisible
✘ Her mother at times
✘ Fire
✘ Loudness

Didn't I mention?: She loves to sing, but only in private, not even her mother has heard her sing. She has a Golden Retriever named Chase.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image

Paxton Fiki
Do you feel like a man when you push her around // Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground.
" Call me Pax (; "
RAFIKI

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Paxton David Fiki
I go by: Pax
I'm in the: Eleventh grade
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Guy!
I always look at: GIRLSSS
My heart flutters when I see: Shh.. don't tell her but it's Gwen

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Pax is extremely sweet. He loves making the girls smile, especially one in particular. Usually, he's never serious, there's always a big goofy grin spread across his face. He does random little things all day, that some may think strange. But he loves strange things. He's not afraid to make a fool of himself in front of a bunch of people. He's great at charming the girls, when he wants to. Usually he just befriends them. He has so many female friends, that some think he's gay. But he doesn't act like it. He's very protective over those close to him. Sometimes his temper does get the best of him, but usually he keeps it under control. All in all, Pax is crazy, loud, hyper, funny, strange, sweet, and happy.

Life was very easy growing up in the Riki household... wait, not really. I grew up in a large family. My twin brother Mason and I were the oldest. Then there was Kimi(15), Maria(10), Kori(7), Marcus(13), Heidi(5), Leon(16), Theo(16), Jess(2), Leigh(2), and Mitch(2). My father had died shortly after me and Mason were born. Our mother greedily took the insurance money, and got herself married to some rich doctor. We moved to Magic Creek just a month after mom found out she was five months pregnant. Then after that more and more children came. I'm glad I have them all. I love all of my little siblings. Since mommy dearest and Daddy dear are never around, Mason and I have assumed the roles of the Parental figures. We have a few nannies, and some maids. There more like our parents than our own. But I didn't mind, their the ones who raised us.

We grew up in a larger home than most. I loved school, it got me away from all of the chaos of my home life. Mason and I fit right in to the more Popular kids, well, it was more Mason than I. He dragged me into it. There, I met Brett. We became good friends, he's a huge flirt with the ladies though. I've has never really had a girlfriend. (embarrassing I know) They all see me as a brother more than anything.(which SUCKS) But I never really minded(as if..) , until High school came and I still had no girl. I was a little upset, but I soon set those thoughts aside when I laid eyes on Demi. Ever since she moved to Magic creek in Middle school, I've had pursued her. It was only last year that I knew it was useless. Of course I was sad, but I tried to move on. Someone new caught my eyes, Gwen. She dresses darkly, and is the complete opposite of me, but I can't help but feel attraction towards her...

I listen to: Face down - the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Angels in Disguise - the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Lay me Down - the Dirty Heads
I kill time by: Running, Surfing, Babysitting. A lot of my time is spent with the kids, so I usually take them down to the beach for some fun. I've taught most of them how to surf. Only the triplets, and Heidi don't know how yet.
Gimme More Of:
❤ the Ocean
❤ warm days
❤ Summer
❤ Video Games
❤ Dogs

Get Rid Of:
✘ our Parents
✘ Arrogant A**holes
✘ Spiders (I know)
✘ being Ignored
✘ Changing Diapers

Didn't I mention?: We have a family dog - a mastiff - named Diesel. I'm almost always seen with one of my siblings, or more. I get straight A's while managing to help with the children, and tutor a few of them.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aisha Kaur LAST NAME
To take the choices out of your hand //And put'em in my hand
" "You remind me of someone..." "
JASMINE

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Aisha Kaur
I go by: Isha
The amount of candles on my cake are:18
I'm in the: Senoir Year
I always look at: Guys
My heart flutters when I see: Who?

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Aisha loves to make her own choices and she hates when she is held back from doing whats she wants. She'll regret some of the choices she makes and it gets her in trouble more often than not but freedom is not something she's willing to give up and her mistakes are worth learning from. She's not aggressive but she's not the kind of person who has the patience for shy ones, she likes those who speak their mind like she does and she'll get bored and move on if she's not interested. She's honest, sometimes hurtful because of it, and expects everyone to return her the favor even though most don't. Aisha is the kind of girl who is up for anything but what she doesn't realize is that sometimes saying 'no' is necessary, she needs someone to hold her back and keep her feet on the ground.
Aisha was born in a strict Hindu family, both her father and her mother where devoutly religious and condemned any behavior that was against their standards. Aisha, unlike her sister, realized at an early age that there was more to life than her family and that religion wasn't everything, she decided she wanted to experience the world in her own way even if it went against her parents wishes. Her mother and father have yet to find out about her rebellious ways, she's kept that side of her secret during her entire teenage years and doesn't plan on facing her parents anytime soon. Aisha lives in a very comfortable home and she has never been denied any wants, her family is close and peaceful and she'd rather live a double life than disturb the quiet.

I listen to:
Pack Up
Champion Sound
Lucille
I kill time by: Hobbies
Gimme More Of:
❤ Ice Cream
❤ Animal Print
❤ Bluejays
❤ Candles
❤ Shisha

Get Rid Of:
✘ Aviaries
✘ Cold
✘ Shoes
✘ Silence
✘ Scrambles Eggs

Didn't I mention?: Aisha makes her own money by doing translations at home.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

BlueberryCondomBomb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image

KIMBERLEY HART
This is way beyond my darkest fear // And I had to get away from this here masquerade
" Make it quick; I've got places to go and people to see. "
QUEEN OF HEARTS

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Kimberley Anne Hart
I go by: Kimmie
The amount of candles on my cake are: Eighteen
I'm in the: Senior year. Finally.
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: sexy lady
I always look at: men who are equally sexy
My heart flutters when I see: no one. Why don't you ask someone else and see how many say that it's me?

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Kimmie is the @#!*% every girl sees in the movies. She acts confident and standoffish, making sure that everyone knows she's the queen and that she doesn't give a @#!*% about what you think about her. Even if she claims that she doesn't give a @#!*% , she can be very sensitive. In fact, her entire queen bee attitude is just a facade. Naturally, Kimmie is an insecure and emotional person. She acts the way she does because it makes her feel better. If you were to take that all away from her, you'd see a small, scared girl. Whatever you do, though, don't get her mad. Heads will roll. Literally.

Kimmie was born to a relatively rich father and a Brazilian mother. She is known in the casino business as "Hart's @#!*% ." That's right. Her mother worked in one of the Hart casinos as a bar tender, and one night, the couple managed to sneak away into one of the rooms and had a little fun. Their little affair went on and was a well-kept secret, until it was discovered by the media. Her father's wife was furious, and it didn't help that Kimmie was on her way to being born. Despite the death threats and massive amounts of paparazzi, her mother fought on until Kimmie was alive and well in the world.

At one point, everything became too much to hand for her parents. So, when she was about ten years old, her father sent both of them away to Magic Creek, promising to come for them when things got better. Kimmie held onto this promise for seven years, and only recently did she realize and decided that it was just an empty promise. Now, she hates her father with a deadly passion and will do anything to make sure her mother is happy. Of course, she realizes that she has to look out for herself as well.

I listen to: Show Stopper, Don't Cha, Where Do I Begin
I kill time by: Shopping, kickboxing, playing poker and blackjack, golfing
Gimme More Of:
❤ Hearts
❤ Flamingos
❤ Labyrinth Gardens
❤ Spicy Food
❤ Brazilian Culture

Get Rid Of:
✘ Her Father
✘ Group Work
✘ Dry Weather
✘ Cheerful People
✘ Questions

Didn't I mention?: Kimmie personally took Tristan under her wing since she had a feeling that they had similar personalities. She models from time to time as well, to help pay the bills.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Sumiko-Chan555

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image

Dominic Rivera
Holding on to something // I do not know why
" Um, What? "
TARZAN

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Dominic Andre Rivera
I go by: Dom
I always look at: sweet young women
My heart flutters when I see: Sorta crushing on Katherine Silvers

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Dominic is the quiet one of the Rivera kids. He doesn't talk very much even when he is suppose to be conversing with someone. He has been teased for his accent and the fact that he sometimes speaks in Spanish rather than English. So because of this he is a man of few words and just tries to stay out of a deep conversation. Dom is a nice, sweet guy who will do anything for his friends. He is very loyal friend. Will do just about anything to make a sad friend happy. And once Dom has put his mind to something there is nothing you can do to change it. No matter how impossible it might seem he will do it.

Dominic Rivera wasn't always Dominic Rivera. He doesn't remember much about his old family only that his real parents weren't the nicest or the best. Brothers and sisters he probably had but just doesn't remember. His father was often gone working on boats and when he was home he was always drunk. Drunk means really mean and abusive, especially if you do something wrong and back then Dom was always doing something wrong. His mother was always gone as well. Back then he didn't understand but now he understands she was basically the town whore. If the man he called his father was in fact his father will always be a mystery to him.

When Dom was six he ran away from his family. He didn't know exactly where to go he just had to. A few weeks later, and oh so close to death, he was found by the Rivera family. They took him in without question and came to raise him as their own. At first he didn't like their only daughter Rosita. She was just so hyper and carefree. However, she found his weak spot and he grew to love the girl. He cares so much for the family that just took him off the street and sees them as his true family. Nothing can change his love for them.

The Rivera family is a family always on the move, and Dominic loves it. He has seen so much of the world already because of the fact that they travel so much. At first their mother home schooled the two children, but soon grew sick of it. So whenever it was school time they stayed in one place. They often took trips during the school year, but nothing big like usual. Staying in one town for too long was never something that happened. Once the school year was over they were gone from that town for good. They were always on the move. Like gypsies. Magic Creek California happens to be the one town they came back to. After the summer traveling they somehow managed to come back to the place they left. Dominic actually really likes Magic Creek and is happy to stay a bit longer. Maybe even make a few more friends and get the girl of his dreams.

I listen to: Thunder , Spotlight (Oh Nostalgia)
I kill time by: Wandering in the woods, swimming, volunteering at the animal shelter, and playing guitar
Gimme More Of:
❤ Swimming
❤ Sunshine
❤ Animals
❤ Hot chocolate
❤ Nature
Get Rid Of:
✘ His old Family
✘ Storms
✘ Popularity
✘ Embarrassments
✘ Cats

Didn't I mention?: No one really knows that he is adopted. Honestly he doesn't really want anyone to know because he considers his new family his true one. Dom is terrible at cooking, and he sometimes speaks Spanish rather than English since it is easier for him.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

rebelgirlofdoom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image

Rosita Rivera
Honest to God I'll break your heart // Tear you to pieces and rip you apart
" HOLA! So nice to meet you! "
ESMERALDA

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Rosita Josephine Rivera
I go by: Rose or Phi Phi (fee fee)
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: beautiful young woman
I always look at: amazing, charming men
My heart flutters when I see: OH MY GOSH! Joseph Kirkpatrick has caught my eye more than once.

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
To say Rosita is a handful is an understatement. She is a wildfire that just cannot be tamed. She is one of the most fun loving, hyper girls you will ever meet. Nothing can bring down her mood and nothing ever will. She can make the most dull experience into something incredible just by being there. No moment is dull with Rose around.She can be serious when she really needs to be, but it never gets mean. Honestly Rosita cannot get mean to anyone. She is very kind and accepting of everyone. She tries to give everyone a chance, and if you ruin it you ruin it. Simple as that. She has a problem with authority. She doesn't like to be told what to do. She is a free spirit and will do just about anything she wants. Rose doesn't care one bit. She typically doesn't do things that would exactly get her into trouble except being loud and unruly.

Rosita Rivera has always had the perfect life, or at least she thought so. Her parents are an amazing pair that were just as free spirited as their daughter. She wasn't exactly planned, but at least when Rose did arrive they didn't just give up everything they had planned. Instead they took her everywhere they went. Her grandfather started a very successful business that allowed his son to travel like he always wanted and that is how he met Rose's mother. So instead of just leaving Rose with a grandparent Rose went everywhere with her parents. She LOVED it!

When Rose was six her parents took in this little boy that was about the same age as her. He looked like he had been on his own for awhile and was close to starving. Rose felt sorry for the boy and she could tell he didn't like that. Her heart went out to the boy and she fell for him instantly. It wasn't long before he started warming up around her and her parents. He was so nervous at first and she could tell he had a troubled past.

Rosita has always loved traveling with her parents, but she always felt like something was missing. She hated making friends at a school and then just leave them once it became summer. It wasn't hard for her to make friends it just sucked she never got to keep the ones she made. Last year when they first arrived to Magic Creek California she wasn't her usual self. Everything about the small town just called to her. She loved it and didn't want to leave. Rose even tried not making as many friends because she just didn't want the depressing sadness the filled her once they left. Now they are back. Rose couldn't believe it at first, but after everything sunk in she was more happy than she has ever been in her life. She plans on having fun this year and doing everything she didn't last year.

I listen to: The Way I Are , Hips Dont Lie Glad You Came
I kill time by: Dancing, Partying, and anything really super fun!
Gimme More Of:
❤ Sunsets
❤ Warm places
❤ Fun
❤ Dancing
❤ Popsicle
Get Rid Of:
✘ Feeling trapped
✘ Judgmental people
✘ Authority
✘ Television
✘ Intolerance

Didn't I mention?: Rose helps out with dance classes at the Gym a lot. It earns her some money and she does something she loves.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

rebelgirlofdoom

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image

Lakour Isa` Del
Look at what We've Did // Came A Long Way From Dirty Kids
" My, my, how ___ you look~ "
WOLF

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Lakour Isa` Del
I go by: What My Name Is
I always look at: Females
My heart flutters when I see: Roxy

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Lakour is a reserved but curious fellow. When he happens to spot something that appeals to him, he will go after it, he may not be enthusiastic, but he will definitely pursue it. He enjoys the color red of a sunset, It may sound lame but it makes him smile.

Lakour grew up in a forest, and there he had his family that consisted of his mother and a lot of siblings. He was the second oldest, or he still would have been if his brother was still there. When he was just a kid, his brother was already teenager and doing and dealing drugs. Their mother did not noticed or she either ignored it, either way they cannot stop him from dying. This threw his mother into hysterical panic, and terrified of losing her now only child, she had more children.
Through this, Lakour learn to be gentle and kind as he cared for his family. He never once thought that about how it would be with a father because simply because he thought his mum was strong enough by herself. As he became a teen, he found himself yearning a significant other of his own after seeing so many men come and go, each one of them making his mother smile. He never saw the aftermath of a "breakup" if there was one, just multiple partner coming and going and the happiness.

I listen to: ColdRain / AfterDark
I kill time by: Lakour is more of a people watcher, absorbing characteristic and traits from people. Aside from such, Lakour is fond of picking up new and different kinds of candy.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Candy / White Chocolate
❤ Girls
❤ Interesting people
❤ Quiet places
❤ Thinking up cunning things to do

Get Rid Of:
✘ Hunters/Killers
✘ Athority
✘ Any types of jackarsery
✘ Large amounts of technology
✘ Being fooled himself

Didn't I mention?: Extras: He likes the occassion drink, illegal or not.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

another Damncoyote

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image

Lilia Elliott
I want adventure in the great, wide somewhere // I want it more than I can tell
" Oh, hello there "
BELLE

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Lilia Marie Elliott
I go by: Lilia or sometimes Lili
I'm in the: Eleventh gradel
I always look at: Guys
My heart flutters when I see: I don't really thin that's any of your business...

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Lilia is a bit of a daydreamer, and tends to have her head in the clouds most of the time. Because of this she zones out in class a lot, especially math. She's generally pretty quiet but occasionally she'll ramble on about something if it interests her. She's also rather protective of her family and friends.

Lilia was born as the only child to her parents, and so was a bit spoiled. Her mother died when she was young, leaving Lilia to live with just her father. She was to young to understand just what was going on, and while it was hard, she finally came to terms that her mother was gone. When she began school, she took an immediate interest in reading, learning to do so fairly quickly. As she grew older, this became a favorite past time of hers and she'd often daydream about all the wonderful things that happened in books, if only life wasn't so boring!

That was another thing, as she grew older she also grew tired of the simplicity of the town she lived in. She wanted to go out and see the world, and go live in a nice big city! How wonderful that be! Still, the idea of leaving her home and her father was a bit unsettling. She had always been a daddy's girl, even before her mother passed away, and the idea of leaving him was a bit frightening. She was sure he would be all right on his own, but she would miss him terribly. She still longs to get away, and with college coming up in a couple of years she may be able to. She's still a bit unsure about it.

I listen to:
Something There//Beauty and the Beast
Belle (Reprise)//Beauty and the Beast
Home//Beauty and the Beast the broadway musical
Another Hundred People//Company
Just arrived//Copacabana
I kill time by: Reading,
Gimme More Of:
❤ Books
❤ Nature
❤ Going for walks
❤ Daydreaming
❤ Trying new things
Get Rid Of:
✘ Stuck up people
✘ Rudeness
✘ Being interrupted while reading
✘ Monotony
✘ Math

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

usagi-chan93

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:49 pm
User Image
Todd Milne
When I walk on by // Girls be lookin' like damn he fly
" Hey, hey, hey! "
TIGGER

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Todd Anthony Milne
I go by: Toddy
I'm in the: Eleventh Grade
I always look at: Girls
My heart flutters when I see: Well...I just got here so...

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Toddy is by no means cocky, though, his father says he is. He just knows what he can do, or....pretends he can do so much more. It just turns out he thinks he is quite the amazing person despite being told otherwise completely. He was known when he was younger to have said he was excellent at flying, jumping farther than a kangaroo, swimming, and climbing trees. The first two, he had never tried before and the other two he failed miserably at until he was about fifteen.

Toddy has always been a hyperactive little bugger and is always excited to get out an get moving. Staying in one spot isn't his forte and it has made school increasingly difficult. That and his stutter, which everyone seems to thing is so hilarious.

Bullies are one thing Todd doesn't stand for and he is quick to defend anyone from them, friend or foe. He is loyal and competitive and, he believes, an all around great guy.

Todd was born one year after Edward, to Aaron Anderson Milne and Stacy Lee Milne. Todd was the lucky one, in that his parents decided to keep him instead of just leaving him somewhere to be taken care of.

His parents weren't very excited to tell Todd that he had an older brother, it seems they were ashamed of him. But he over heard them talking, or arguing as the case may be, about finding this Edward kid. Ultimately dad won that fight and they kept away.

Life at the Milne house was pretty brutal. Aaron is a very critical man. Always trying to get his offspring to be the best of the best. It was always "sit still", "say your words once damn you", "an A minus isn't good enough", and Stacy was fine sitting on the sidelines letting it happen. Nervous break downs brought him to the point of stuttering at around ten years old. He had been getting better but improvement on the speech impediment is going slow.

Under these conditions a person like Toddy goes insane. Which, understandably, he did. So he hatched a plan before his sixteenth birthday to get out of his place.

He researched and dug up some things, sneakily interrogated his father, and found out where his brother now resided. A little place called Magic Creek. After phase one was complete he then took it a step further and concocted a "school exchange program to Magic Creek high. Got his parents to fund the trip, rented a hotel, and got enrolled.

Now is the first day of his junior year and he is ready. But he really doesn't know how to approach his brother, or even what he looks like. Any ideas?

I listen to: Sexy and I Know It // LMFAO ; Uptown Girl // Billy Joel ; She Bangs // Ricky Martin
I kill time by: Track Running, Talking, and Eating
Gimme More Of:
❤ Excitement
❤ Adventures
❤ Cheering People Up
❤ Sugar
❤ Running

Get Rid Of:
✘ Serious Situations
✘ My Stutter
✘ Meat
✘ Bullies
✘ The Feeling of Falling

Didn't I mention?: Toddy has a tiger tattooed on his chest.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image

Tori Knight
All at once everything looks different // Now that I see you
"Hello! I'm Tori! My dream date must be....oh! I'm sorry, who are you?"
RAPUNZEL

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Tori Elizabeth Knight
I go by: Tori
I always look at: Men who'll sweep me off my feet
My heart flutters when I see: the one

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
No matter where she is, Tori has always dreamed of something bigger. She always wants to get to that better place, even if she doesn't know what or where it is. She is a day-dreamer, and because of this she can often come off as ditzy. However, under that ditzy layer is a girl who deeply cares for her friends and family. She loves to paint because it lets her express her feelings without words. She knows there is something bigger out in the world waiting for her. It might be adventure, or love, but whatever it is, she's ready to find it.

Tori had moved to Magic Creek last year. Another small town. Tori had moved from small town to small town the entirety of her life. She had never known her father and she had no siblings. It was just her and her mother. She loved her mother, but her mother was extremely over-bearing. She wouldn't even let her cut her hair.

Tori was tired of the small town life. She wanted something bigger. She wanted something better. She wanted action, adventure, and romance. Since she was continually switching schools, she never had time to fulfill those wants. Her biggest want though, is to find Mr. Right. She dreams of him sweeping her off her feet and taking her on the most romantic dates and them falling in love. She hasn't had much time for that either. However, now with some luck, she might be able to escape from her mother's hold and find out life can offer her.

I listen to: Skyscraper - Demi Lovato, To Whom It May Concern - The Civil Wars
I kill time by: Painting
Gimme More Of:
❤ Freedom
❤ Painting
❤ Playing
❤ Singing
❤ Romance
❤ Hairbrushes
❤ Dancing in the rain

Get Rid Of:
✘ Fakes
✘ Jerks
✘ Lonliness
✘ High towers
✘ Math

Didn't I mention?: Tori is extremely clumsy and forgetful. She has an irrational fear of sharks and clowns. She's also looking for someone to dance in the rain with her.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Lila161616

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items