Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Who can open my heart? (Accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:09 pm
There is a shy boy who goes to an academy, and is new. He doesn't know anyone and doesn't know the school that well. As he walks into his homeroom class, he saw X who looked really nice. He was surprised that they had the same classes together and X was his Science partner. How could this miracle happen to him? What will happen?

User Image
Name: Takashi Matsumoto

Personality: Shy, Arrogant, Calm, Small Temper, and Quiet. Sometimes wants things... so selfish.

Position: Uke  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:07 pm
ill do it ^^  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:17 pm
Hani Yuuki

Really thank you! *bows nonstop* I-If you want... well I don't know how to do this since I just joined the guild.. so do as you please I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:00 pm
Unchained_Lullaby
Hani Yuuki

Really thank you! *bows nonstop* I-If you want... well I don't know how to do this since I just joined the guild.. so do as you please I guess.

Do you care if m character is a neko? or do you want a human?  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:03 pm
Hani Yuuki
Unchained_Lullaby
Hani Yuuki

Well... as long as your character is Seme I don't really care.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Unchained_Lullaby
Hani Yuuki
Unchained_Lullaby
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Name: Kaito Shuno

Personality: Flirtly, Smart, Charing, Loud, and Friendly

Position: Seme  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:57 pm
Hani Yuuki
Unchained_Lullaby
Hani Yuuki
Unchained_Lullaby
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Name: Kaito Shuno

Personality: Flirtly, Smart, Charing, Loud, and Friendly

Position: Seme

That's great! So... do you want to start or do you want me to start?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:06 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

User Image
Kaito got to class as earily as he normally did, to catch up on the latest gossip. He was currently talking to one of his friends, laughing loud.
((I shall))  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:26 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image
Once the bell had rung, the teacher announced that there was a transfer student coming to the class. Everyone started talking about the new student wondering if it was a guy or a girl. The teacher silenced them and said that the transfer could come in. Takashi peeks in and walks in shyly, he stood in front of the class seeing everyone's eyes on him. He looks down and said in a acting calm voice,"Hello, I'm Matsumoto Takashi, it's very nice to meet everyone." He bows and the teacher designates Takashi to sit next to Kaito Shuno. Takashi glanced over at the boy the teacher pointed at and lightly blushed, he nods and starts walking towards his desk.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:37 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

User Image
Kaito heard the teacher say that the new student was sitting beside him, causing him to smile. His eyes studied Takashi as he came closer, he noticed how cute this new kid was. When the other sat down Kaito slid his book over for them to share. "I'm Shuno Kaito," he said with a friendly smile, holding his hand out. "Let's be friends, ok?"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:09 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image
Takashi sat down at his desk and heard a book sliding towards him. He looks at the desk and glances over at Kaito. He then lightly blushes and nods his head toward Kaito as he introduced himself, he then quietly said towards Kaito,"Um... yeah... let's be friends." He silently cursed himself for being shy towards his new "friend". He then started paying attention in class gathering all notes and advices on what to do for the academic class. Soon the bell rung and everyone got up to head towards friends and talk. Takashi just takes out a notebook and began drawing secretly as some people started crowding him. He blushes as questions from girls were like "Do you have a girlfriend?" or "You're cute, wanna go out?". He glances down and says in a quiet tone,"Um... No I don't... and no thanks." He continued drawing and ignored everyone around him. He began to be in his own little world and continued drawings of images that flowed through his mind like a thunder bolt. He didn't have any friends, he felt different... he felt as if he should run away from everyone right now. That was the image that he drew. Once he was done, everyone in the classroom was around him and stared in awe. The important details in each bit of the tiniest parts were shown, the scene of hiding back and never interacting with people. He looks around as eyes stared at his creation, he shook his head and put away his drawing. Everyone heard the bell and went back to their seats.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image  

Reverie Chanteur

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:33 am
Hani Yuuki

((Um... Hani Yuuki-san.... can you please post? I understand that you might be busy but please post. It makes me feel quite sad to know that my role playing partner isn't posting.))  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games