Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:57 pm
Alright, sweet, so that meant she wouldn't have to suck up to the waitress to let Yuri keep the beer, awesome!
But as insistent as she had seemed, right now she seemed far more interested in eating something.
She HAD gone most of the way walking around with little to eat. It did still feel really strange not to have pokemon to buy food for.

Ray had taken a moment to take her gloves off of her hands, shifting to the side to put the gloves into the heavy duty travel backpack she had come with.
Zipping it shut and moving her attention down to her food, glancing up only when Yuri brought up the league.
"Yeah well, I'm not really surprised there." She pointed out, taking a pretty big bite and chewing for a couple of seconds before going on, slightly muffled "The League isn't in Grand Ile, and I'm betting you didn't get out very much huh?"
She figured it might be a culture thing, in all her years of traveling she saw a lot of things, but none that she knew were from the Grand Ile.
She swallowed.
"They're pretty huge though, hard to miss them if you go to any of the regions they have stakes in."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:16 pm
"I've heard about them," Yuri admitted before taking another bite of his food. Hm... this really wasn't bad food either. Looks like he'd picked a pretty decent place despite being kinda out of the way.

"But yeah, I never left Grande Ile's capital except once, until now. Even with all the nagging I got about it." Heh. His smirk remained as he thought about how he'd gotten here in the first place.

"Sounds like you know a thing or two about them, though. If they're here, it wouldn't hurt for me to learn."

Yuri also took a moment to remove his sword from the table and set it down next to him, where a small bag with a draw string was situated. He didn't exactly come with much since his travels weren't really planned, but what he did have was in that bag.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:46 pm
Her nothced eyebrow arched again, as she gave him a sceptical look from behind a mouthful of food.
This time she swallowed before she spoke again. "The place seems like its pretty stiff and uptight, if you get nagged out for leaving... a capital? Is it really like that there?"

sh reached out and took the large cup with her beer in it, taking a few sips from it.
"Well, They're not year yet, but I hear they're really interested." she shook her head, returning the cup to the table.
"Honestly, if your trying to get away from stuffy rules and regulations, then don't bother with the league."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:01 pm
Yuri tilted his head back in a loud laugh.

"No no, you got it all wrong. My -friend- is the stiff and uptight one. He was nagging me to get -out- of the capital. That's why I'm here. The b*****d couldn't mind his own business."

It was then that he grabbed the the handle to his mug of beer and chugged some of it down. He then pulled back from it, his face twisted in a disgusted expression.

"Damn that's strong. Just what kind of beer is this?"

Her comments about the league though drew a long silent look and then a shrug of his shoulders. "Point taken. They probably wouldn't take me anyway."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:08 pm
Her eyes widened a little at her mistake, but she replied with a boisterous laugh.
"Oh, well my bad then." she hitched up a more sly look as she pointed to his chin "So then is there a connection between your friend and that bruise on your jaw?"

This was followed with another laugh at the look on his face. "I don't know." was her honest answer, looking into her own mug of golden liquid.
"I guess its KODO beer!" she added and took another drink.

She returned her attention to him in time to see his long look, before he spoke.
"Oh really? and why's that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:24 pm
Yuri took another swig and set the mug down again with a slight grimace, but he was starting to get use to it already. Her question caused him to close his eyes and heave a small sigh, that smug look still on his face.

"Yeah. I guess you could consider it a going away present. We got into a fight, and last thing I knew he swung at me. Then I woke up on a boat. Some friend, huh?"

He opened his eyes again to stare down at his hands which held the mug. But he didn't seem all that perturbed about what he'd just told Ray. Since his smirk was now more of a wistful smile.

"They wouldn't like my history," he then stated matter-of-factly to her question regarding him and the league.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:46 pm
Rayan didn't seem all that terribly shocked with the story, though there was a shake to her head joined with a softer smile.
"You know, that just have something one of my friends used to say all the time. I don't know whenever one of us would be mean to the other or say something, she was always convinced that friends sometimes did, or said hurtful things to one another becasue they care so much."
Ray shook her head at this "I don't know if that's true of not, but I bet-" She pointed a finger at Yuri, one of her eyes squinting "that if she was here, that's what she would say to you."

Another shrug and she took a finishing bite of her sandwich. "Personally, I would punch him back next time you see him."
she tried not to laugh with her mouth full.

It might have been the look on his face or the way he told his story that suggested he could take what she said lightly, or the fact that the women was, in a way very trackless. Or perhaps a mixture of both.

At mention of his history she fixed him with a quiet stare, letting her mouth finish chewing and her brain finish pondering what he meant before she grinned a little.
"Alright, well, not that your missing out too much, but you started this story, so I'm going to ask; so whats your history?"
He started it, he might as well make what he said make sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 am
"Heh, is that so. Sounds like something my friend would say too. "It's for your own good, Yuri." Nobody asked him to care so much." Thing was he already knew that Flynn cared, he didn't need to be told that.

"And don't worry, he's got it coming to him." This was said with a slight hiccup at the end, his cheeks already starting to flush a little as he gulped down some more beer. "Chyeah, this stuff isn't half bad."

She then started asking about his history. "Psh, its not really worth mentioning." But then his expression widened into a grin. "But you really wanna know?." With that he reached into his bag and pulled out a piece of paper and laid it flat on the table for Ray to see.

It was a wanted poster with a rather hastily drawn picture in Yuri's likeness with his description.

Wanted: Yuri Lowell, Reward: $500, For Assault on an Officer, Resisting Arrest, Theft, and Jailbreak.

On the back of the sheet was a note written in some elegant handwriting.

This is for your own good, Yuri. Its about time you got out of the capital. Stay out of trouble.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:14 pm
"Haa haa, well if you have to tell someone to care at all, then that would just be awkward" She lifted and gestured her mug at him she laughed again and took a drink.
Just go with it, she seemed very much that kind of person.

"Your sucking it down pretty hard." she noted with a note of amusement, "I'll take it that you do like it."
Looks like she had some catching up to do.

The 'not a big deal' was presented to Ray in the form of a wanted posted,
her usually half lidded eyes widened as she looked the sheet over, and let out a long whistle, followed with a laugh
"Wanted int he Grand Ile! HAH. You have some interesting stories behind you. don't you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:51 pm
"Yeah well, since Flynn isn't here, I gotta have enough fun for both of us. Sucha b*****d." With that he managed to finish off his mug and peered at it a moment before turning in his seat to wave down a waitress. "HEY! This... this stuff. Whatever the hell it was." He pointed at his empty mug, which was promptly filled up again. It was safe to say that he was already getting a bit tipsy.

He then turned back to Ray with a wide dopey grin on his face. "Yup, I havva few. I'm sure you have your fair share too."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:56 pm
Not about to be outdone by him, Ray quickly drained the rest of her mug, something she might regret later when it hit her stomach and with a sly grin nodded for a refill of her own.

"HAH, a few I guess." she answered, leaning forward on the table as an elbow dropped down onto the surface.
"I'm a traveling trainer, stories is something I've collected quite a few of."
She winked again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:17 am
Yuri eyed Ray as she chugged down the rest of her mug in order to catch up with him. Oh it was SO on now! As soon as his mug had been refilled, Yuri took another couple swallows and then a few more bites of his meal.

When Ray leaned in, he gave her a lazy half lidded smile. "Oh yeah? Any good ones?" he asked just before she winked, causing him to grin a little more. "Careful, I might start to think you're comin on to me."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:01 pm
"Oh yeah?" she snorted in laughed, holding a finger out to him "Well isn't someone naughty. I'll have you know I've got a good army lad back home who's already taken my heart."
she took another long drink, before letting out another laugh. "Or at least for all you know."
She made a point to throw up a smirk, making it hard to tell if she was kidding or not.

"Oh hey, and speaking of Army boy and stories." she waved her hand carelessly, tossing her hair out of her eye to stare back at him with both eyes.
"So there's this one time, right? we're getting a guide through this cave up in uh..." she snapped her fingers. "the place with all the caves... eh" She waved the hand "Every region has stupid long caves, they're all just blend together after a while- ANYWAY, So, we had this guide, this mountain guy we hired outside the cave so we could get through it and not get lost, becasue SOMEONE, and that's not me! I have an AWESOME sense of direction, but he, he would blame me, Joshua aallllways says I get us lost. but I don't! I never get lost."

Both of her elbows were on the table by now, picking at what was reaming of her sandwich.
"Well, so, I had this Lunatone right? Man she was sick, such a great pokemon. But they have this look in their eye," Ray's eyes widened as if to make an attempt to show him the look, but just ended up making herself look a little crazy. "Just, really scary. And she decided she wanted to hang out with us."
Ray started laughing at this point. "Our Guide's never seen a Lunatone before, so he goes screaming like a little girl and tears on down the cave and disappears in the cave, and leaves Danny, Joshua and I all standing there without a clue where the hell we were"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:00 am
"Naughty? Me? Naw, that's just your imagination," Yuri said, trying to feign innocence and not doing a very good job of it. He couldn't hold back his smirk either as she purposely left him guessing. Either way, it didn't really matter to him.

Taking another gulp of his beer, Yuri listened as Ray went on to ramble in the telling of one of her stories. The end resulted in loud laughter from Yuri. The story wasn't really -that- funny but he was just getting -that- drunk by this point. Yuri had a tolerance for alcohol, but he was drinking too much too fast and it was doing its work on him. Not that he really cared. Plus that look Ray had made in imitating her Lunatone was priceless.

"Pffft... some guide. So how'd ya get out?" Yuri asked, his grinning becoming increasingly more silly. The ability to even try to attempt seriousness was quickly being thrown out the window.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:27 pm
Ray paused here, narrowing her eyes and tilting her head slightly as if trying to remember what exactly had happened.
She let out a snort of laughter when she remembered, followed with a swig that drained the last of her drink.

The cup slammed to the sable and she pointed a long finger up into the air, staring at Yuri with a wide smirk.
"No way we were going to wander the caves, I am NOT that stupid. I have my girl start digging up, she dug all the way till we just POPED right out of the top."
Ray let out a snort "And I told you, I don't get lost, from there I just lead up back to the road, and we just WENT AROUND!"
Rayan let out a long laugh "You know what too? To this day there's still a hole in that mountain where we climbed out. Just don't go telling the rangers that."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff