Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
im married to a wolf god Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Biscoito

Beloved Poster

6,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:44 pm
enzerubebii98255

(( Want me to quote you when I post? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:33 pm
(Yes please) when he did this she blushed. She was wearing a new purfume. One of spring flowers. She knew if a god took a liking to someone it was for a reason, they either love them or have special plans. After 5 minutes of letting him smell her, she began walking to her home. "Leo.. i know your a god of harvests, and to the other gods, a royal pain but, if you wanna impress me..you gotta work for it." She winked at him and walked in her house.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dark Biscoito

Beloved Poster

6,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:14 pm
enzerubebii98255

User Image

ʆҽѳɳɒɾɗѳ

Look at this photograph!
Everytime I do, makes me laugh.
How your eyes get so red,
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

Leo snaped out of it when she speaked. Hey. I'm not a royal pain to the other Gods, just part of them... That would make the perfect wives. He said, sad, looking at her. But, if I have to impress you, then, I should do it right. He quickly got some flowers that smelled the nicest and went to a window close to Sakura. Flowers to another flower... Literally. He laughed lightly giving the flowers to her. The flowers were named Cosmus, and were judged the nicest flowers of all. Leo didn't concure at all, he always liked Sakuras more.

This is where I grew up,
I think the present owner fixed it up.
I never knew we've went wihout...
The second floor is hard for sneaking out.

User Image

[> Especial plans... -If you know what I mean- <]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm
She smiled and kissed his forehead. "Thanks. Now if you wanna stay for lunch i dont mind. Ill just have to make more meat buns."goes into the kitchen. She was giving leo a chance but was curious of how determened a guy like him would go. She prepared shepards pie and hummed while making it. And on the side made a strawberry cake. She knew sweets were his favorite. Everytime someone cooked a cake, a slice or the cake itself would be missing.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dark Biscoito

Beloved Poster

6,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:16 pm
enzerubebii98255

User Image

ʆҽѳɳɒɾɗѳ

Look at this photograph!

Leo would wag his tail, if he had one in his half-human form. He loved meat buns, and sweets even more. No one could ever bake anything without him stealing one piece of it. But, the best ones were the one made by the bakery lady, Sarah, a God he knows and Sakura. From the scent coming from the kitchen, it was shepards pie and strawberry cake. Leo jumped the window and went to the kitchen, help with anything pssible. Anything needed, Miss? He said, with his usual trickster, but smooth smile.

This is where I grew up,

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 pm
DarkBiscoito397

Sakura smiled seeing he was eager to help,"Well you can roll out the dough for the pie and meat buns and no eating the meat i have to take a shower."Kissed his cheek and walked to the bathroom. She Knew leo protected her garden and did tricks on her in order to hear her laugh. the farmers are often Jealous of her because shes the only one that can see him and understand his feelings. at the moment as she got in the shower she felt like she was blushing, and unsure what to say.. she shook it off and began singing.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dark Biscoito

Beloved Poster

6,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:52 am
enzerubebii98255

User Image

ʆҽѳɳɒɾɗѳ

Look at this photograph!

Leo didn't take long to finsih his task. Rolling out the dough was easy for him, because he usually helped Sarah baking when her husband, Gob, was away taking care of his affairs. Gob was a cool guy and a brother for Leo. He was a Harvest God like Sarah and Leo, but took care of the lands near the mountains, where the grapes and other winter vegetable and fruits were planted. Since the mousntais are colder at any time of the year but in the summer, they used that place to plant, and some Gods were always dispatched there to make sure everything would go well. When Leo finished rolling the dough, he went to the stairs to wait for Sakura. When he sat down, he found something interesting. It looked like a pendant of some kind.

This is where I grew up,

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 am
DarkBiscoito397
Sakura walked back down in her pjs and smiled seeing Leo and the pendent."I made that for you when i was small"She said as she went to get the cake, meatbuns and pie. "Mother told me you would like it so every time im in the garden i wear it so you know where to find me."She puts them on the cooling rack. "Miss leo did mention that is also mating season for various gods. meaning i have to make lots of offerings." Little did she know she was Leos chosen one. she was so loyal and her land was well cared for. she made all the requirements. it was just a matter of getting her to settle down with a guy.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dark Biscoito

Beloved Poster

6,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 pm
enzerubebii98255

User Image

ʆҽѳɳɒɾɗѳ

Look at this photograph!

Leo took a good look at the pendent for some time. So, that's how I always know where to put the traps for my pranks, right? Leo said, putting the pendent around Sakura's neck. It was almost seven already. So, Sakura, how are things going? I had to stay taking care of Sarah and couldn't come down here for some time, did anything happen? Leo wasn't really sure if he told her about Sarah or not, but the way he said it, either she would think Sarah was a little girl or a ill friend.

This is where I grew up,

User Image

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces