Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
WHERES TOXIC PEPPER??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

le
  bump
View Results

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:33 am
ALRIGHT!!!
why hello there friends.
Toxic has been going through some issues with family. He will be back in his own good time.
I have been going through some severe medical problems. I apologize.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:29 pm
Unit Blue
WE CANT SOLVE THE PROBLEM BY KICKING MEMBERS!
THIS- IS- DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!

WE NEED TO SEND AN ALERT TO POST IN THE GUILD 50 TIMES FOR A COOKIE. AND IF THEY JUST GO FOR A ONE-HIT-THING THEN WE CALL THEM BACK UP!!!!

*But oh great Unit Blue, you have defied the great rules of the TRG by going caps and spam and rage moding!!!!*

Not until Toxic Pepper comes back form his mission will I humbly fall back down again to my humble position as a hobo

You shall be sent to prison for life for treason!! OR Live under a rock!! It's your choice!

Does anyone know what happened to Captain Silas Manner? It looks as she quit Gaia and the notes she left in the staff guild didn't look too pleasing towards me nor the guild... :/  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:43 pm
Toxic Pepper

I don't know but every time I think of it, I always think it was my fault.
She said she's been having real-life problems. Tried to cheer her with ice-cream but no response. After a while of silence, all that was left was this censored avatar and her profile was blocked... I don't know..
I tried to help as a friend, but I suck at that. Now I just hope she's ok... sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:49 pm
Whenever you think of it, Jail would be better at the though of free food and possibility of a working toilet  

Unit Blue

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:19 am
Unit Blue
Toxic Pepper

She said she's been having real-life problems. Tried to cheer her with ice-cream but no response. After a while of silence, all that was left was this censored avatar and her profile was blocked... I don't know..
I tried to help as a friend, but I suck at that. Now I just hope she's ok... sad

Yeah I read back and saw that. Maybe she's going through some really tough life issues? Or mad at us? She left these weird notes in our staff guild before she left:

Quote:

I have decided that I would no longer like to work at TRG. You guys are all on your own. Goodbye!

Quote:
You will have to work all that crud out on your own I'm afraid, since I am quitting. Best of luck to you!

Whatever it is, I hope everything is okay with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:37 pm
I don't know... but on the bright side, maybe she's happier?
But I asked somebody what happened to her and she said that Cap't got hacked. (other details not sure)

She might be doing what Luna did...

Toxic Pepper
Unit Blue
Toxic Pepper

Yeah I read back and saw that. Maybe she's going through some really tough life issues? Or mad at us? She left these weird notes in our staff guild before she left:

Quote:

I have decided that I would no longer like to work at TRG. You guys are all on your own. Goodbye!

Quote:
You will have to work all that crud out on your own I'm afraid, since I am quitting. Best of luck to you!

Whatever it is, I hope everything is okay with her.

Unit Blue

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces