Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
๏ผดhe โ’ฝearts of ๐•ฝuby & ศœmerald Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:23 am
User Image

๏ผดhe โ’ฝearts of ๐•ฝuby & ศœmerald

Roleplay Here! โ‹Ÿ โ‹Ÿ โ‹Ÿ โ‹Ÿ โ‹Ÿ CLICK!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:40 pm
E m e r a l d โœฟ R o s e โœฟ J o h n s o n
โ Listen, don't expect me to just fall for you like every other girl...No matter how much I want to. โž
User Image
โ Hey there โž

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ–บ Someone calling my name...
โ˜ฎ Emerald Johnson
โ–บ I guess you can call me...
โœด Shawyn
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

โžธ Well we've gotta keep candles around here somewhere...
โ™จ 17
โžธ I've never changed...
โ™  Shawyn is a funny girl who likes to crack jokes. If it is a tense situation, then she likes to try to lighten it with jokes and laughter. She is also a big country girl who loves nature and everything abou the outdoors. And finally, she is a tom-boy who will throw a punch if needed to. She likes to do what guys do and wear guy clothes on the occassion.
โžธ Life's various ups and downs...
โœซ Shawyn got the worst of the abuse and rape from when her and her twin lived with their mother. Because she stood up for Ruby and would not let bad things befall her younger twin. She was the one that finally called the police when they were ten. They soon moved in with their father, and she slowly began to trust their father.

When she hit fourteen, she started to go by Shawyn because she hated being a girly-girl. She got a horse whom she named Venomheart, and when she is upset, that is where she is normally found. Whether it be riding him or just being near him. Now that they are in Tennessee, she has sworn to keep her sister safe and be more country than she was before. She knows she has her quirks, and that is why, deep down she just wants to find someone who will see past them and love her.

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

โ˜€ Shadow_of_the_Dawn99 โ˜

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:35 pm
Ruby โœฟ Aurora โœฟ Johnson
โ I'm not sure how this will work โž

User Image

โ Nice to meet youโž

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ–บ Someone calling my name...
โ˜ฎ Ruby Johnson
โ–บ I guess you can call me...
โœด Rose
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

โžธ Well we've gotta keep candles around here somewhere...
โ™จ 17
โžธ I've never changed...
โ™  Rose is a very shy person she hardly talks. She enjoys being out in the sun reading a book. She is a good climb even if she is girlie looking. Being seen as a loner type of person she mostly talks to her older sister and clings to her when she is scared or shy.
โžธ Life's various ups and downs...
โœซ Rose remembers what happened at the home probably more so then her sister or not but she didn't get over it like her sister. Afraid of being touched or yelled at she isolated herself from others only accepting her older sister in to her world. When seeing people in need though she responds without thinking and helps. She gets along fine with father as long as he keeps a distance from her and doesn't yell which he never has a need to.

Rose had finally gotten used to her home by fourteen. When she gets upset or her sister gets mad at her she runs to the backyard where they have a willow tree she likes to climb. She sits in it looking up at the sky or listening to the birds. Once she is up theire its hard for anyone to get her down till she wants to.

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

โ˜€ Deathangelle โ˜

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff