Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 040

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:14 pm
User Image

Ai's Room

On the front of Ai's door reads her name in black marble. Which is kind of expensive. The door is made out of oak wood.

Ai's room isn't complicated to picture, but not really messy, but not really empty. It has the kind of decoration taste she likes. Its very cozy and laidback. To start off, as you walk in the floors are coated in white in a nice shade of white. Her bed is drapped in a nice green silk sheets and she has kawaii panda plushies lying around her bed as well as sitting in her chair in the fair left corner.

The walls are coated in light lavender, almost the same shade of her hair, and its her favorite color. Speaking of walls, her walls are covered with chinese and japanese scrolls with gorgeous caligraphy pictures on them as well as posted from france. One french poster has a black cat and in red large bolded letts reads "Chat Noir" which means black cat in French. Also, some large green fans on the wall to fit her theme.

In the right side, is her dresser with a large mirror. On her dresser is various items, her average looking alarm clock, a couple of nail polish, some cards, a miniture fountain that is made out of marble, miniture japanese fans lying on the wooden desktop, and other items. In the far right corner is a desk with her G4 Apple computer, that she only really uses for essays or projects and a scanner to scan her artowork.

Next the desk in a few meters to the left is a slide door that leads you to the balcony, which over looks the courtyard and the Library. The balcony railing is carved in an italian style. Since she is an upperclassmen, her dorm is kind of fancy. In front of her bed is a 30 inch TV, that she bought with her money, but rarely uses it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:25 pm
"... Hmmm... what did I do today? Oh yeah! I ummm... I forgot.." Ai said softly as she scratched her head, trying to recall her events for today as she had her Diary on her lap, though, she only writes down what she does everyday, not her personal feelings incase her Diary went into the wrong hands. She was sitting in indian style in the middle of her floor as she was watching the hit TV show called American Idol. Feena hates that show but Ai loves it, Feena thinks everyone on the show sucks but AI thinks their is a few good people but she can do better.

"Huh? What is this tingly feeling in my heart ... ?" she said under her breath as she placed one of her pale hands over her heart. The cause? Probably what ever was happening to Joy at the time, basically Ai has an orb inside her heart called a friendship orb. Its like Joy is protecting Ai and AI gave Joy an Angelic feather from her wings.

".. Heh.. wierd.. " she said as she sighed, she knew, in a wierd way, but she doesn't really care about dramatic things like that. Ever since the hospital, she's been kind of ignoring everyone because she doesn't want to get involved into something dangerous.

She took a strawberry frosted donut and took a bite.

Oliver ran down a few flights since Ai's room was like five flights down from the roof since Ria is growing and growing everyday, sometimes it surprises him that so many students are gifted with powers, but there really isn't alot of Angels and thats why Oliver has to protect Ai. Lately, Feena has been doing that job so maybe the only job he has left is probably protecting the only friend he has in Ria, and thats Makie-san.

Don't worry Makie... you'll be okay he thought as he jumped and skipped a few stairs until he finally made it to the floor where Ai's room is.

His feet echoed through the hallway as he carried Makie, she didn't wiegh that much, but after running down stairs, his arms were ready to give up. But his heart told him to keep going, until he reaches Ai's room.

"SAKURA! I NEED YOUR HELP!" Oliver yelled as he huffed and puffed, his hands slamed open the door and Ai just stared at him wide eyed, like someone was trying to steal her stuff or something. Ai's mouth opened as her half-bitten donut fell to the ground.

"Oliver.. What the.. Makie?!" she said concerningly as Oliver placed Makie-san on her silky bed. Ai rushed over to her little friend with concern and rested her hands on Makie's petite shoulders.

"Makie, what happened?! Your face looks pale!?! Are you in pain anywhere?" Ai asked as she placed one hand on Makie's cheek, incase she was below her normal temperature.  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:46 pm
Makie let out soft sighs from her lips as Oliver ran and jumped. Her feet were pretty much just dangling there, sometimes smashing into each other. She gave up on protesting against her crush carrying her all the way down to his sisters' room, she found it was useless, as he had already made up his mind on what he was going to do. Oliver may not realize it, but he really was a man in ways. When his friends were in trouble, he took quick adult-like desicions. The result? Well now, Makie was pretty much being carried to Ai's room where she would take care of her.

'Gah! I'm such a burden to him. Making him carry me all the way to his sisters' room because of my feet. I would have eventually made it down, but he's carrying me...' Makie thought, using her outside arm to slowly and cautiously move the semi-long brown locks that kept brushing against her face because of all the jumps and running Oliver was doing. 'And now I might inturrupt Sakura-chan... She might be doing something important, but we'll end up disturbing her...'

A sudden crash of her feet made her jolt back to reality with a slight cringe. Her expression twisting in pain. It died down soon, but just the crash of the two small feet banging together. it hurt. Makie didn't even want to remove her dance shoes, because of what might be hidden in them. Blood, made a few broken nails, but that was the least of her worries. God knows, if there might also be a few broken toes, but the brunette highly doubted it as she wasn't on her toes the full time. Maybe if Makie did the whole dance on her toes, she might break them, but not when she was only on them for a little bit.

'I feel useless. I'm so weak... It seems I always find a way to hurt myself every time I'm with Oliver. It's like I'm a damsle in distress, always wanting to be saved by my knight in shining armor...' The helpless girl thought. 'I need to get stronger... I really do...'

It was then, Oliver burst through a door. They had arrived at their destination. Once again her feet, and mainly her toes, collided again as her crush swung open the door. She burried her face, in ward to his chest, as they came in. Makie was afraid she wouldn't be welcome. Although, her chocolate eyes managed to take a look at strands of lavender hair before she looked up completely.

Makie took a breath, as if stopping for a moment to take in her surroundings. Soon, the small girl felt a pair of warm hands rest on her shoulders. Her soft gaze drifted up onto Sakura's angelic face. She was beautiful, and even if she wasn't an angel, the brunette would probably still think the same. Her angelic and human form were both beautiful.

"I-I-I..." Makie glanced over at Oliver for a moment. If she didn't answer truthfully, he might just come out and say it anyways. She bit her lower lip, almost searching for the right answer. She didn't want to worry her friends, but she was in pain. "I-I was j-just dancing f-f-for O-Oliver..." The brunette finally said, speaking the half truth. Makie would never say the reason though. She'd die from blushing too much.

"I-I-I guess I just h-h-hurt m-my toes..." She rubbed the back of her brown head, smiling fakely revealing the tips of her small white teeth. "I-I-It's no biggie though.. I-I-If I keep o-off m-my t-toes, t-th-they'll be okay." The girl still disn't want to bother Sakura, and felt quite guilty for doing so. This was her strong point and her weak point. Makie was considerate and worried for her friends, but some times she'd keep her feelings to herself, not wanting to burden her friends.

Makie was really a child. Her height and weight and even her physical features resembled that of a child, but her personality was also very childlike.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:26 pm
".. Ahh.. your feet.. so thats where you got hurt?" Ai said as she placed her hands on Makie's dance shoes, they looked like she tied them tight incase they wont fall off during her dance. Ai quickly untied them and took them off, Oliver plumped himself right next to Makie making sure if she needs any help from him. But he knows she won't, she's in good hands, Ai may look like she doesn't know what she's doing but really she does.

Ai smiled as she saw Makie's wounded feet, they were scratched up and bleeding, but not much. Ai remembered when she fell down while playing tag with Feena, and she injured her feet as well. Feena made some special potion that their father use to make that would cure wounds. Feena made and used the potion and cured Ai's wound. Nowadays, Ai doesn't need potions since she's an angel and can cure people's wounds, but never her own. Its a rule for angels, only cure the ones you love than yourself.

" Makie. You can't just ignore pain, it only makes thing worse and worse until you can't deal with it anymore. If your heart is saying 'that you need to stop and that you're feet is hurting' and your brain just tells that 'if you stop Oliver won't want to be friends with you anymore.' Well guess what? You better listen to what your heart is saying, you might not have another chance" she said as she placed her warm hands on Makie's wounded feet and created a rather warm light. The light started to seep into the wounds, making them to heal ontop of the scratches and the blood to melt away.

If you looked closely, Ai's eyes were half open and they looked rather cloudy and not her normal lavender color, more like an almost white purple eyes, her long lavender hair standing in the end and floating as her whole body gave off a pure light. Her wings were out and flapping, but they looked so tiny, since they are still growing.

A few minutes later the warm light around Makie's feet ended and looked brand new, just like when Ai healed Kurai's arm when Joy attacked him. Ai's wings soon grew smaller and smaller until you couldn't see them anymore. Thats how she folds them up away, by making them smaller until she needs them again. Her hair slowly dropped back down on her back and chest.

".. There! You're feet are better!" AI said with a proud cocky smile on her face as she stood up and placed her hands on her waist. Truth is, she shouldn't be healing other people, she should conserve her powers since it takes her a long time to gain more energy. Angels have always been like that, since day one to the end of their life.

"But you know.. that sound soo romantic Makie! Dancing for Oliver!" she said as she tilte dher head with a sweet smile on her face, Oliver was smiling too. Happy to see that his only friend he has in Ria is alright.  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:18 pm
"W-W-Well, t-they're o-only hurt a l-little..." Makie said, gulping down any pain, which wasn't much since she was sitting down. It only hurt when there was pressure. Pain was an actual fear of Makie's but when she was actually in pain, she would ignore it, telling herself to go on. If she was alone, then she would bandage herself and so on. Of course, Makie didn't always tod the best job healing her self, since some times she couldn't reach her back or the back of her legs and so on.

When Ai finally took off her shoes, the brunette averted her soft gaze to the ceiling. Although, even when she looked away, her chocolate eyes could still see the tips of her feet. What she saw first was blood. Makie wasn't weak at the sight of blood, but it creeped her out. Especially since sometimes it would be a dark crimson, or light red or a red in between. Some times the color of blood would be a dark red, almost brown. But what did the color of blood have anything to do with what was happening now?

Lowering her small head back down to normal level, she looked down at her feet, not bothering moving any of her toes. Then she heard a soft, angelic voice. It came from Ai's mouth. Makie's first reaction was looking in another direction, scratching the side of her brown head. It was like she was embarassed of her flaws, which she kind of was. Then her lavender haired friend's next sentance caught her off guard, as the moment she mentioned Oliver's name, Makie froze. Especially the way she used it in a sentance. But it was true, that's how Makie felt, she felt that if she didn't ignore the pain, Oliver wouldn't be her friend. But the truth was, the brunette felt nothing while she was dancing, it was more of the after shock.

However, Sakura was a little off. Her mind was telling her not to ignore the pain, but her was saying to ignore it and talk with Oliver. Or maybe the girl's heart was acting as her mind and her mind was acting like her heart. Maybe the brunette was confusing her heart with her mind and vise versa. It was a little confusing and when she thought about it even more, her head began to spin.

Something, however, relaxed Makie. It was a warm feeling in her toes, slowly making all the pain dissolve into the abyss. All worries were gone in an instant. Angels were really something, and not just because they were pretty and talented, but because they were nice and they stuck by their friends. It might be a little out of the blue, but that's how Makie felt.

"Ahh! Y-Y-You're wonderful, S-Sakura-chan!!" The small girl said, moving her toes around. "T-Th-Thank you!!" Her voice seemed so astonished at the power, but happy that she was healed and with her friends. As Sakura stood up, Makie's milk chocolate eyes followed her face, and she slightly lifted her gaze. She was even smaller when she sat down, which made her feel a little... Well, small...

Suddenly, Ai's words hit Makie like a rock. Her face suddenly turning a bright red. Her glossy lips, opening and closing trying to say something. Next, she covered her face in her her hands, embarrassed. She didn't know what to do or say, Oliver was even smiling. Either he was just happy for something to notice what Ai said, or he actually liked her. The brunette finally opened her mouth and removed her hands from her blushing face.

"I-I-I-It's not that r-r-r-ro-roman-romantic!!" Makie said, breathing a little slowly, her heart pounding in her chest. "I-I-It w-was just my v-v-valentine from m-me to h-h-him. It's n-n-not that I-I-I..." She stopped herself from going on further, she'd just end up accidently saying that she likes him, and even so, Makie once said she wasn't Oliver's girl friend, and then he looked upset. So, she didn't want to say something wrong and make him upset.

"I-I-I'd dance for y-you too!" Then Makie mumbled the next bit. "I-I'd sing t-too, but... I-I'm n-not... M-My voice isn't v-very strong..." Then she looked over at the smiling Oliver, making her blush a bit more, however a blushing face can never cover a shy smile. Especially since, Makie ALWAYS wears a shy smile on her almost pale skin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:57 pm
Okami stepped into the room noticing the door was open halfway. She shyly asked "Umm, could you guys show me where the greenhouse is?" Her face felt hot with nervousness.  

Okami07

Dorm RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff