Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Arms of the Cloud [ To be removed June 15th ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:58 pm
Basic Info
Full Name: Akika Yanamaka Ranmaru Tikoshi
Nicknames: N/A
Birth Date: Feb 15
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Human/Ninja Offspring
Ninja Type/Class: Puppeteer
Clan- Yanamaka
Bloodline Ranmaru Eyes
Bloodline Chakra hands

Favorites
Animal(s) : Wolf
Color(s) : Blue, Pink, Purple
Number(s) : 21, 36, 543
2 Elements: Lightning and Earth
Weapon of choice: Explosives

Jutsu List:

- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
-Kugutsu no jutsu (puppetry technique)
Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to use a puppet to attack from afar. Using their body's chakra, the ninja emits strings of chakra that run from their fingers to the puppet. The puppet itself can be loaded with many weapons and tools, allowing the puppet master to remain hidden while the puppet moves and attacks the target.

-Kugutsu Hensou (Puppet Disguise)
Though it only lasts for five posts you may transform your puppet into something just like how the henge jutsu works for the human.

-Kugutsu Fukuwajutsu (Puppet Ventriloquism)
This jutsu allows you to use the mouth of the puppet to actually speak, this may be used to confuse your opponent if you are hiding or to hide and deliver a message.

Summoning: N/A

Character Description

Personality: Shy, Calm
Village: Kumogakure

Family

Brother- Cicero
Mother- Kagura [Deceased]
Father- Armand [Semi-Alive, Edo Tensei]
Grandfather- Katsuro

Akika Yanamaka Ranmaru Tikoshi
Clan- Yanamaka - Unactive
Bloodline Ranmaru Eyes- Unactive
Bloodline Chakra hands- Unactive

User Image

"Do You Fly Away Now Mother, to That Hallowed Place?"

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:05 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

XXXXXXXName: Raiji Raiken
XXXXXXXNickname: Rai Rai
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Rai Rai originated as a joke played by Raiji's late father Tetsuya as a result of the similarity of his first and last name.
XXXXXXXAge: 15
XXXXXXXEthnicity: Japanese
XXXXXXXHeight: 5'8
XXXXXXXWeight: 145 lbs.
XXXXXXXPersonality: Super Duper Happy

XXXXXXXSexuality: Straight
XXXXXXXFamily: Raiken

XXXXXXXTheme Song: Chain (Magnificentral Mix)
XXXXXXXNindo: "Thunder and Lightning. . .that's all"
XXXXXXXBackground Info: Raiji is a child of great mystery. A native of Kumogakure, he knows the village like the back of his hand. Rai was raised almost entirely by himself following the sudden disappearance of his father who vanished without a trace leaving behind only his board ZEUS which Rai has learned to wield with pride. He is a sarcastic trickster who loves pranks and mischevious behavior as a result of his need for attention. This hyperactive genin is sure to leave a mark.

XXXXXXXOther Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

XXXXXXXStrength: Speed | Electricity
XXXXXXXWeakness: Taijutsu | Earthen attacks
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Fears being trapped
XXXXXXXVillage: Kumogakure
XXXXXXXRank: Genin
XXXXXXXClass: Taijutsu
XXXXXXXBloodline: Zeus' Embrace
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Implants? (delete if no)
XXXXXXXClan: Raiken
XXXXXXXAngel/Demon: - - -

XXXXXXXChakra Points: 150

XXXXXXXMissions Complete:
XXXXXXXS -
XXXXXXXA -
XXXXXXXB -
XXXXXXXC -
XXXXXXXD -
XXXXXXXE -

XXXXXXXOpponents Defeated: - - -
XXXXXXXBattle Theme: Rage AwakenedLINK HERE

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ 0
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ A Lot
XXXXXXXXXNinjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXRaiton
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXa c a d e m y
Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)
Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)
Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)
Raiton: Seiteki Chikara no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Static Force
Thunder's Radical
Ion Flux
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXc h u u n i n
Ionic Pulse
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXj o u n i n
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXs a n n i n
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
XXXXXXXXXXXXKaton
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXTaijutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXClan | Bloodline Jutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXOther Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:

User Image
Name of weapon: Zeus

Your Rank: Chuunin

Who owns the weapon: Tetsuya Raiken

Where it was found/Who made it: Crafted by a former head of the Raiken Clan

Users Class: Bounty Hunter

The Range of the weapon: close ~ mid ~ long

Weakness: The weapon is weak to suiton attacks when it is channelling the raiton chakra of its rider

Description:
Zeus was crafted from a special chakra endowed metal, in that without the influence of Raiton chakra it is an extremely heavy and durable metal that is nearly impossible to wield at all. This is both an advantage and burden as one cannot use it to escape from battle when in a weakened state. THe weapon's metal is also the reason it possesses the ability of flight, it channels and amplifies raiton chakra then ionizes the air within five meters around it. This makes it susceptible to the magnetic abilities of attraction and repulsion of the board which effects all things of a metal or wind affinity that enter its field. Note that these properties apply only under the influence of the Raiken's chakra and must be stated in rp, otherwise it is assumed that the board is void of chakra and is nothing more than a heavy metal accessory. Also notice that the ranges I stated above move from close all the way to long, that is because the effective area is as follows based upon the following chakra amounts.

E - 5 meters
D - 10 meters
C - 20 meters
B - 40 meters
A - 80 meters
S - 160 meters

On the board there exists a seal. This seal is activated with the simultaneous activation of Tetsuya's Raiken abilities and Seki-Reigan anywhere within 20 meters of the board. The seal removes the limits of the boards effective raiton chakra feed limits of 10 meters which DO NOT POWER THE BOARD BUT SERVE TO TRANSMIT INSTRUCTIONS.
*Raiton chakra can only be fed through direct contact.

Rp Sample:

A full moon shone its silver light among the many stars, illuminating the valley. The sound of Tetsuya's footsteps came to a sudden halt in the still night roughly just as an unearthly breeze whipped through his large afro. He removed the cigarette from his mouth with his right hand, holding it between his index and middle fingers as his left hand crept up to the hilt of his katana. With Zeus on his back he was more than prepared for battle. The wind shifted again, and in an instant his blade was drawn and the sound of metallic objects clashing together rang on the midnight air. Tetsuya's arm held steady as the ninja before him struggled to maintain the pressure on his blade while withstanding the powerful impact of the upward slash. Behind him another ninja had attempted to attack, his blade coming to a halt against Zeus's body. The Afro Ninja's hair spiked as the Raiken chakra flowed through his body and Zeus began to feed upon it, sheathed on his back. The lightning shocked the attacker in contact with the board, as Tetsuya flicked the cigarette and clutched the top of the board with his right hand. "Scatter..." His voice was cold and without emotion, the currents visibly rushed down the board as it activated its Repulse ability causing the swords to be pushed away along with their masters.

The sound of an innovative machine charging up filled there ears as Tetsuya mounted the board and his right eye changed becoming entirely black with a white symbol forming in its core with the activation of his seki-reigan. He then seemingly vanished speeding behind the initial attacker pulling the katana which impaled the wielder. "Magnetism....that is Zeus's ability..." He vanished yet again as the second attacker regained himself and seeing the action and the vanishing he begin to panic he could hear the high speed movements of Tetsuya and began to move to a centralized and stationary position. At that moment Tetsuya appeared in his face, no longer wielding Zeus, the board descended rapidly to the ground, and as the ninja raised his katana to attack, the chakra board impaled him. Tetsuya grasped the weapon, channelling his chakra through it to make it light enough to carry and placed it in its holster. "Hmph...waste of my time."

XXXXXXXStyle: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ List
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ It
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Here

[imgleft]http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad54/icky_potato/KH Dungeon/RoXaS Files/7296_render_Can_You_Hear_Me__by_ill.png[/imgleft][align=center][size=29][color=goldenrod]「[/size][/color][color=gold][size=29]R[/size][size=9]a i j i[/size][/color][size=29][color=goldenrod]」[/color][/size]
[color=silver]▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color]
[size=9]Genin [color=gold]❂ [/color]Rai Rai[color=gold]❂ [/color]Taijutsu
[color=gold]❂ [/color] Raiton[/size]
[color=silver]
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁[/color]

[color=gold][size=9][b]T[/b]ext here [/color][/size]
[color=silver]
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁[/color]
[/align]

[size=10][align=right]"Did you see that?"[/align][/size]

May 10, 2012  

Llewynn