Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:27 pm
Rory looked over at the pokemon sharply when he heard his pokemon's pained cry. What had caused it?

When he heard Ally called out in a panic to her pokemon, he looked down at Cosmos as Pinkie quickly backed away, whimpering.

"What the hell happened?" he asked as he ran over to look at the Pikachu that was lying on the ground. He didn't know too much about first aid so he wasn't entirely sure what he could do to help.

"Whatever, we can worry about the bet later. We need to get him to a pokemon center." Rory replied as he withdrew Pinkie back into her ball.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:35 pm
Yeah, they needed to get Cosmos to the pokemon center, that way she could beg the poor pikachu for forgiveness. Without waiting, Ally scooped up Cosmos and ran for the nearest pokemon center, Dodging and maneuvering the the grace only a dancer have, walking into the center with a heavy huff.

She gave Cosmos to the Nurse who in turn, patched him up real good and gave him back to her.

"I'm sorry Cosmos..."

The pikachu didn't do anything but stuff his face in Allys chest as a way of punishing her. Geez his human could be so pig headed and dumb sometimes...But man, this comfy place she had on her was so warm, he didn't really care.

Ally took one look at the pikachu in her arms and sighed.

At least he was okay now...

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:40 pm
Rory rushed after her towards the pokemon center. With the way the little guy had looked and the distress on Ally's face, there was no way he was leaving them to deal with it by themselves. While she was handing Cosmos off to the nurse, he went in search of a vending machine.

By the time he came back, bubble tea in hand, she already had her pokemon back and he was curled up to her chest.

He scratched the back of his neck as he held the tea out to her. "Here, I thought it might calm your nerves a bit." he commented as he looked over the pikachu himself.

"He hasn't be trained much, has he?" the blond asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:12 pm
Allys face lit up like a tree on Christmas.

BUBBLE FREAKING TEA!

Rory just got back in her good graces. Taking the tea with a smile, Ally enveloped the tall blonde in a hug. He didn't have to buy her tea and yet he did anyway. Now she was defiantly buying him some dinner.

"Thank you..."

She gave him a peck on the cheek with a slight blush. She was sure that was uncalled for, but she couldnt take it back now.

"O-Oh sorry! I'll buy you dinner alright?! I didnt mean to do that!"

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:18 pm
When she hugged and pecked him on the cheek, Rory gave her a small grin in response while returning the hug, being careful not to squish the pokemon between them.

"You can if you want," he shrugged it off, "I'm not too worried about it. I'm just glad he's alright." he commented as he attempted to lightly pet Cosmos' back.

"You know, if you want, I could help you out with him sometime." he offered.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:49 pm
Help her train Cosmos? Sure why not? It would help her out considering she still had Saph and Harbinger to train too still. Rory was alright she supposed.

"Sure. I need to get back though! I forgot I had something to do for my cousin! I'll see you around alright?"

Excuse? Maybe. But she really needed to do something for Xander so maybe it wasnt? Either way, Ally started to walk towards the door so sh could get back to HQ in time. She would carry Cosmos for now. Hopefully she'll be able to meet up with Rory later.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:55 pm
When she agreed to let him help try Cosmos, Rory gave her another small grin. Maybe now he could spend a bit more time with her?

"Alright, I'll see you around. I still have some stuff to do here before I head back." he replied and watched as she walked off.

He gave his ponyta over to the nurse to check, just in case there had been damage done. When he got her back, he left the pokemon center with a small spring in his step. What could have turned out horrible for him, may not be so bad after all.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff