Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Forum Games
Off With Her Head!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

Welcome! I am the Madhatter and Mistress of Ceremonies here! The goal of this game is to defeat the Evil Queen before she destroys all the other characters. If you have yet to guess this game is based on Once Upon a Time, and now to the story.

Once upon a time there was an Evil Queen who sought to destroy the happy endings of every fairytale creature. In her anger and bitterness she created a game of witt and cunning. To the winner goes the happy ending with that she transported them all to a sealed off castle and transformed herself into one of the would be do gooders. So now the game is set which one of you is really the Queen in disguise?

WARNING-The name of the game is killing people off most everyone will die some rounds, this is meant to be fun so don't get too upset if you die off early someone has to.
So may the odds be ever in your favor.

User Image Table of Contents User Image
Rules
How Rounds Work
Schedule
Playable Characters
Mini Game Rules!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image

Rules
User ImageGame needs at least 5 players to start (This game will last about an hour maybe a bit longer if we get more players so make sure you have an hour of time to spare when you ask to play.)
User ImagePlayers are capped at 10 per round. (Otherwise things get a bit crazy and take way too long.)
User ImagePlease don't get upset when you die or people vote on you its not that they don't like you its just a part of the game so embrace it and just hang around to chat and see who the real Queen is.
User ImageFollow TOS and play nice I mean this is a game about murder but you should always be nice to eachother.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image

How Rounds Work
User ImageYou will sign up for a game round when I post a set of text that asks you to pick a character and to quote a certain phrase. You then need to wait until I post again for the game to continue.
User ImageVia random number I will then choose the Evil Queen and will PM the Evil Queen to let them know who they are.
User ImageRounds work like so you have 10 minutes to discuss who you as a group think might be Queen. I will then set forth a Vote and all of the living characters will get to pick who they believe is the Queen if a majority is reached the person voted for is killed off.
User ImageIf the person voted off was not Queen then the Queen will have 5 minutes to PM me the name of a character they wish to kill off.
User ImageGame play will continue until we have 2 or more story book characters left and the Queen is voted to be killed by the majority which means the remaining characters win. The other is when there are only 2 characters left and the Queen is one of them In which case the Queen wins.

User ImageI would also like you to use these cards during game play so we can identify who is playing who has died and who is merely observing.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

[IMG]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Labyrinth1/Original art/Off with her head/headgamealive.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Labyrinth1/Original art/Off with her head/headgamedead.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Labyrinth1/Original art/Off with her head/headgameo1.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Labyrinth1/Original art/Off with her head/headgameo2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Labyrinth1/Original art/Off with her head/headgamealive2.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Labyrinth1/Original art/Off with her head/headgamedead2.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Labyrinth1/Original art/Off with her head/headgameo1b.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Labyrinth1/Original art/Off with her head/headgameo2b.png[/IMG]

Special Items!
This game will be a bit different because it will include some magical keepsakes that could make or break the game depending on who gets them. When I post the image you must be the first person to quote me to receive the item for use in that round (or one full game you don't have to use it right away or at all if you don't want to).

ALL POTIONS CAN be picked up by any player and used when ever they wish during game play as long as THEY FOLLOW THE BOLDED TO USE SECTION UNDER EACH SPECIFIC POTION, however no players BUT THE QUEEN, if the Queen successfully picks up the potion, can use the 2x Curse Potion THE QUEEN CAN USE ALL OTHER POTIONS but this potion is FOR HER USE ONLY. If another player picks up the 2x Curse Potion it is not of use to them but is merely out of the Queens hands.

User Image
Rebirth Potion- Brings any player excluding the Evil Queen back from the dead. Can be used at any time.
To use this item you must either tell me or PM me the name of the person you want to bring back from death. Remember to tell me the potion you are using.

User Image
Invincibility Potion- Can be used at any time to protect yourself from death. Must be used before a vote takes place or before the Queens takes her turn. So if the crowd has turned use it quickly.
To use this item you must either tell me or PM me that you want to use it. If the person who uses this item is found to be in the majority then the vote merely doesn't count and that voting turn will in escence be skipped. Remember to tell me the potion you are using.

User Image
Knowing Potion- You may ask the host for a clue as to the identity of the Queen and she will give an honest clue.
To use this item you must tell me you are going to use it this can be used at any time and will be hints to decipher you don't ask a question I just give you guiding clues as to the identity of her highness. Remember to tell me the potion you are using.

User Image
Power Potion- The person holding this may vote twice in one voting turn please post both names together in one vote.
To use this item you must tell me before voting begins that you want to use the potion, and during voting you may name 2 players you wish to vote for. Remember to tell me the potion you are using.

User Image
Love Potion- Can be used by any player and on any one other player. This potion makes the other player infatuated and so their vote does not count.
To use this item you must either tell me or PM me the name of the player you wish to not have a vote for that round I will only use it for the round of voting that occurs after you tell me you want to use the potion. Remember to tell me the potion you are using.

User Image
2x Curse Potion-(Can only be used by the Queen but can be collected by any player) When posted in game it is] ONLY of use to the Queen other players cannot use it.
To use this item you must PM me the names of the 2 players you wish to kill during one Queens turn. Remember to tell me the potion you are using.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image

Game Days and Times-These are tenative and may be changed depending on how busy I am.
User ImageTuesday- User Image
User ImageThursday- User Image  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image

Playable Characters
(Any characters from Once Upon a Time not listed here other than the Evil Queen are playable you must only use the Story Book Character personas)
Snow White, Prince Charming, Rumplestiltskin, Belle, Cinderella, Red Riding Hood, The Huntsman, Genie, Sleepy, Doc, Dopey, Sneezy, Grumpy Bashfull, Happy, Jiminy Cricket, Princess Abigail, King George, Blue Fairy, King Midas, Maleficent, Dr.Whale, Geppetto, King Leopold, Baelfire, Hansel, Gretel, Queen of Hearts, Maurice, Fredrick, Nova, Granny.

Feel free to dress up for the game I know I will.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:25 pm
If we get 5 players we can play smile  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Forum Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers