Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Captain's Test Posts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:44 pm
ALLISON LIBERTY

User Image
(text)

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:02 pm
Username- CaptainXXMorgan
Character Name- Amil Grey Stoneyard.
Gender- Male
Orientation- Unspecified
Age- 18
Personality- Usually always smiling, though gives off a very relaxed aura if not slightly lazy. He's a pretty all around optimistic character and friendly to any stranger. With all this hobbies he can be quite the chatterbox at times over them and even good for random facts.
Dorm Room- 3
Abilities- Morphing, ability to transform himself into anything of his imagination , though it can't be much larger or smaller than he is (20 lbs. margin of error). It takes effort to shape shift into other forms, and will fatigue (max of 4 things a day). His morphing isn't perfect as well, he may get the size, color, shape or specific details of any object, person or animal he may morph into. He can never be unconscious (asleep or knocked out). The mutated gene with in his body takes over and morphs him into monstrous creatures of his darkest subconscious, the very gene that allows him his abilities moves to be free. It's believed the mutated gene causes him to be another conscious organism entirely, but still undecided. His first form (always first) starts with the dull grey on most of his skin, a foot growth in his body and massive discoloration of what appears to be bruises about his body during the growth appear. Pupils dilated normally. He'll exceed a near unlimited morphing abilities, usually not going past his size limit, but the strength in his body five times stronger and highly durable (more viable through whatever he morphs into). If further severe transformation occurs, a final stage, it'll form into beast like creatures. ( 1, 2 - without weapon, 3) In result of his first form, once awoken, he's left with massive bruising and a broken bone possible from outstretching his own body limitations. For his final forms, if awoken, he's left with massive bruising, broken bones, eternal bleeding and most likely life threatening injuries. ( Has only ever been in one final form, had to suffer surgery whilst awake).
Appearance- User Image)

"Everyone smiles in the same language.".
Amil Stoneyard

User Image (Text)

Mood: []
Condition: []

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:07 pm
Username- CaptainXXMorgan
Character Name- Kayle Ni Albercross.
Gender- Female
Orientation- Unspecified.
Age- 17
Personality- She's a very reserved girl with nothing to say usually. Tends to be very angry and stubborn even, but there doesn't seem to be much else too her. She's just another quiet one, usually observing and prefers to avoid conflict. Impulsive at times to her small curiosity, but not often as she doesn't stay too far. Tends to be smart in her options. Likes to be around other people, though just around them, not really involved or active with them.
Dorm Room- 1
Abilities- Conjuration and manipulation of electricity (and electrons basically).
Appearance- User Image
History- Kayle is a new student , discovered not too long ago in the streets. She was born from her mother and learned of her abilities at age five. Through great concern, they tried to get her the help she needed and was taken away at age seven. Her parents never really knew. She remained locked up in a facility for eight years with many other mutants such as herself, but she became a source of free energy to run the facility at it's max power. They studied and tested her, though careful, in attempts to get the most out of her abilities. When they nearly succeeded, it was another opportunity for escape. The system went into override and she managed to destroy most of the facility and flee, not knowing how many others like herself made it out. She found herself in the city, lost and stealing from others, eventually to be picked up by a gang of mutants like herself. For another year and a half she stuck with them, considering they helped feed her, and mostly remained isolated from them. When coming across another crime related scene, the terrible things they've naturally been doing, she encountered one of the teachers from the school at the scene. A mutant like them, and she turned to save the teacher from the rest of her group. Apparently in the wrong , she and the teacher fled in what was her betraying. She parted ways, but it wasn't the last time she saw the educator. Eventually she followed up attend the school for herself, and for mostly peace and quiet.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear."-Bane
Kayle Albercross

User Image (Text)

Mood: []
Condition: []

CaptainXXMorgan
Amil Stoneyard

Amil managed to catch the bus this time, unlike his last year, bags all secured and some needed to be shipped. He visited his family for the summer and no real problems occurred. He spent most of his time with his parents and doing a lot of chores or upgrades for them, he even manage to spend the last summer building a pool in with his father. It took a lot of reading and effort, but Amil had that time. His time on the bus, sitting still, was taken time to read knowing it wouldn't be that long of a ride. He noticed some familiar faces on the bus, one of them being Anrhi as he managed to give a wave out to her obnoxiously while bent over his seat only to figure out she was actually asleep. Sighing, he'd catch her later and the bus was about to come to its stop anyway. The Head Master and his daughter he heard rumors of coming to the academy over the summer through some of his other peers. Upon his turn, he'd waltz off the bus with his small pack. Amil wasn't too different from the average human when many came to look at him. Standing 5'9" with moderately tan skin, dark eyes and hair about cheek length and usually some strange fashion though today he was just in jeans, black shoes, and a white, long sleeve sweater. Completely relaxed, it could put a genuine smile on his face when he got off the bus to feel the wind. .

Kayle Albercross

Kayle was near the back of the bus, leaned up against the window with arms crossed over her small bag as she gazed at the lines on the road speeding by. She was drifting in and out of sleep for most of the trip, no real interest except just getting there. The one that got her into this academy gave her a map to find the bus stop, when to be there, and to make sure she had everything she needed. She felt pretty confident that she never wanted to leave once she get here, but there was paranoia under her conscious. She tried to keep to optimism and would eventually get off the bus with the others when it came to it's stop. She didn't have much on her, about ten changes of clothes for certain occasions at best, some snacks, cleaning products, and a book along with a few other entertainment gadgets and objects. For the clothes, she picked something nice to wear and school worthy. A long sleeve, tan sweater with a plaid undershirt and a light, red , plaid skirt with black panty hoes and shoes to match. She was pretty covered up to say the least, but the clothing itself was also very loose and allowed for plenty of mobility. She stood about 5'6", light brown hair with dark green eyes and fair skin that freckled her cheeks in the sun at times. She was looking healthier than the last time she looked at her reflection, closer to her age even.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:42 am
“No problem.” Was murmured, but weren’t those words lost?
Fail again, fail again.
After ending your search for mistakes, it spins again.

𝕮𝔢𝔩𝔰𝔦𝔲𝔰 Samantha 𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔜𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡

User Image

(Text)

Rolling Girl
Once more, once more.
“I’ll also roll today,”
That girl says, that girl says,
Playing her words with meaning

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:55 pm
"After that many years have passed,
And the scene has dimmed, time is cruel then kind
The frozen clock hands begins to scratch away at my time.
Despair, relief and the washed away rain slowly fades away.
Strange, even so, an important place in my chest aches.
The thorns that should of disappeared are always piercing me.
So I don't forget.."

User Image
(Text)

"I wonder why , every time the seasons change, you call out.
To an irreplaceable time, along with my memories.
From now on, you'll always probably continue to live in my heart.
In that time to which we can't return, our figures laugh without knowing pain.
It's sad without a means that we are separated like this
But as long as these memories are smoldered
We'll always, always just be friends."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:45 pm
𝕮𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔓𝔢𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔱𝔬𝔫 ⅹⅸ

It was already Thursday...
But his Lordship's artificial limb could not be found.
Therefore, having the servants to directly fill the bath
He sees the tongs, and set out at once for the edge of the lake
Where the throbbed foot specter loitered in a distraughted manner
He presented him with a length of string.
And passed on to the statue of corrupted endeavor
To await the arrivals of Autumn.

User Image (Text)

On the shore , a bat ,or possibly an umbrella disengaged itself from the shrubbery.
Causing those nearby to recollect the miseries of childhood
It now became apparent, despite the lack of library paste
That something had happened to the picker
Guns began to go off in a distance
That in twilight however, no message had come from the asylum
So the others retired to the kiosk

The Object Lesson -Edward Gorey
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:55 pm
✴Solaris✴

User Image User Image

Human Form & Demon Form

✴✴✴(text)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:46 am
So who is the culprit?
You know the answer to that question.
Because everything happened
In front of your eyes
So who is the culprit?
The person standing in front of you.
Come, say that person's name.

𝔐𝔰.𝔈𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢

User Image

(text)

User Image User Image

I really did not want you to find out
I will be merciful
Hurry, if you want to run
Then run away quickly.
So who's the culprit?
Come, if you don't hurry up
My hands are going to kill you.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:20 am
Pyridium
♩ I don't know, I don't know, I don't know a thing.
Not even of kindness after scolding.
I don't know the feeling of warmth after rain
Yet, I'm truly, truly , truly cold.♫

User Image

(Text)

User Image User Image User Image

♩ I won't die, I won't die, why is it that I won't die?
I'm not even dreaming a single dream.
I don't know, I don't know, but I heard a voice.
Not mine or yours, but all humanity.♫

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff