Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Fragile Heart, Confused Mind (1x1 - OC/Hinata) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image

Kurenai nodded approvingly, watching the boys train. It looked like Hinata was finished for the moment.

User Image

Hinata watched from the side, skirting the field to stand beside Kurenai. She was content to watch for the moment, since the jutsu styles the boys were using were not styles she was suited to combat.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image Shino blinked as Jin dropped low to the ground, his arms loose as he shifted his weight from foot to foot as if to an internal rhythm. What the? he thought as he released a burst of bugs at Jin, only to see him cartwheel away with one hand to one side before he pushed off, shoving Akamaru lightly aside with the inner edge of his foot in a sweeping kick as Kiba darted towards him a few seconds later. To his surprise, Jin leaped over Kiba, using the feral Inuzuka's shoulders as a springboard, somersaulting in mid air as he twisted, landing with his back to Shino. Liùwěi inhaled, then exhaled, a small tendril of flame escaping as she saw Jin's capoeira skill. Unusual way of moving, the vulpine creature thought. Jin pushed off suddenly, shoving Kiba backwards with both feet as his body bent at the hips, pulling his legs in as he flipped backwards. Simultaneously the Inuzuka collided with the mud wall, which collapsed on top of his shoulders and head for a few seconds before he shoved his way out of it. Kiba tilted his head as he saw Jin's odd... almost dancing... style of motion from the ground as he shook mud out of his hair. That's an odd style of Taijutsu, he thought.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image

Hinata watched Jin's style with some confusion. Some of the movements reminded her of her own Gentle Fist style, but the rest were completely foreign.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image Shino glanced at Kurenai-sensei before he heard a boom of distant thunder. Liùwěi glanced to the sky for a moment, cautious. Jin glanced back at Shino for a moment, then exhaled slowly. He paused, shifting onto the balls of his feet with one hand held closer to his hip with his feet shoulder width apart as his other hand rested loosely near his thigh, almost saying 'attack me, I'm open and undefended'. Kiba blinked as Jin shifted into what was clearly a more stable stance. He darted forward with one hand slightly lower than his ribs before he snapped it up into an uppercut. To his surprise, Jin's formerly relaxed and low hand snapped up, striking the underside of his forearm and forcing his uppercut up far too early before he felt the limb go numb from the light grip Jin had on his forearm just below the elbow. Simultaneously his foot slid forward, catching the back of his ankle and sliding backward and upward, forcing him to drop forward before he felt something touching the back of his neck. He grimaced slightly, feeling the pressure on his shoulder. Damn... he's locked out my arm and shoulder, and if I'm right... that's his foot that's touching the back of my neck, he realized. Shino blinked, surprised at Jin's reaction speed. "Impressive. I have no doubt that you could dislocate Kiba's shoulder with a little more pressure if you felt the need to do so," he said monotonously. Jin shifted slightly. "I could snap his wrist, dislocate his elbow and shoulder at the same time I knock him out with an axe kick, but I won't do any of the above. The style I used first was Capoeira, one of my favorites... the other is Judo, which I'm not that skilled in, but I kinda expected Kiba to dart in using some sort of Muay Thai strike, which he did," he said with a shrug.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100