Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Can they make this anymore of a pain in the a**?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Been at it an hour
  /RAGE
View Results

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:02 pm
My email has been hacked and I'm trying to change/reset my password, and its making it so ******** difficult. Damn ATT. Wants me to enter my current password. I can't, its NOT accepting it dumbasses. (Main reason why I think I've been hacked)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:33 pm
can you gain access to changing your password with your security question?... do you have a security question you had to to pick and answer for your email?

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:02 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
can you gain access to changing your password with your security question?... do you have a security question you had to to pick and answer for your email?
Yes. But then it wants me to type in my current password, which since I've been hacked isn't the same one anymore. I don't know what it is now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:13 am
La Bijou
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Yes. But then it wants me to type in my current password, which since I've been hacked isn't the same one anymore. I don't know what it is now.

usually when you say you want to reset your password it doesn't ask you your old one as long as you know the security question and your email address. so you don't need to know your current password.

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items