Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
|| The Battle of Distorted Perception: Hanzo vs. Karuda ||

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win?
  Hanzo
  Karuda
View Results

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:27 pm
In a wide-open field surrounded by trees and a nearby mountain comprised of almost all solid rock; two of the best in the complex, mind altering art of "Genjutsu" will face off in battle. Putting their skills to the test in a fight that will serve as a game of human chess, they will use their various techniques and abilities to try to gain an advantage over the other. This battle will likely not be decided on the who is the faster or stronger man, but rather who can trick the other into falling pray to their own specialty....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXI L L U S I V EXXD R A G O NXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HXAXNXZXOXXUXCXHXIXHXA
{9 T HXXH O K A G E | H E A DXXO FXXU C H I H AXXC L A N | D R A G O NXXS U M M O N E R | M I S TXXS E V E NXXS W O R D S M E N}

XXXXP E A C EXXI SXXN O TXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXF O R C E,
XXXXXXXP E A C EXXI SXXO N L YXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXU N D E R S T A N D I N G
XXXX

Hanzo walked casually across the field as his cloak flowed in the slight, warm breeze. Hanzo took note of the dark sky that was filled with clouds, it was the perfect weather if Hanzo needed to use his lightning element. He had arrived in this field to meet with Karuda Uchiha to test himself against the young man's abilities. Hanzo had likely become "rusty" from the lack of fighting in the past few years but he still had some tricks up his sleeve that would likely not make this an easy fight for Karuda. As he stood and waited Hanzo created two shadow clones, one on each side of him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((OOC: Don't do that whole introductory thing, have Karuda know why he's here and include an attack in your first post to get things going.))

XCHAKRA POINTS - 941 [APRIL 2012]
User Image

Dark-Ninja70

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:30 pm
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩Uchiha's silent note of madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

User Image

Karuda strolled out into the area, almost casually. He then bowed deeply "Hanzo-sama" he said. Hanzo was a man Karuda held much respect for. "Doku Hebihada Bunshin" he said, forming the handseals. The clones matched Hanzo's, in numbers. One of the clones stayed by Karuda's side while another one fled backward, sitting down and closing it's eyes, perfectly still and silent. He decided to test the water, as such... "Hitokiri Jutsu: Tsuuda Tsuchi" he said, performing the Earth Genjutsu, his eyes narrowing as he activated his EMS, watching for a reaction.

Culmination of Experience - Theme
Taste the Blood - Battle Theme

Hitokiri Jutsu: Tsuuda Tsuchi (Assassination Technique: Crushing Earth)
Description: As the user performs this jutsu they appear to absorb into the earth. Earth and stone erupt around the victim, surrounding them and encasing them up to their neck. While this happens the victim's body slowing becomes tighter as the genjutsu tricks them that they are being slowly crushed to death making breathing nearly impossible. This leaves the victim open for being easily eliminated. However with each use it puts hefty amount of stress on the user's mind.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXI L L U S I V EXXD R A G O NXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HXAXNXZXOXXUXCXHXIXHXA
{9 T HXXH O K A G E | H E A DXXO FXXU C H I H AXXC L A N | D R A G O NXXS U M M O N E R | M I S TXXS E V E NXXS W O R D S M E N}

XXXXP E A C EXXI SXXN O TXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXF O R C E,
XXXXXXXP E A C EXXI SXXO N L YXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXU N D E R S T A N D I N G
XXXX

As Hanzo awaited Karuda's first move, he felt himself being absorbed into the ground. He looked down to see his body becoming encased in earth and stone, moving up to his neck and leaving him unable to move. This was followed by an incredible tightness that was seemingly crushing his body.

"Not bad...."

He muttered as he was being squeezed, he then activated his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.....suddenly, Karuda would feel himself being nearly crushed to death and unable to move, upon looking at his body he'd see the illusion he placed on Hanzo now on him (Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change). Meanwhile, Hanzo had seemingly disappeared...

XCHAKRA POINTS - 944 [MAY 2012]
User Image

Dark-Ninja70

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas