Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Blah!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:59 am
I'm drawing right now (as someone in this guild who shall be nameless and that person was totally rude to me ) said my art is not protational >_< and I'm having trouble drawing hands >< Tips please...  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:07 pm
Painful_Sarrow
I'm drawing right now (as someone in this guild who shall be nameless and that person was totally rude to me ) said my art is not protational >_< and I'm having trouble drawing hands >< Tips please...

Use your own hand as a guild, hold it the way youwant your drawimg to come out and then draw. I do it all the tim and it works for me. I habe anot hw r way but it is hard to saw it but better to show. If you have a deviantart or can get there I can show the otjer way I do it.  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:14 pm
Googling 'Protational', I'm not sure it's something you want your art to be.
If you meant 'Professional', of course it's not going to be amazing until you've been practicing for years. I'm no good at drawing myself so I can't really give tips, but maybe try practicing a few hands from references or something?  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:18 pm
Ghost Pancakes
If you meant 'Professional', of course it's not going to be amazing until you've been practicing for years. I'm no good at drawing myself so I can't really give tips, but maybe try practicing a few hands from references or something?

I don't wanna be a professional >< just a mere hobbiest artist  

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:19 pm
Jin Justice
Painful_Sarrow

Use your own hand as a guild, hold it the way youwant your drawimg to come out and then draw. I do it all the tim and it works for me. I habe anot hw r way but it is hard to saw it but better to show. If you have a deviantart or can get there I can show the otjer way I do it.

I got a Deviantart  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:27 pm
Painful_Sarrow
Ghost Pancakes

Yeah, professional was definitely a bad word to use on their side, protational even worse. The important thing is that drawing takes a LONG time to get the hang of, especially more complicated things like hands. Try not to take criticism too hard.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:32 pm
Ghost Pancakes
Painful_Sarrow
Ghost Pancakes

Yeah, professional was definitely a bad word to use on their side, protational even worse. The important thing is that drawing takes a LONG time to get the hang of, especially more complicated things like hands. Try not to take criticism too hard.

I can handel critaziem pretty well but this asswhole even told me my art is horribel and it sucks I'm like jee thanks he was extremly rude to me it pissed me off  
Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games