Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Depression, the joys of being sad <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bleeding unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:57 pm
i go in & out of depression.dunno why.it bothers me because id at least be satisfied if i knew why.i always know why but its baried within me & i dont wanna accept it.i really like one of my friends but he can be a total jerk & i know he doesnt like me the same way so i try to push it away but well....i cant.....but so far im getting over it.but now i have boredom depression where ill be soo flippin alone & feel like no one cares that ill just be depressed. people at the babysitters notice(yes i go to a babysitter) but i always say im fine.my problems arent to bad.im mainly here to help people with problems. IF ANYONE WANTS TO TALK FEEL FREE TO PM ME & I CAN HELP WITH A PROBLEM OR WE CAN JUST TALK!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:26 pm
Moved away to a different country.
Bestest friend moved too.
Most friends forgot about me.
No friends in new school.
(3 weeks after I moved)
Boyfriend dumped me saying he wasnt ready for a relationship (and distance).
I figured out he never loved me, he played games with me. (literally, games)
Later the same year he got another girlfriend (not ready my a**)
Parents always critisize.
Never good enough.
"Hair too long, grades not good enough, procrastinator, no plans, dont do anything educational, dont go on msn, get rid of myspace, do nothing in the house, bad fashion" .............and it goes on and on.
only good thing that happens to me when i sometimes reach parents' standards or get to chat with bestest friend. she is the only one that never really forgot me. miss her so much.

anyways that's me. anyone else want to talk i'd love to and help in your problems smile  

LaurelinRe

10,875 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Galliah

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:34 pm
just depressed. cant seem to get happy lately i have a friend who wont talk to me sometimes, and it hurts you kno? i kno he cant talk to me all the time, but i thought mabye he would at least say hi once in a while when i try to talk to him but whatever..
all lifes sucky ******** issues seem to be eating at me
not being good enough and stuff..
life bites!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:44 pm
My dad is not a father.More of a b*****d.
He brings up my past to win arguements.He fights my mom constantly.
.He always brings up my past like when I had my baby and when I got put in the mental hospital for a while.
He injures my cat and tells me to to just go kill myself.He beats me up and makes me go to school.
He's judgemental and selfish.Hes a hypocrite and talks too much.
Its hard living with someone who makes you want to kill yourself or them everyday.  

AdrianaKitten

Galliah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:42 pm
Devils Never Cry666
x__YourGlamWhoreX
Devils Never Cry666
x__YourGlamWhoreX
Awwhh.
Babeface.
<33
Im ******** really hope so.
Our parents are just ******** up and dont let us do anything.
And..
I hate waiting.

i understand you .. i really do
but i still believe that you're gonna see each other =)
and it will be great, i hope ^^

-hugs-
you're the best ok?
And you deserve to be with your someone.

aw thanks, hunny .. you're adorable <3
well, he said he's going to visit germany next year .. i hope he will T-T lol

if hes the one for you, then you just need to have faith that he will
huggles!
galliah  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:41 pm
Galliah
just depressed. cant seem to get happy lately i have a friend who wont talk to me sometimes, and it hurts you kno? i kno he cant talk to me all the time, but i thought mabye he would at least say hi once in a while when i try to talk to him but whatever..
all lifes sucky ******** issues seem to be eating at me
not being good enough and stuff..
life bites!

Yeah I can relate to that. Log on into MSN and no one talks to me, brother logs on he gets at least 2-5 windows...
You send him e-mails or phone calls? because e-mails, if he's on a roll like this, you might not get many answers. Phone call forces him to talk unless he's not there smile  

LaurelinRe

10,875 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:21 pm
AdrianaKitten
My dad is not a father.More of a b*****d.
He brings up my past to win arguements.He fights my mom constantly.
.He always brings up my past like when I had my baby and when I got put in the mental hospital for a while.
He injures my cat and tells me to to just go kill myself.He beats me up and makes me go to school.
He's judgemental and selfish.Hes a hypocrite and talks too much.
Its hard living with someone who makes you want to kill yourself or them everyday.
Thats not good <3. I go through that too. you shouldnt have to go through that. When he has a go at you, or makes you feel uncomfortable just walk away, go for a walk with your cat or something and talk to it, i do that with my rabbit, just walk and talk. You can talk to me! E_M  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:07 pm
my mom was sick of me being sad, so she took me to a doctor and all they said was that i have depression
so, that made me feel worse
then they wanted me to take pills to make me happy but i didnt want to so now i have to talk to my mom all the time.... she askes me everyday if there is something bothering me, it gets really annoying  

xXemo_candyXx

The Unflavored Skittle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:55 pm
Well I'm in a ticked mood. .___.
Lately I've had this issue where I don't see my boyfriend as much as I used to during school and he hardly ever returns my calls.
I hate calling his house because everytime he's not home his sister picks up and I don't want to seem like a stalker either.
So on Monday his friend came up to me all like "Hey Ricky is going to break up with you." And I was like "DDDDD:" ANd I haven't seen/talked to him all week so I can't get this settled unless if I write a note and God knows I hate writing break up notes [since I think its REALLY low] and I'd have to send it off with hsi friend but I can't trust him.
Well to think about it I don't trust messangers with handling my notes.

So tomorrow I'll most definately break up with him/he'll break up with me cause I'm supposed to have his lunch tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:14 pm
I'm depressed because:

1. My parents hate me terribly because of me being what i love to be and doign what i want to do.
2. Because i need someone to love me... yes i'm depressed because i was in love with someone who eventually left me for someone else... hate him..
3. No one understands me and doesn't seem to care about my feelings... everyone seems to enjoy stepping on my heart and slashing every inch of my body....
4. I want to leave my home leave my parents and leave this country... i need some freedom... i want to be independent.

A small list but crucial facts...

LaFoule

[[blunt.object]]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:19 pm
I just got my friend in trouble with her parents. >.<

but then she got me in trouble with mine.
things even out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:29 pm
Right now my bf and I are in a huge fight because he saw me w/ my cousin (same age as me) and he thinks I'm cheating on him. My friend is mad at me because I'm hanging out w/ other people sometimes instead of hanging out w/ her ALL the time. Like someone I know will come up say hi to me and start talking to me, then I'll talk to my friend again and she'll get all offended. Then sometimes she'll ask if I could go to a movie or something and I'll say I've already got plans w/ someone else and she'd start shouting over the phone that I'm leaving her out of stuff and blowing her off all the time. My parents are fighting to the point of drunkenness (then throwing the bottles @ walls), screaming all the time and sometimes they just leave the house w/o warning  

Ms._Fashion_Victim_2006

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:39 am
TeH.KiDdOh
I'm depressed because:

1. My parents hate me terribly because of me being what i love to be and doign what i want to do.
2. Because i need someone to love me... yes i'm depressed because i was in love with someone who eventually left me for someone else... hate him..
3. No one understands me and doesn't seem to care about my feelings... everyone seems to enjoy stepping on my heart and slashing every inch of my body....
4. I want to leave my home leave my parents and leave this country... i need some freedom... i want to be independent.

A small list but crucial facts...

Point 3, have you ever tried to make people understand? I mean truly understand, or did you expect everyone to get you via a fake facade you put on to hide your true thoughts and feelings, as is the case with most people who claim 'no one understands me'. Its not no one understands you, its that you don't let people understand you. D:  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff