Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?
What really happened to Brock and Prof. Ivy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Brock was raped?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Pogonophile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:54 pm
Aoi Hikari
*comes in, looks around*

Alright, sense this is my territory, I should attempt to answer this....

Now it is true Brock symptoms seem similar to rape. Hell, I tend to lean to that point of view as well. It fits, creates alot of nice ansgt with his character....

However, I also see the posibility that it was something else. I mean, Brock hasn't had much experience with women. It could be that with Ivy, he honestly, really did fall inlove with her, but then either he or she did something that really embarrased/hurt him (and by god, that would take alot) and he had to just get out of there, not being able to face her.

Now, this scale can go from him trying to ask her out, and her turning him down cruelly, finding out she was with someone else, actually trying to propose to her and being turned down horribly, having sex with her and then being ignored the next day or worse, made fun of... the possiblities are as long as all the terribly embarrassing things you could do in a budding relationship that applies to poor Brock-kun.

So what do I think? Depends on what I feel, i suppose... sometimes I lean towards the "rape", while others, the "extreme embarassment"...

Actually, I made up an idea of my own for what happened, if anyone actually wants to hear it >>;

And that's my two cents.

I'm amused by the idea that she found his 'man bits' puny.
But in all seriousness, who knows? But he gets rejected all the time, so I would imagine that it had to be worse than a typical breakup for him to take it to those extremes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:21 pm
well he did like to breed...  

Mr Popo in your mouth

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:13 pm
Maybe Brock was intending to ask her out, but then caught her getting it on with one of her Pokemon! eek gonk  
Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games